[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he one of us? http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl es/201
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ted cruz creep.jpg (23 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz creep.jpg
23 KB, 300x400
Is he one of us?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/19/ted-cruz-at-princeton-creepy-sometimes-well-liked-and-exactly-the-same.html

I kind of want a robot loser to be president. But I also want to MAGA. Decisions...
>>
looks like coop from twin peaks there.
>>
File: Filthy Frank.jpg (31 KB, 585x352) Image search: [Google]
Filthy Frank.jpg
31 KB, 585x352
>>
It's because I'm a robot that I know for certain that one of us shouldn't get anywhere near the White House.
>>
>>66790815
Why? Other than the typical manchild nonsense (Cruz is clearly not a manchild).

I feel like if someone like me became president it would make my life better because Cruz's policies would be biased towards helping people like himself.
>>
>The competitive debate world also gave Cruz a different social circle, with fellow debaters congregating in his room to hang out and play Super Mario Bros. Debate weekends included Friday night parties that Cruz often attended, where he was remembered to be "sort of a stud" with girls on the debate circuit.

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>66792157
BIG
>>
If Cruz was a real robot he'd be offering neetbux and state issued waifus.

Bernie is the NEET candidate.
>>
>>66790194
pol is not r9k

get fucked autist
>>
>>66792245
HISPANIC
>>
The nomination is going to Cruz, just accept it. Rubio will get the VP spot and Trump will be banned from the Republican convention. Hillary will win in Nov and the Obongo administration will continue for 8 more years when she gets reelected in 2020.

Deal with it.
>>
He has a very clever look
>>
>>66791143
you're a fucking retard.

cruz's policies are the following

muh bible.

muh christians. (that includes south and central american, middle eastern, and african christians. he wants christians of the americas to be able to legally cross our border to find work and housing in the usa)

that's it. does the bible help you? does being surrounded by 3rd world christians help you? that's all you need to ask yourself.
>>
>>66792402
RAT
>>
>>66792560
DICK
>>
>>66792528
>doesn't know cruz's policies
>calls other people retarded
>>
>>66792528
Okay so robot wants waifu. Free love shit means meh have to compete for women, and robots don't make the cut. So we use the church to trick women into staying virgins and marrying us. So we get Waifus. Do you really think Ted believes in all that crap; he's Canadian for fucks sake
>>
File: coop.jpg (145 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
coop.jpg
145 KB, 500x374
>>66790396
>>
>>66791143

>eating boogers

He's just a big kid
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.