[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embrace ISLAM the Truth Before it's too late. ISLAM is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: islam dawa.jpg (47 KB, 429x447) Image search: [Google]
islam dawa.jpg
47 KB, 429x447
Why haven't you joined the ranks of winners yet?
>>
>>66789488
as a white german man, I alredy embraced islam and I am trying to make my family members convert.
>>
>>66789488
Because I'm not a shitskin pedophile.
>>
Winners don't live in third world poverty.
>>
File: 1457500245836.jpg (163 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457500245836.jpg
163 KB, 500x375
>>66790539
>>66790799

Well that was quick.

/thread
>>
File: 7298932518_abbd62c285_n.jpg (29 KB, 242x320) Image search: [Google]
7298932518_abbd62c285_n.jpg
29 KB, 242x320
>>66789488
>Because being a Peedo fucking 9 yr olds >Beheading your enemies
Must be divine being doing God's work.
Mythology is better than this shit your fucking roach.
>>
>>66790799

qatar has highest GDP per capita in the world

>>66790539
you're a white pedophile
>>
>>66789488

it constantly dragged all countries with it in to ruin

the only exceptions are those islamic countries being pumped with money from non-islamic countries for their resources

islam is corrosive to technological and scientific development it locks the social evolution of a nation and fucks up international relations

it lacks the Renaissance reformation ideas that gave us the modern world, the opposite, it actively despises them

generally islam majority is the most consistent and methodological way to kill of the future prospects of a nation
>>
>>66789488
because I'm not a murderous psychopath you damn sociopath.
>>
File: o-OVERWHELMED-570.jpg (54 KB, 570x759) Image search: [Google]
o-OVERWHELMED-570.jpg
54 KB, 570x759
>>66790411
Lol, you ain't German if you embrace Islam, you're a German if you drop the bomb...

Let's make a bet on the issue of Turkey gaining special rights for coming into the EU. you'll get the picture that we don't consider you Europeans. I know at least 3 countries putting up the veto.

Besides why would anyone believe there's a fucktard in the sky passing judgement upon you? What are you 9? If (enter fucktard 's name) has the best for the ppl of earth, then why did he make us hate each other? Freedom of thought? If he's all mighty, all powerful, all wise, he should have seen this coming wouldn't he?

Hope your French is OKish so you'll understand the pic.
>>
>>66790539
I saw white shit once, the worst shit I ever saw in my life...
>>
>>66789488
because i dont want to fuck boys or goats also winners
>174,000 iraqi civilians BTFO
>4,400 US casualties
yea you guys seem like real winners to me
>>
File: 1457479462717.jpg (280 KB, 731x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457479462717.jpg
280 KB, 731x1000
>>66789488
Shameful request for OP's pic to have the Koran shopped with either a missile, a plane, a pig riding a missile while waving a cowboy hat, an eagle swooping down to catch it's prey, or Trump
>>
>>66791807
So what? Mass murder is fine if it's done under a US/Israeli flag? If you compare wins against pour countries the US is best of class, let's see you pull that shit against Russia... In Afghanistan in the 70's you poured in billions of dollars and didn't get them into Russia.

Your point is NOT VALID
>>
>>66791807
the usa is falling apart. iraqi muslims are still there and in control. also iraqi muslims along with other muslims invading europe. your war was a joke. this is also true for afghanistan and others. your war on islamic terror completely failed because there are more islamic terrorists today than 9 11.
>>
>>66792300
Man, the Islamic terrorists are founded by the US. If they would have been serious about it there would be no Middle East, you a 911 ocean with the rest of the world living in the fallout.
>>
>>66789488
If Allah is real he hates Muslims.
All he has given you is humiliation and poverty.
Christians get to live in the most beautiful and fertile lands, most powerful and prosperous countries, Muslims get arid dustbowls, crippling heat, war, poverty, we get beautiful fertile females as described in your own texts, you get ugly inbreds.
Christian life is leisure and pleasure, Muslim life is suffering and humiliation.
Where is your Allah now?
Why does he favor us over you?
>>
>>66789488
Islam will be replaced by Baha'i by 2060 conservatively guessing, 2040 if things go well.
>>
File: 1432450073398.jpg (384 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1432450073398.jpg
384 KB, 500x750
It's a regressive incoherent mess of a religion that will only hold mankind back.

There is not a single muslim country that can in any way measure up to what the west has built in any meaningful category.
>>
>>66789488
When the entire Muslim World combined only contributes 1 percent of the world’s scientific literature, knowing that Spain and India each contribute more of the world’s scientific literature than those countries taken together, then it's unlikely that Islam really has much of a bright future, barring suicide bomb explosions.

In fact, Spain translates more books in a single year than the entire Arab world. If Islam is the truth, then it's depressing one, telling people the fate of a dying culture, contributing barely anything of value to the modern world. I don't even hate Muslims. I honestly wish these people would get their act together and actually improve the countries they're inhabitant instead of running away from it.

Immigration should be choice for people, not a desperate attempt for survival. It's depressing to know that the wealthy oil-rich Arab countries don't use their funds to support their Muslim brothers and sisters.
>>
File: muslim toilet.webm (3 MB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
muslim toilet.webm
3 MB, 720x304
>>
>>66789488
>ranks of winners
how's the weather in that shithole? still rainning rockets?
>>
>>66789488
Eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim
>>66790411
>>
>>66789488
>Ranks of winners
>Just a bunch of losers from shit countries who never accomplished anything
yeah ok
>>
I have a problem with the goat-fucking part.
>>
>>66792593
Leisure and pleasure, how about those 10 crappy rules apparently Christians need them to know what's right or wrong. Look what these rules have given us have you met a virgin at the age of 20 aka before marriage? No well so Christian countries are all the whores of sodom.... Right.

The only 'religion' aka mindset on earth with a valid point is Buddhism. And they are only one which embraces peach for everyone and everything on earth.
>>
La il laha il Allah, Muhammad a rasool Allah.
>>
File: buk_aisha.jpg (641 KB, 877x1350) Image search: [Google]
buk_aisha.jpg
641 KB, 877x1350
>>66789488
Pedophile.
>>
>>66789488
A FUCKING BLACK ROCK
>>
>>66793143
>B-but they're sluts!
You're so insecure in your masculinity that you need to have society and the girl's own family keep her fresh for you under pain of murder because you can't compete with other males and take her yourself?
>>
>>66793619
It's your book not mine. 'Christians' that don't believe in the Bible aren't Christians, maybe you should consider this... You believe in certain values, bringing in 'God' (almost died of laughing) is insecurity of a community... Explaining values for a society from a book written 2k year ago (and being modified to make sure ppl kept the faith) is just oppression.

And thanks I have had a good sex life up to now, could have been better, then again could have been worse.

Now go pray to your God and let your son's ass be abused by the same man spreading his message. Yeah God is good God is mighty, fucking everyone in the ass who don't believe in blasphemy.
>>
>because unlike an Islamic person, I'm not retarded
Religion is a joke used to control people, please kill yourself op
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.