[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Blacks fight back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11
File: seizure.jpg (16 KB, 282x281) Image search: [Google]
seizure.jpg
16 KB, 282x281
Yo, is slavery/racism still an opened wound to black people? I mean have you ever seen the way they react when a white boy insult them? It's like a big charge that they carry on their backs and it's ready to explode at the least provocation

But their aggressiveness is really the product of their past? or simply their natural reaction to adversity? or it is an error to see only black and white, and it is a mix of both?

And obviously there have been victims of this phenomenon. Naive white people who taunted blacks and weren't prepared to handle their rage

Pic and video related: White boy calls black man a nigger, gets sucker punched and knocked into a seizure while his family desperately scream for help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05FmSnziyaY
>>
File: commentz.jpg (285 KB, 810x804) Image search: [Google]
commentz.jpg
285 KB, 810x804
>>66789189
>>
I had a black friend when I was growing up. We were best buds up until I got drunk and called him a nigger for shits and giggles. He was pretty fucking angry at me, drove off from the bar and made me call a cab to get home.I think the colored folks are just more emotional and have less impulse control so they are more prone to violent outbursts compared to whites.
>>
>>66790482

Your friendship ended up due to that incident? And why did you call him a nigga, dude?
>>
File: 2b6.jpg (162 KB, 1441x1080) Image search: [Google]
2b6.jpg
162 KB, 1441x1080
You keep making the same stinky dink thread, in honor of this have a pest pepe
>>
>>66789189
>sucker punched
What a surprise. I hope that guy went to jail. He's not gonna be so cocky there.
>>
>>66791321

I don't know dude but that white boy probably will never ever use the n-word again
>>
We had a black dude in our university, an exchange student (don't ask we why would anyone ever come to Ukraine). I didn't like him from the start. My friend fucking hated him from the very beginning. But our "progressive" pieces of shit tried to make friends with them. So it's been 3,5 month since he was with us, I totally avoided him and just kept to myself. One day I found out that this nigger groped my friend's girl. I told him about and asked: "What will you do?" He responded: "You'll see". I expected some epic shit to turn out. Two days later police found the body of this nigger on the train station.
The whole story was covered up, so nobody screams: "RACYSSS". IT was awesome.
>>
>>66789189
>o, is slavery/racism still an opened wound to black people?

senior team leader captain fucking obvious everyone
>>
>>66790482

That sounds like a genetic factor.
>>
>>66791914
Based
>>
>>66790482
My black friend said I can call him nigger all I want, because I am a cool nigger. He was drunk when he told me. I haven't taken him up on the offer yet.
>>
>>66792212
Here's proof
B вocкpeceньe, 27 янвapя, в 17:50 в Шeвчeнкoвcкoм paйoнe нa yлицe мepтвым был нaйдeн 18-лeтний гpaждaнин Pecпyблики Кoнгo.
Пo пpeдвapитeльным дaнным, инocтpaнeц yмep oт пoлyчeных нoжeвых paнeний.

Цeль пpeбывaния пapня в Укpaинe выяcняeтcя. Oб этoм "КИЯHAM" cooбщил пpeдcтaвитeль пpaвooхpaнитeльных opгaнoв, пoжeлaвший ocтaтьcя нeизвecтным.
Google translate this shit
>>
>>66791914

Damn, dude. Anyway, how was it covered up? He was an exchange student, didn't anybody ask for him?
>>
File: dead.png (12 KB, 422x160) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
12 KB, 422x160
Here's the pic.
I asked him: "What will you do?"
He replied: "You'll see"
I have this conversation saved just in case
>>
>>66789189
That strung out heroin addict fucking deserved it, if he didn't look like he was inbred and half retarded I'd have some hope that maybe he'll think about what he says in the future.
>mfw /pol/ will STILL defend this degenerate fuck up solely because he's white
>>
>>66790482
I have a black friend that have called nigger jokingly several times. He doesn't get offended, but I suspect he might be autistic
>>
>>66792344
Forgot my moon rune reading kit, speak the gods tongue boy
>>
>>66792344
>"proof"
>just a text with no sources or anything.

I'm as raycis as they come but I'm not sure if I condone what he did. Seems like a fucking ape himself.
>>
>>66792960
Oh for fuck's sake...
On sunday, 27 of January, at 17:50 in "insert district here" a body of an 18 year old guy from Kongo was found.
He died from knife cuts
It was on the internet news, but not on TV.
>>66793106
http://www.zhitomir.info/news_12756.html
There you go
>>
Something didn't seem right about that. Maybe it's because this shit quality of the video.
It looks like he stabbed that guy in the throat.
There was no way the punch was hard enough to send the white guy into a seizure unless he had a lighter padding his knuckles.
>>
>>66792678

Damn, we blacks better don't go to Eastern Europe. We can continue cucking the western white boy
>>
>>66789189
Stop posting links and start posting them as webms, you fucker. You've been posting these for months, and I can't believe you haven't figured that out by now.
>>
>>66793367

Yea, it looks weird but can a stab on the neck knocks a person into a seizure, dude? Strange indeed
>>
>>66789189
We need to start assaulting black people for whta they say. Any support for black nationalism, or their soft varieties gets them knocked out.
>>
>>66791836
>the n-word
Nigger. Just say nigger, nigger.
>>
>>66793285
>Bчepa в Киeвe ни зa чтo yбили нeгpa
Top kek
>>
>>66793390
Hmmm...
You just cherry pick videos on youtube of white people being beat up and post them here to trigger newfags. Don't think I don't know about your shitposting.
I've been to America. I've spoken with a lot of people there. Normal, decent white people just don't live anywhere near blacks, the rich ones stay in gated communities, which are 100% white. In schools and universities whites silently segregate themselves from blacks, just to avoid them and keep to their own.
I studied in one of the universities there and I know. It's like we had a little private club on our own. The same with girls. Many times I've seen this almost cringy-like scene. A nig walks up to a girl and tries to impress her. It was so fucking awkward for her, Jesus... She couldn't just say "no", because it could come out as racist so she started apologizing like: "Emm, you know... Like... I have to go, maybe some other time." It's really hard for them, especially in a 50% nig class. Of course, science classes are usually 70-90% white and others are asians, so girls tried their best to get there. The less intelligence the class requires, the more blacks will be there. Thank God I learned that shit quickly
Of course some trash would hang out with nigs which result in a product of your shitposting.
>>
>>66792144
It is. Liberals who think all humans evolved with the same brain capacities are delusional as fuck. Critical thinking and common sense are all whites have, which is why blacks are pushed onto the media, to devalue free thought.
>>
File: 1436150535738.jpg (239 KB, 1044x770) Image search: [Google]
1436150535738.jpg
239 KB, 1044x770
>tfw white
>tfw grew up in a black neighborhood
>tfw friend and I were 7 years old when two grown men beat the shit out of us seemingly for fun, taking our bikes as they left almost as an afterthought
>tfw other niggers in the neighborhood and even nigger faculty members of the local school told us we deserved it for being in their neighborhood
Blacks aren't human. My own lived experiences have taught me that there is never a situation where killing one would be morally wrong.
>>
>>66794442
Absolutely deplorable attempt at bait. Lurk more.
>>
>>66794085
>You just cherry pick videos on youtube of white people being beat up and post them here to trigger newfags. Don't think I don't know about your shitposting.
This guy used to post videos of whites women getting beaten all the time. I can tell because of the Chilean flag.
>>
>>66794085

That nigga was 18 at the moment of his death? How old was your friend at that time?
>>
>>66794584
It's not bait if it's true though
>>
>>66792248
Call him up right now and call him a nigger.
>>
>>66794833
I think he was 19, not sure. We aren't really close friends, we just help each other out.
>>66794774
Yeah, I know. It's actually good that he does that. He basically redpills newfags on black people and why you should avoid them. Imagine a girl visiting /pol/ and watching these vids. She'll think twice now before communicating them.
>>
>>66792344
>>66792678
>Friend kill escalates sexual harrassment to murder
>Be like nothing happened
If thats true you're as subhuman as them senpai
>>
>>66794926
That story is laughably false and if you believe even a line of it, including the joke that that guy actually had a friend at some point in his life, you're an idiot and need to stop believing everything you read. Nice flag
>>
>>66794584

Yeah, this isn't bait. Niggers tend to be racist as fuck towards white people. I live in New Zealand and this shit has happened here.

I should mention though in general African blacks, as in they are immigrants from Africa, are no more likely to start trouble than anybody else. However American niggers are just bad news. I don't know why that is.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 634x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 634x1024
>>66789189

There is a nigger alive in the United States who has ever been a slave nor knew someone who was a slave. Niggers just like to keep the excuse alive so that they can continue to blame everyone but themselves for their problems and continue to collect food welfare, housing welfare, education welfare, healthcare welfare, while doing nothing to put money back into the system and contribute productively to civil society.

To put it simply and most honestly, niggers are nothing more than parasites. Jews were spaces for a thousand years and now some would say they rule the world. That's because Jews have pride and dignity. Niggers have neither. Stereotypes are rooted in truth. It is true that niggers are dumb, lazy, soulless subhumans. Regardless of how hard the cultural marxists try to destroy the First Amendment by cramming political correctness down our throats, the world still has eyes, ears, and brains to know what niggers really are and what sets them lower than all other races on this planet.
>>
>>66795239
Asspained wog detected.
>>
>>66795172
There was a reason for that. It was election time back then. Nobody wanted any unnecesary noise, so to speak.
This guy is actually pretty based, he doesn't look and behave like slav-shit or anything. He was really angry, I can't blame him for that. He had to undergo treatment, because he was going nuts after he killed the dude.
>>
>>66789189

>it's this thread again

Get some new material
>>
>>66795239
You live an incredibly sheltered life if you think that doesn't happen faggot
>>
>>66795344
This
Only exception to this rule is somailians. The niggers of Africa.
I've never met a guy from the Congo who wasn't super polite and upbeat
>>
>>66795239
It's fine if you don't want to believe it, but you don't have to change devices to samefag.
I know what happened to me, and I know that while that was the worst thing that happened, it wasn't the only thing that happened.
Backpack stolen, locker broken into (which the school tried to force my parents to pay for since it looked like someone got it open with a hammer and a crowbar), dog got a rock thrown at his head when he was out in the yard, the list goes on.
I'll reiterate that I genuinely do not believe that niggers are the same species as us and there is no possible scenario where I would consider a nigger's death to be unjustified.
>>
>>66789189
>When Blacks fight back
>is slavery/racism still an opened wound to black people?

yes, just look at them. they're still slaves... mentally picking cotton.
>>
>>66795971

Slaves? We don't have to work due to white people's taxes and spend all our time fucking white girls and cucking white boys

What a life, dude
>>
>>66796369
I am not a pro at shitposting, but you can do MUCH better than that.
In order to make someone mad you should drop a hint of what you're saying, so they have to roll it their minds.
What you said is a bit cringy at best.
>>
>>66794442
I grew up the white kid in a black/mexican neighborhood in L.A. in the 80's. Got my ass kicked because I was white a number of times, typically by either larger/older kids and or groups of kids. I think I turned out remarkable tolerant and open minded considering. I still wait to judge people based on their own words or actions unless they are flying the local gang's colors or something, but that isn't really an issue where I live now, or nearly as bad these days.
>>
>>66789189
/pol got BTFO
>>
>>66789189
>YE YE WURLSTAH!
>YE YE WURLSTAH!
>YE YE WURLSTAH!
>DAHYUM!
>DAHYUM!
>DAHYUM!
>DAHYUM!
>YE YE WURLSTAH!
>YE YE WURLSTAH!
>YE YE WURLSTAH!
>DAHYUM!
>DAHYUM!
>DAHYUM!
>DAHYUM!
>YE YE WURLSTAH!
>YE YE WURLSTAH!
>YE YE WURLSTAH!
>DAHYUM!
>DAHYUM!
>DAHYUM!
>DAHYUM!
>>
>>66789189
That was one stealthy nigger.
>>
Nigger american English for black. The black community stole the word like they want to steal everything else and not let us use it.
>>
>>66796964

Damn, based on what you anons say, it looks like all white people in America get their asses kicked just for being white
>>
File: 1457400308783.jpg (31 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
1457400308783.jpg
31 KB, 552x368
>>66791836
>n-word
niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger
>>
>>66789189

chile nigger poster at it again... reddit is thataway
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 185x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 185x185
>>66789189
I was laughing so hard when he started twitching and his mom was screaming her head off, holyfuck.

I don't think it has to do with wether or not they're more aggressive. I think it's more like making sure they don't look like a cuck. Like how if you start mouthing off to a random man in public he's probably going to punch you to protect his dignity. "Nigger" is regarded as such an offensive and forbidden word, that they'd feel like a pussy if they don't immediately penalize that white boy for saying it.

>>66789289
Never change cucktube
>>
File: kaffir.webm (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
kaffir.webm
2 MB, 400x224
>>66793901

Same with the k-word? Just to say kaffir?
>>
>>66799031
>I was laughing so hard when he started twitching and his mom was screaming her head off, holyfuck

Are you black, dude?
>>
>>66796369
like i said: in your mind you're still picking cotton. just read your post
>look at me i'm fucking white girls
so what? black men still ain't shit! you're still not in charge! still piss poor ... while old white dudes fucking half of africa.
whites are buttfucking the earth back and forth and there is no end in sight. and you black folks, you love this shit. just like that. so stop pretending, bend over and lube up that male negro ass of yours!
>>
>>66797750
Nah, it really only happens in majority black areas, and there aren't too many of them. Most of the country is white and don't have to deal with that kind of thing. But if you are a white kid who is growing up in a black area, you are going to get beat up.
>>
>>66799173
No I'm white as hell
>>
>>66794442

This would be true. Doubly worse if you are female, white, and caught in porch-monkey territory. I know a lady who was raped multiple times. Her brother would get jumped frequently. It stopped when a group of skinheads caught wind of it and started terrorizing the hood right back. It is unfortunate that fire be fought with fire, but it is what it is.
>>
>>66799466
Same shit happens in Sweden.

JUST
>>
But why nobody talking about this attack from behind? is it acceptable in america?
>>
>>66800138

Isn't it in Turkey, dude?
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 813x794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 813x794
>>66794584
>right wing extremism on /pol/ is b8

Are you stupid, anon?
>>
>>66800304
no
>>
>>66799047
That's my favorite nig out, he was one of the blacks that sold blacks and started slavery, you can tell by his complete domination of that poor roo fucker.
>>
>>66799047
Sure I don't care. Just stop being a massive pussy about words you stupid faggot.
>>
>>66800138
No attacking from behind is regarded as a pussy move
>>
>>66799047
>fight between a white and a black
>3rd black person comes in and attacks the white
Every time.
>>66799513
Why are you still a cuck even after seeing the shit on /pol/?
I don't comprehend whites that continue to cuck for blacks after knowing what they act like.
>>
That was a sucker punch from behind..
That wasn't a fight, that was predation.

N-I-G-G-E-R-S ARE N-I-G-G-E-R-S
>>
>>66789189
Because different races don't like each other. Like nationalities, if a brit or a frog or something told me to go starve in a field I'd try break his jaw.
Similarly if I told a ruskie to go die in a gulag he'd try break my jaw.
Different people don't like each other.
>>
>>66801852
Maybe he is deserved it i don't know why he use that's word but that guy prooved he's a nigger
you don't defend your dignity with moves without dignity
you don't turn around and shoot at the 5th step of duel wtf
neither here nor youtube people doesn't even mention this
america is fucked up dude
>>
>>66792363
>implying he's the only African exchanged student to get drunk/high and go missing abroad
They probably lose people all the time, I doubt they care
>>
>>66802908

This roach has a point, you know? People have forgotten what is honor, dignity, and other values...
>>
>>66792363
dead minority on train tracks. it was a suicide.
>>
>get insulted
>expected to not do something
black people aren't the sharpest tools, so they won't bantz with you. Instead they'll behave like a hammer.

I generally dislike black people, but this white kid should have been ready for retaliation when he fired the nigger missile.
>>
>>66789189

Discipline isn't mandatory for every race and because of it imbeciles will chimpout over words.

There's a difference of defending your pride and honor and this chimpout fiasco,
>>
>>66789189
>yo
Stopped reading there
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.