[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /pol/ are you for? or against weed? http://strawpoll.me/7037139
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: weed-symbol-tattoo-weed-hi.png (187 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
weed-symbol-tattoo-weed-hi.png
187 KB, 600x601
Ok /pol/
are you for? or against weed?
http://strawpoll.me/7037139
>>
>>66787995
Weed for any purpose other than medicinal is degenerate.
>>
>>66788305
All drug use is medicinal
>>
dude it like cures cancer and creates brain cells how could you be against it LMAO
>>
>>66788305
Nice taqiyya, Ahmet.
>>
File: 1424151656042.jpg (51 KB, 640x718) Image search: [Google]
1424151656042.jpg
51 KB, 640x718
Decriminalized and medical nationwide, state decision for full legalization.

Before you say anything I haven't used in roughly 2 years.
>>
>4th poll option
>I can care less what other people do in their free time
It's "couldn't care less", you illiterate retard.

Anyway, yeah, even hard drugs should be legal (and I have trouble calling weed a drug). As long as people keep it to themselves so I don't have to smell it or be exposed to their mannerisms, have a blast.

This comes from a teetotaler too.
>>
>>66787995
While I don't use it, I am pro legalization.

Makes it consistent without our alcohol laws, fuck ups will fuck up but they should be allowed to do so. It will limit the amount of wasted money spent on searching, seizing, and detaining it and it's users.

Only arguments against are purely subjective dribble which should be ignore by law makers.
>>
>>66788305
>http://strawpoll.me/7037139
>>66788420
>>66788472
you have hippies in their garage making jungle juice claiming that they have the cure to cancer

>DUDE WEED LMAO

>>66788617
sorry, I was in school during the George W. Bush era, the worst education system for Burgerland
>>
>>66788472

>creates brain cells

Bitch are you retarded?
>>
>>66788617
Totally agree. Hard drug users should be treated not imprisoned. It is a sickness not a crime. Criminalization creates more violence and endangers more lives.
>>
>>66789262
No, he is being facetious.
>>
>>66788510
Nice argument, anglo lowblood.
>>
>>66789462
>Totally agree
We don't!

>Hard drug users should be treated not imprisoned
If I had to pick between only those two, I'd go with treatment because it costs people less than having to deal with criminal enterprises, prison, etc.

Ideally I'd just let them wither and die off. I shouldn't have to pay for someone who chooses drugs over health. Damage yourself on your own time and dime and pay for it on your own time and dime.

If healthcare were privatized, then yeah, they can go seek treatment on their own volition and under no circumstances should drug use alone be penalized. If healthcare is paid for by taxes, the choice to use drugs should force someone into paying the additional cost of treatment.

I'm just for people having complete freedom over choices while having complete responsibility for them.
>>
File: redpillstarterkit.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
redpillstarterkit.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>66787995
Weed, like other natural psychedelics such as psilocybe, are substances over which the jews have no influence, which is why they are probably illegal in the first place. They allow for free thought, irrational thinking and soul searching. Also the profound effects of these substances completely obliterate the jewish religious fairytales, christianity included.
>>
>>66790276
Fair enough.

Drug users should have some skin in the game when seeking treatment if the tax payers fit the bill.

But our current system of tax payers paying to search and seize drugs while shelling out thousands in civil lawsuits when police decide to no knock raid innocent people's homes on a hunch they will find a gram of pot.
>>
Weed is degenerate. But i'm a hypocrite because I drink alot
>>
>>66790894
>But our current system of tax payers paying to search and seize drugs while shelling out thousands in civil lawsuits when police decide to no knock raid innocent people's homes on a hunch they will find a gram of pot.
Honestly, they should all be exonerated and compensated for their time in jail and for the price of fixing up the houses that the cops made a mess out of.

We'd need to close some significant-in-size but useless-in-practice government agencies to fund that. I can think of some that would multiply the outrage of Nanny-state lovers.
>>
>>66790276
>the choice to use drugs should force someone into paying the additional cost of treatment.

Things like this are as retarded as suing the homeless though, depending on the person obviously. If they can't afford the drugs and break the law to feed the addiction, they can't pay for treatment and the only way they could is by committing more crime (with the cost being even more) so you end up in a vicious circle. The people who can afford it are the likes of celebrities, but they don't pay for it anyway and it's funded by whichever showbiz avenue they're in. The thing with imprisoning them though is something unlikely to change because (especially in America) the prison industry is a massive fucking business, with more private prisons popping up constantly, they need to be filled otherwise you're losing money (forget the tax payer myth), it's just another form of slacktivism really. You look at Norwegian prisons and their reoffending rate and then look at America's. Look at Portugal's drug laws and drug crime statistics, then look at America's.

Over here we have "restart officers" (people who work at the dole and help people "get back into work", the fact there aren't enough jobs is irrelevant to government), where would those restart officers be if everyone got a job? On the dole. The whole thing is a vicious circle that's impossible to escape from thanks to introducing government positions that, for the most part, were needed temporarily, but after that they need to find another job so why bother when their tax money is already being taken into account for the new debt the Jews are allowing the country to have the next year? Just take one look at how many ridiculous and unneeded positions are taken up by the government and you'll see exactly what I mean. The fact that most of these positions are taken up by people related to government officials is completely, genuinely, 100%, bonafide C O I N C I D E N C E.
>>
>>66792186
>If they can't afford the drugs and break the law to feed the addiction, they can't pay for treatment and the only way they could is by committing more crime (with the cost being even more) so you end up in a vicious circle
There wouldn't be a vicious circle because if they're committing crime to fund their drug habits, then they wouldn't be in prison for drugs - they'd be charged with whatever the other crime was. They'd actually belong there.

I'm for saving people who only commit to drugs without impairing anyone else's livelihood. If one's drug habit is funded or furthered without damaging the public, great - they shouldn't be in prison.

All that is perfectly consistent with wanting people to pay additional amounts for treatment if healthcare is public. Don't burden others because of your personal choices. I already said I prefer privatized healthcare but if people can't fund their own treatment for their own choices, so be it, leave them untreated. Much in the same way I wouldn't want to pay for obese people. With public healthcare, things that could not have been avoided without unrealistic precautions should be treated.
>>
>>66787995
Yes. I'm for the legalization of cannabis, escpecially the medical kind. (CDB rich variants)
>>
Only terminal patients should get weed and any other drug they want really. Everyone else I have ever known to smoke it is just a lazy degenerate.
>>
Thanks for using strawpoll instead of poal.me

I love running vote bots on retards who use shitty poll sites.

Enjoy your ruined poll, fuckface.
>>
>>66787995
For. Weed is awesome. People are degenerate.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.