[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you overcome the degeneracy that is internet addictio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: netaddict.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
netaddict.jpg
154 KB, 1920x1080
How do you overcome the degeneracy that is internet addiction?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqctG3NnDa0

China has the right solution it seems.
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>66786612

I'm glad that people on 4chan can insult 4chan itself, and the Internet itself (along with everything in the universe).

But shit, we need the Internet these days. I'd say the average person is addicted to the Internet now. You can't stop.
>>
during my conscription I literally had withdrawl symptoms and fantasized about browsing a pc

after a while though it felt much better and normal without a pc
>>
>>66787025
>memetoo

>>66787124
True, it's everything you need except food and water all wrapped into one.

>>66787306
How long did that process take? And how do you use the net now versus how you used to use it?
>>
No one has, this is why everyone here is a bunch of virgin loser freaks.
>>
>>66787363
well I felt really really shitty for about 2 weeks of no pc or smartphone but after that I started appreciating small things and communicating better and more natuarally with the others

now on an average day I am on 8+ hours on pc bullshiting around
>>
>>66787363
># uname -sro
>Linux 4.1.15-gentoo-r1 GNU/Linux
>>
>>66786612

Unlimited information is highly addictive. Browsing through endless junk has become a lifestyle
>>
>>66786612
>Why should I

4chan and weed is all I need
>>
After going through actual physical withdrawal from opiates I have to say fuck off pussies. There are no physical symptoms of internet withdrawal.
>Wow I really want to go online, but I can't. Oh well.
>>
>>66787719
Won't lie, it does look like a comfy OS.
>>
>>66787873
>fuck around on 4chan and other websites at work
>smoke pot and play vidya at home

its a degenerate life but it works for me. Im saving money so I can do more with myself, but for now it's just autopilot
>>
Thinking I'll just throw my computer in the pond across the street soon.
>>
>>66787938
>junkie
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>66787959
its a bit of a nightmare to get going, so any Internet addiction will be instantly cured
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.