[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134 KB, 1549x769) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134 KB, 1549x769
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
File: 1452180839838.jpg (108 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
1452180839838.jpg
108 KB, 540x562
Cuck
>>
>>66786526
Entertaining to listen to about social issues.

Other than that, he's a moron.
>>
Cuckold.
>raises someone else's offspring
>>
Money grubbing jew, just looking for a controversy to shill his patreon.
>>
>>66786526
talk a lot but say very little
>>
>>66786526
attention whore faggot for youtube shekels
>>
Check out his 20 latest videos, almost all of them are about feminism where he spend 20 min repeating the same points we've all heard a thousand times by now, he's basically milking the shit out of angry gamergators, but they're still bluepilled, and so is he, that's why whenever he talks about immigration, economic, races etc he is pants on head retarded
Also he makes 1K/vid, I don't know he hasn't died from shame already.
>>
>Black grandfather
>Sides with blacks and muslims

Thats all you need to know about Sargon.
>>
>>66786979
Why does the internet suddenly think it's wrong to make money? Money is what drives the creation of products. He's not forcing you to give him money, you can enjoy his product for free. He's asking for optional donations-- what's wrong with that?

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not a great fan of Sargon's opinions beyond feminism, and even those get tiring after one or two, but if he's got something people want, why shouldn't people pay for it?
>>
>>66786526
His early GamerGate stuff was good. Then he decided to show his face and then start talking shit about Trump.

Image is everything. Imagined him as a early 20's guy of general attractiveness(no homo) and in shape. But it turns out he's an early 30s fat neckbeard. He does his research, I'll give him that.
>>
>>66786526

He's done well for himself with youtube and secured a decent income for his family. Pat on the back from me.
>>
>>66787686
Also he has a stepdaughter.
>>
Unified the Mesopotamia under his rule, rebuilt the city of Kish, encouraged the trade
Overall pretty based
>>
>>66786526
>Thoughts on this guy?
Controlled opposition
Objective: Turn upcoming nationalists into ''we're going to show those anti-gamergaters how tolerant we are by becoming the SJW's ourselves!''
>>
>>66786526
He's okay, I guess.
>>
>>66788150
>Controlled opposition

You're a lunatic conspiracy theorist

>everyone that doesn't say what I believe 100% is controlled opposition!!!

And I don't watch his videos.
>>
>>66786526
he browses pol and some videos are entertaining
>>
File: sargon.png (47 KB, 894x650) Image search: [Google]
sargon.png
47 KB, 894x650
octoroon faggot
>>
>>66786526
At least he didn't get bit by his shoe like that faggot Amar-Suen.
>>
File: jewplot.png (44 KB, 501x644) Image search: [Google]
jewplot.png
44 KB, 501x644
>>66789533
>You're a lunatic conspiracy theorist
Hello Jude/CIA.
>>
>>66786526
He talks about "issues" that are of no significance in the grand scheme of things.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.