[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of these guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: technical.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
technical.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
What does /pol/ think of these guys?
>>
tits, zits and the worm
>>
Terrible Howard Stern ripoffs.
>>
Meh. Them and Stern are fucking awful now.
>>
A Stern wannabe, A lucky guy from Jersey, and an okay Comedian who's career never quite picked up.
>>
>>66786216
Antohny is from NEW YORK you BITCH
>>
>>66787508
You're both wrong. He's from Long Island.

The show went to shit after Patrice died and Luis CK got big. This we all know.
>>
>>66785038
Used to listen to them religiously, then they let reddit destroy the show.
>>
>>66785038
me on the left
>>
Anthony is still funny but I don't feel like signing up for his radio show.

Opie is basically worthles now.
>>
>>66788718

It's a good show. With the right comedians on its as good as o and a was at its best. The other shows on the network are so so
>>
File: that feel when....jpg (23 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
that feel when....jpg
23 KB, 320x320
>>66785038
Fucking depressing. The fucking irony is that the only person with a sense of morals in that studio is a tranny fucker that does pedophile impersonations.

A fucking dying glimmer of a real fucking NYC comedians ratpack. Patrice was just about to make it but he fucking had to die so all his logic and philisophy is fucking wasted. Louie is out doing his own thing same with Billy Burr, Bob, Vos and De Rosa cant ever make it because you couldn't squeeze enough intelligence between the 3 of them, Anthony who seemed like a decent guy turned out to really be a scumbag who dated a bitch everyone considered a little sister and has groomed kids like the creepy desperate fuck he is, Opie's radio creativity died as soon as he had a family and he realized he's a pampered prep boy who hasn't suffered enough to be interesting, Jimmy never got big and he'll never make it nor does will he ever get the credit he deserves for being a godsend to O&A thats carried the fuck out of the show and hooked it up with his comedian friends.

Its fucking depressing. Fucking depressing.
>>
>>66789184
>right comedians
I've watched for over a year and the most right-wing guy he's had on was Nick Dipaulo who's in favor of fag marriage and against segregation/nationalism
Half of his guests are cucked lolbertarians and the rest are edgy leftards
>>
>>66788249
>implying LI isn't in NY
>>
Go on r/opieandanthony

Yes it's leddit but ant posts there and he's been going nuts

They found out ant is into trannies and he is threatening to dox people
>>
>>66785038
Anthony cumia network is worth every penny.
>>
>>66792664

All the shows are on torrent sites idiot
>>
>>66792904
>not watching them on youtube
>>
>>66785038
tranny fuckers
>>
>>66792293
Like so what if he's into Trannies? Also wtf has he been going nuts about?
>>
Here's ant threatening reddit over tranny allegations

This sub has again shown itself to be pure class. My friendships with anyone regardless of who they are isn't your business but I get it. I'm a public figure. Bashing people because they are my friend is another story. Some of you are just horrid cruel people with no other goals than to try and hurt or destroy people. You come here and treat genuine cruelty like a video game. I've addressed your latest "find". I have no problem with it. If having been friends with Sue is a problem or funny for you sorry, I can't help you there. But again, some of you are putrid little trolls trying to inflict damage in people's lives. People you have no clue about. I bet if I posted this and some of the topics here outside of this sub a lot of people would have this sub slammed shut in no time for "hate speech". You HAVE to know that's very possible in today's climate. Hmmm, maybe I will.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/48pkbe/congrats/

This coming from the so called free speech guy, the big shock jock who would bully people on the air. And now he's crying over meanies on the Internet like the drunk wop he is
>>
>>66793859
>Like so what if he's into Trannies?

I agree who cares but how he is reacting is pathetic. He went on his show and threatened to dox people who said shit about him and he wants the opieandanthony subreddit shut down for "hate speech" against him
>>
>>66794302
I wonder if he's acting like a lulcow on purpose to create controversy and spread awareness of his shitty new show in order to prolong his career's death spiral.
>>
>>66785038
Opie was atrocious, Anthony was amusing but i never laughed at his jokes and Jim Norton was funny occasionally. I find listening to things like Jocktober be enjoyable while playing vidya.
>>
>>66794302
Hoy shit really? Link?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.