[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump considering Rubio for VP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 4
File: rubio-trump.jpg (70 KB, 614x412) Image search: [Google]
rubio-trump.jpg
70 KB, 614x412
>sure, sure and he's got a lot of talent i just don't want to say that yet joe, until he makes a decision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vjmUS6Ikww

i was not expecting this, i thought he thought marco was shit

what does /pol/ think?
>>
>>66784748
Probably mentioning this because establishment wanting a brokered election Cruz/Rubio ticket
>>
>>66784748
BUILD
>>
>>66785083
THE
>>
>>66784748
We'll see tonight if Little Marco redeems himself for the Emperor. Trump might learn to forgive him - Rubio is but a child
>>
>>66784748
Rhetoric can change after they're no longer opponents, so it's too soon to tell. If Rubio comes around, then bygones can be bygones
>>
>>66785282

what's happening tonight? the debate is tomorrow
>>
I really hope he doesn't make that robotic faggot VP, get someone with principles like Jim Webb or Rand Paul instead.
>>
>>66785443

Hopefully he is pandering and will renege and pick Webb.
>>
Rubio would never accept a VP position with Trump, there's more of a chance of him going with Cruz.

Kasich and Rubio are staying in till the convention.
>>
>>66784748
Ah look, it's a Mexican lying again.
Trump has explicitly said he would not answer the question like 5 times.
>>
File: littlemarco.jpg (101 KB, 750x498) Image search: [Google]
littlemarco.jpg
101 KB, 750x498
>those ears
>>
>>66785581
watch the video, merchant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vjmUS6Ikww
>>
>>66785443
>>66785494
It would be completely out of character for Trump to do so, I can't see it happening in a million years.
>>
File: Ivanka jr.jpg (72 KB, 360x460) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka jr.jpg
72 KB, 360x460
THIS IS A MOVEMENT PEOPLE! TRUMP IS THE RIGHT CHOICE, RIGHT NOW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
>>
>>66784748
if he takes an establishment candidate as his VP he will get JFK'ed so they can replace him
>>
If he picks Rubio he's going to get assassinated like LBJ had JFK assassinated.
>>
>>66785645
I did
Trump
"It's just not appropriate to talk about it until he (Rubio) makes a decision."

Why are you lying?
>>
>>66785711
hivemind bro!
>>
>>66784748
He says whatever he needs to get your vote Hesus.
>>
>>66784748
Yes please rubio would make a great vp
He would prevent trump from getting murdered

Having a catholic vp is a insurance policy against the jews
>>
>>66784748
it doesn't matter whether the president likes the VP.

the VP only matters in how he affects voting.
he only balances the ticket.
>>
>>66785645
Is it just me or does Trump seem irrational sometimes? Like he completely avoided the question, not saying "no nigga" or "maybe nigga we'll see", everything he says is so cryptic I feel like its encrypted under like 5 different lines of subtext
>>
>>66785865
>>66785814

Stop falling for bait and watch the vid, the spic is lying.
>>
>>66785564
Rubio needs to accept the vp
>>
>>66784748
Daily reminder: A Trump/[establishment VP] will result in an assassination! Stop bringing it up you simpletons.
>>
>>66785685

They tried and failed with Reagan, too. Maybe he thinks it is worth the risk. Enemies closer and all that.
>>
>>66785830
I never thought about it that way.

TRUMP/RUBIO 2016
>>
Why choose a loser who can't take his own state?
Someone whose only victories in the Presidential primaries is Minnesota and Puerto Rico?

This is the guy who will increase Trump's chances of getting JFK'd or Reagan'd by 1000%.
If Trump does this he's an idiot, but I think he's being vague to stop a Cruz-Rubio coalition so he can put this in the bag.
>>
>>66784748
I'd be ok with that because VP don't mean shit.
>>
he offers him literally nothing, and increases his risk of dying by 10000%
kasich or cruz would be infinitely better
>>
>>66784748

That didn't sound like he was seriously considering him at all
>>
>>66785974
Yeah if anything he should pick Herman Cain as vp. Or Cruz or Paul.
>>
>>66785189

FUCKING
>>
>>66785675
Rubio is hitler 2.0 he came in third
Old popule guy puts him second in command trump dies of old age rubio becomes president and gasses the kikes

Rubio from cuba hitler from austria

Bith have rumoured gay past

The kikes are fucked if rubio gets vp
>>
This is a brilliant move actually. Trump and Rubio together Cruz doesn't stand a chance and Trump gets a free ride into the white house. In the general election Trump is going to do anything he can to appeal to the liberals. If you think Trump won't lie and use every trick in the book to seem like a liberal, you don't know Trump. Rubio will secure the conservative vote so this is absolutely brilliant.
>>
>>66786160
BLACK
>>
>>66785711
Then RUBIO becomes president and gasses the kikes like hitler
>>
>>66784748
Fucking with the establishment is always fun
>>
Of course he's not going to pick fucking Rubio as his VP, are you guys completely retarded? What the fuck happened to /pol/?

Trump is engaged in a TOTAL WAR against the globalists, Rubio, along with Cruz and Kasich, are the globalist puppets in the Republican Party, both Sanders and Hillary are their puppets in the Democrats. Trump picking Rubio as his VP would be Hitler during Operation: Barbarossa suddenly declaring Stalin vice-Fuhrer.
>>
>>66785918
That's because he wasn't answering the question for Joe and Mika or for the audience - it was a not-so-subtle signal to Rubio that
>"Hey, if you drop out before Florida I will consider you"

Besides Trump's right, it is way too early to be talking about potential VPs. You don't want to muddy the waters when you're right in the middle of primary season. Nobody asks Cruz who he'd pick for VP.
>>
>>66786350
/pol/ seems to be literally retarded. Trump is intentionally vague about this to keep his enemies guessing and give incentive for Rubio to drop out.
>>
>>66785711
Nah. He'll get impeached instead, finding dirt on Trump is easy.
>>
He's just keeping his options open. I think it would be a bad move. He needs to pick someone that will continue his policies should something happen to him. Christie is the best option in this regard, but having two NY/NJ guys on the same ticket might not play well in other areas of the country.
>>
>>66786733
>He's just keeping his options open
NO! No he's not, fucking retarded americans AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH are you retarded?

He's NOT going to pick Rubio as his VP, EVER. It's not HAPPENING. They are fucking mortal enemies, they represent completely different interests, with completely different goals.

When did /pol/ die?
>>
>>66786646
>/pol/ seems to be literally retarded
Yeah I can see that, I don't know what the fuck happened here but it's fucking sad.
>>
Trump wants Rubios voters to vote for him. Of course he's going to plant the idea that Rubio might be VP. Let's dispel the notion that Trump will ever chose little Rubio for VP though, he knows exactly what he's doing and he wouldn't ever do that.
>>
File: 1454112825694.jpg (7 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1454112825694.jpg
7 KB, 256x256
>>66786843
YOU TRIPLE NIGGER YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT TRUMP SAID HE WANTS AN INSIDER TO BE VP TO OFFSET THE FACT HE HAS NEVER HELD ELECTED OFFICE SO OF FUCKING COURSE IT WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR HIM TO KEEP HIS OPTIONS OPEN.

VP IS A LITERALLY USELESS POSITION AND ONLY SERVES TO MOSTLY AUGMENT THE TICKET. HE ISN'T GOING TO FUCKING NOMINATE DAVID FUCKING DUKE, THE VP CHOICE HAS TO BE CONFIRMED AT THE CONVENTION THEY WOULD LITERALLY VOTE ON IT IF HE DID SOMETHING LIKE THAT HE NEEDS A CONSENSUS CHOICE.
>>
>>66786241
FATHER
>>
I wouldn't mind a Rubio VP tbqh famalam.

>good support across the board (although is waning)
>some minority vote
>very good speaker

The only real downsides is that he's establishment and him on the ticket really gives him nothing in the GE on swing states.
>>
Donald Trump wrote The Art of the Deal when Marco Rubio was 16 years old.
>>
>>66787088
You're bluepilled, sorry.

>Trump picks Lubio as VP
>Globalists shaking from laughter, their sides have left orbit a nanosecond after Trump announced the decision
>''Is this guy retarded?''
>*Trump wins presidency*
>*Trump assassinated*
>*Globalists win, when the nationalists had actually won.*

You're retarded, stop posting.
>>
>>66784748
at this point The Don is trying to push him out of the race without a slaugther
> would you consider Rubot for VP?
> sure, he has talent... (previously) but if Marco loses Florida his political career is over

that sound more like a warning:
he can burn himself for the establishment overlords,
or drop now and keep some dignity
>>
>>66786730
>finding dirt on trump is easy
>is easy
>easy
>conspiringhands.jpg

NICE TRY, MERCHANT.
>>
>>66786164
You forgot
>Rubio nukes Fidel and Raul Castro
>>
>>66786394
That's because they know Donald is the nominee
>>
>>66787105
A
>>
>>66785609
those can't be real.
>>
>>66784748
Even after he aired this ad?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryPrRr8L21M
>>
>>66787495
>that sound more like a warning:
>he can burn himself for the establishment overlords,
>or drop now and keep some dignity
Basically, this. He's just trying to get a message across to Lubio by '''''''considering him for VP''''''' (which of course anyone with an IQ above 110 knows is not true).
>>
Notice how it was reported yesterday that Trump is also considering Kasich for a VP slot?

This has nothing to do with actually ever picking these guys as his vp - and everything to do with winning Florida and Ohio. There are a lot of Rubio and Kasich voters who understand that neither has a chance at the nomination, but are voting for them anyways. If Trump lets it leak that they both could realistically be VP's - then these voters might just vote for Trump on primary day. It also (more importantly) influence Rubio/Kasich's money men, behind the scene, to consider easing up on Trump and changing to a possible courtship for that coveted VP slot.

It's a good maneuver by Trump!
>>
>>66787642

>not understanding elections

It's all shitslinging and mudraking until you win.
>>
>>66787152
>him on the ticket really gives him nothing in the GE on swing states.

VP's are only announced after the nomination anyway. So everything else is irrelevant.
Trump is just toying with the establishment, notice the kind of people Trump surrounds himself with, like Chris, like Sessiosns... nothing like Rubio.
>>
>>66785918
He's using persuasion. He's being intentionally ambiguous because people will project their own preference through confirmation bias on him.
So whatever you prefer - rubio as VP or rubio GTFO and die, you'll think that he's on your side when in reality nobody but himself knows.
>>
>>66787787
>>not understanding elections
Said the guy who supports Trump but says he wouldn't mind Rubio as VP.

You're a retard, fuck off.
>>
>>66786733
Chris christie is too weak
Concraled carry is not legsl in new jersey
And nigger crime is sky high in some parts of new jersey
>>
>>66784748
I'm pretty sure he is saying that so Rubio will be tricked into dropping out from the race. Oh and build wall.
>>
>>66787905

I never said he was ideal, but I never said he'd be awful. Not like VPs are good for anything but parading around, anyway.

Calm down, Sven.
>>
>>66787535
We need to end communism
If cuba gets nuked its nuked
>>
>>66788035
VPs actually do a lot.

He's not picking Rubio. Rubio would go against him 100%
>>
>>66784748
That sounded pretty strongly like a polite "no" to me, actually. The fact he couldn't even pull out the old "I wouldn't rule anything out" line says to me he's not even going to consider it.
>>
>>66784748
Trump is a fan of keeping as many options available as possible. Just like his stance on waterboarding, it might be useless and never have to be used, but Terrorists don't need to know that they'll be comfy in Guantanamo.
>>
there is definitely lot of cuckold symbolism in a big guy choosing the little guy as his vice. It depends if the meme magic is strong enough.
>>
>>66785675
>I can't see it happening in a million years.

More like SIX MILLION YEARS, am I right?

>flag
>>
there is definitely a lot of cuckold symbolism in a big guy picking the little guy as his vice. It all comes down to if the meme magic is strong enough.
>>
>>66788035
You don't understand politics, this is not a grey thing, it's black or white. Either someone is pro-white, or they're anti-white. Being pro-white means being a nationalist, being anti-white means being a globalist. Rubio is anti-white, Trump is pro-white. And if you don't understand this but keep spouting this retarded nonsense of Trump even actually considering Rubio as VP, tells me you know absolutely nothing about politics, at all.

The way in which you post about politics suggests you've swallowed the perception of politics that the people who engage in it want the majority to have, because the majority is too stupid for their own good anyways.
>>
>>66786730
>finding dirt on Trump is easy
If it was, they would have found it by now.
>>
>>66786730
What dirt
>>
>>66788416
mob ties
>>
>>66784748
I have heard him call Jeb a high energy salesman now that he's out, in regards to how Jeb apparently convinced Romney not to run.
>>
>>66786730
Yeah, because drumpf was a total bombshell discovery wasn't it?
>>
>>66784748
I still belive in the pure, true love between Trump and Carson.
>>
>>66784748
Nah he's just trying to make it seem like he's not in an all out war with the Establishment and trying to unite to party by saying he would consider an Establishment candidate. I can admit Marco is likeable a good speaker, and has broad appeal even though I hate everything he stands for.
>>
>>66786154
>Or Cruz
No way. Rato is so closely tied to people like Robert Mercer and the Bush family that I want him no where near the presidency.
>>
>>66785645
>Badgering
>>
>>66787642
They're only your opponents when they fight you. I mean Trump's not brooding over bridgegate now right?
>>
Him and Rubio both share an extreme hatred toward Cruz
>>
https://twitter.com/WDFx2EU/status/707616623411204096

Holly shit
>>
>>66789265
>both share an extreme hatred toward Cruz
Everyone hates Lyin' Ted
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.