[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN 65% OF CANADIAN WOMEN WANTED TO BE CEO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: lol.png (260 KB, 5000x2613) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
260 KB, 5000x2613
>muh stronk wymun in charge
No wonder the workplace is a nightmare here.
>>
>>66781595

>Asian

Top kek
>>
>>66781595
>100% of them don't want to do the work required to get there
>>
WAHHHH turn down the air conditioner it's too cold!!

>the workplace WYMNZ issue of 2016
>>
>>66781779
They got power over that in my work place. It's hot as fuck now.
>>
>>66781595

65% want to be the CEO themselves and then complain that there isn't a male CEO to marry.
>>
>>66781595
>people aspire
STOP
THE
FUCKING
PRESSES

I remember when this board was about politics and not about being a pathetic, bitter sadsack who feels threatened by identity politic propaganda
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: trump.jpg (29 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
29 KB, 450x300
>>66781595
So all women should start their own corporations then

Since lots of business in Canada is closing. Why arent they making their dream a reality by their own hands? All talk no action women
>>
>>66782119
>lots of business in Canada is closing
?
>>
>CEO, MD
How many want to be electricians, or plumbers, maybe welders?

Once again, a poll that only shows why women are vapid whores.
>>
>>66781595

M8 if you work in canada and you aren't exploiting the land, working in the service sector, any blue collar job, or running your own business you are 100% cucked, everyone that has a job knows this I don't know why people keep falling for the white collar meme, its where wymenz go to shit on men despite being less qualified.
>>
>>66781860
I worked all over Reykjavík and never had women complain about it being too cold. Is this like an American thing or something? Can imagine some wommyn from down south bitching about the cold when they move north.
>>
>>66781595
Who the fuck doesn't?

I aspire to be the CEO of Google and make billions of Googlebucks. Too bad I'm a fucking retard and I'll never get close to anything resembling the position of CEO.

Still, if you asked me if I aspire to be a CEO, I'd say fuck yeah.
>>
>>66782178
>aspiring to be a professional makes you vapid
t. Cletus "Vicious cycle of poverty" MacFerret
>>
im perfectly fine with a matriarchal society as long as we can go and do war colonies throughout the third world , and we men will be responsible for killing their men and indoctrinating their women
>>
>>66782164
manufacturing is, women stuff probably isn't
>>
>>66782164
I got neighbors from Canada who left you guys for our country back in 2013 due to recession and closed down their framing and pizza businesses.

So there, probably the small businesses ones .
>>
>>66782265

A lot of women in the US started complaining that men keep office buildings too cold due to the fact they have a higher body temp, faster metabolisms and are probably simply working harder..so now a lot of buildings are turning down the air to make it warmer..instead of the dumb wenches just putting on a jacket or a scarf.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/7036568
>>
>>66781595
>aspire to reach
>implying that number shouldn't be 100%

I'm more shocked that there are 35% of any group, who would say no to "do you want to move up in the company and hopefully become CEO?"
>>
>>66781595
Someone post that pic where a CEO and the workers are predominantly female, and the CEO regrets it.
>>
>>66781595
>65% of Canadian women aspire to reach director, MD or CEO level

>as long as getting there is painless and does not require any adversity or challenge

They always seem to leave out the last part!
>>
>>66782367
>>66781945

pretty vapid when they already consider themselves to be hot shit despite having zero skills and no experience

it's a nightmare to work with people who think they're better than everyone else, even when they offer next to nothing to the job
>>
File: 1457142425374.png (289 KB, 506x623) Image search: [Google]
1457142425374.png
289 KB, 506x623
http://strawpoll.me/7035292/
>>
Why can't people just work in co-ops? Fucking normies.
>>
>>66781595
>the woman is a chink
Kek
So we can write off canada from the white countries list right? Because it was 2015.
>>
>>66781779
>turning down the air conditioner because it's too cold
>>
>>66781595
Less than one percent of the workforce of any medium to large company has any chance of getting close to the CEO position. While its good to dream, self-delusion is not the answer.
>>
>>66781595

>Chicks have no idea what the fuck they want to do
>Survey asks if they'd like a big important position
>"Yeah"

>OMG 65%

lrn2interpretdataandpollingoryouwillbeforevermadeafoolof
>>
>>66782628
>what is being realistic
>>
>>66781595

Yeah, and I want to be an astronaut.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.