[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you accept the fact of man-made climate change, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: tf.png (17 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
tf.png
17 KB, 120x120
why don't you accept the fact of man-made climate change, /pol/?
>>
global cooling stopped, global warming stopped
i just don't know anymore
>>
>>66781283
but it hasnt

http://phys.org/news/2016-03-revamped-satellite-global.html
>>
>>66781160
why don't you kill yourself nigger
>>
>>66781160

>climate change is real, it's happening, and WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE
>the only solution is a carbon credit industry, where businesses give their shekels to carbon credit merchants in order to do the same thing they are doing now
>>
>>66781160
>man-made
no
>>
>>66781160
I accept climate change
I don't agree with the leftist solutions for dealing with it
>>
>>66783027
what's your idea of a good solution?
>>
>>66781160
Why don't you take your lust for carbon taxing and choke to death on it?
>>
>>66781160
Because I was on the board of kikes that fucking made it up.
t. Lapsed illuminated freemason
>>
It's possible there are unknown unknown variables in the climate change formula, which have no reliance on human interaction.
>>
>>66781160
At this point the studies are irrelevant. Of course we should cut down on pollution, but putting up exorbitantly priced solar/wind farms and taxing the shit out of everyone isn't going to help. The real solution is in R&D and a transition to nuclear power.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
To me its the boy who cried wolf,
>be in 6th grade
>teacher invites a man to do a presentation on global warming
>uses a bunch of research, statistics, and videos to show the major effects that it will have on us
>claims that all of the California coast will be underwater by 2014
>claims that we will be facing massive earthquakes every day and there will be no food etc apocalypse
and it just never lived up to all the chaos, im typing this right now from where he said would be 17 feet underwater
>>
>>66781160
>He feel for the global warming meme
>>
File: 1457249195687.png (58 KB, 860x650) Image search: [Google]
1457249195687.png
58 KB, 860x650
>>66781160
Climate is an extremely complex natural phenomenon, with countless variables affecting it. Clearly man is affecting some of theses variables, but to claim we fully understand the consequences of our actions is just wrong. The Earth is very resilient, and I doubt we are going to change our way of life anytime soon over wild unfounded speculations. We should just attempt to live as efficiently and non-wasteful as possible
>>
>>66785610
/thread
>>
>>66785114
Also, consider the sources of information regarding climate change. Most of them are funded by taxes. Coincidence? I think most-likely not.
>>
File: 8Dec1953AtomsforPeace.jpg (634 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
8Dec1953AtomsforPeace.jpg
634 KB, 1024x768
>>66785610
I just wish we could go back to the atoms for peace project and make the US a nuclear power

Its the best energy solution we have and all they have to do is LET US USE YUCCA MOUNTAIN FOR CHRIST'S SAKE NEVADA
>>
Climate changers have yet to provide a testable hypothesis. They're pretty much rain-dancer tier as far as their ability to make predictions.
>>
File: church-of-climatology.jpg (87 KB, 665x429) Image search: [Google]
church-of-climatology.jpg
87 KB, 665x429
>>66781160

What melted the last mass glaciation of Earth, or the dozens of others before that?
>>
File: PeriodsNew.png (41 KB, 640x673) Image search: [Google]
PeriodsNew.png
41 KB, 640x673
>>66786182
You're on the right track, with your line of thinking
>>
because your average /pol/ack is a contrarian edgy kid, and because le wall man says so
>>
>>66781160

Who says we don't? /pol/ ain't a hivemind

Nothing can be done to stop it, though. Sorry, the industrial age and population boom can't be stopped/
>>
>>66786822
The population boom isn't happening in developed nations. Have you ever considered why the main authorities behind pushing climate change, are also supporting the population booms in third world countries, if it's purportedly directly related?
>>
>>66781869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ntgAebfqYA
first 10 min
>>
I don't know what to think about this anymore
All I know is that I definitely hate seeing deforestation just to make room for more people/ farmland to grow food for said people who are only going to pollute and breed more idiots.

There are just too many fucking humans.
>>
File: Ivanka jr.jpg (72 KB, 360x460) Image search: [Google]
Ivanka jr.jpg
72 KB, 360x460
Climate Change is Cronyism at its finest. Corporations win due to government eliminating competition. Government wins from Carbon tax.

THIS IS A MOVEMENT, TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! HE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE, RIGHT NOW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.