[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GERMANY YES!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: url.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
When does the ride end Hans ?
>>
>>66778541
God damn I'm stupid forgot the link
http://newobserveronline.com/german-govt-promotes-interracial-sex/
>>
>>66778541
jew here.
dude im so glad that i can just leave when ever the fuck i want.
>>
>>66778791
you know I used to respect Germany before this whole migrant crisis and before Merkel lost her shit over nigger dick. Now I'm not even sure I want to visit germany for a beer.
>>
>>66779018
Name one thing wrong with interracial sex.
>>
>tfw wouldn't exist without interracial sex
>>
>>66779357
intrinsically there is nothing wrong with interracial sex.
However it should not be government's job to promote it.
This has to be the personal choice of the people involved.
>>
>>66779726
They don't force you to do it.
>>
>>66778541

When we're gone.
Might take another few decades of complete maddness.
>>
>>66779954
wow...
Are you really that dumb ?
Do you honestly think that the only way a goverment can force something is locking you in a "fuck room" with a sandnigger and a gun to your head.
There are far more sublime ways to force a change of mind. Schools, the media, goverment issued sex pamphlets etc.
>>
>>66779593
Mongrel dog detected
>>
>>66780228
So if a teacher/reporter/politician tells you to have sex with someone you just smile and bend over?
>>
>>66780542

it's more like a slow indoctrination over time. But we are pretty far ahead already in germany, allowing muslims into politics and making concessions to even the most ridiculous sounding minorities
>>
>>66780542
fuck your retardation level is off the liberal charts.
You are the type of moron that reads something and understands only the literal sense.
Fuck off.
>>
>>66780812
>it's more like a slow indoctrination over time
So all they need to do is ask you to bend over again and again?
>allowing muslims into politics
What's wrong with that?
>making concessions to even the most ridiculous sounding minorities
Such as?
>>
>>66779726
Yes there is something wrong with it, it's genocide against whites.
>>
>>66778541
When we are dead. So pretty soon.
>>
>>66781210
Please lookup genocide in the dictionary
Fucking and breeding are two very different things
The white race cant be destroyed simply by breeding.
>>
>>66779018
fun fact. I work in the tourist industry and people are not really interested in germany anymore, since germany is not germany.
>>
>>66780873
You can't answer that simple kind of question, you mistake rhetoric for not beeing able to read the suspect, and you're calling me a moron?
You fuck off with your outdated left-right dichotomy. If you post your stupid opinions, at least be able to defend them.
>>
>>66781394
No it isn't, breeding is an exact subset of fucking. If women get brainwashed into fucking niggers they will also breed with them.
>>
>>66781473
and I used to love going to Munich.
Now i'm just not feeling it.
Since you work in the industry is it worth my time to go back there? Will I have the same pleasant encounters with local people or what ?
>>
>>66781519
Ok I'll bite
>So all they need to do is ask you to bend over again and again?
Yes, that's how indoctrination works.
>allowing muslims into politics
>What's wrong with that?
Depends on the Muslims and what they want to do with the power of that political seat.
>making concessions to even the most ridiculous sounding minorities
>Such as?
Dont know I dont live in Germany
>>
>>66781079

not over and over again. simply painting it as normal and a good thing over very long periods, starting from childage. media increases the propaganda. with some people, it sticks. with others, it creates a calculated political antipole.

Muslims in our politics just shows the broad acceptance of islam in our society. Would not be possible, for example, in poland

For example, transgender people. they are almost nonexistent yet somehow are overrepresentated in universities and in the media
>>
>>66781519
Furthermore if your teachers,politicians and media kept saying that there is nothing wrong with injecting heroin how many gullible people do you think are going to be doing it in lets say 5 years ?
>>
>>66778541
the ride ends when the train reaches the designated camp
>>
>>66784169
did your grandfather tell you that story before you went to bed ?
And remember my little pollack if you misbehave the Hans will come and take you away on his magic train.
>>
>>66784305
sure, I'll listen to the other country full of gypsies
>>
>>66784305
>>66784812

>that banter

i thought hung and pol were bff. what happened?
>>
>>66778541

Do you people even pay attention to current politics? It's already over. Even Merkel's looking for ways to deport now. It's just a matter of image. As long as you clowns don't back down and keep support up for the "GTFO" movement it'll pick up pace, especially after Turkey cops out.

Just because it isn't heavily reported on in mainstream media doesn't change that this is happening.
>>
>>66784942
hung??? Srsly ?!??!
>>
>>66784942
Fuck off, that's based Bulgaria.
>>
>>66784942
Its not Hungary, it's Bulgaria
Completely forgetting that Bulgaria exists is not that bad, but mixing them up with Hungary is pretty embarrassing
>>
>>66785295

no thats not what I meant. I thought there was some sort of improved relations because of the refugee "crisis"
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 908x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 908x1000
WECK MICH
>>
File: WAKE ME UP INSIDE.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP INSIDE.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>66785893
WECK MICH INNERLICH AUF
>>
>>66785699
not really, but ,unlike the cucked west, we dont need to hug each other to work together
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.