[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Brit living in FINLAND anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: finfinfin.jpg (127 KB, 553x840) Image search: [Google]
finfinfin.jpg
127 KB, 553x840
been livinng here for nearly a year
>>
>>66778395
Have you memorized the Kalevala?
>>
>>66778395
Have you seen the northern lights? Which part are you in?
>>
just how autistic are finns?
>>
Cool, I'm looking to move in with my partner this year.

How easy was it to set up there? How long have you been there? Do you study, if so what did they require from you before you started?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w8x_5zx1ejg

Kkk
>>
how do you honestly like it?

hope you arent paki
>>
>>66778582
pretty fucking autistic, its quite easy to alpha if you have the balls, some of the people up north have are more on it, native and proud, but helsinki is typical scandi-multi-culti-cuckland
>>
>>66778395
Used to friends with a beautiful Finnish girl until she went full retard covering her whole body in tattoos, splitting her tongue like a snake, and started doing the hanging from hooks thing.

My question is, are all Finnish chicks that fucking crazy?
>>
>>66778532
helsinki, yes i went up to rovaniemi and saw santa
>>
>>66778395
>monitoringlizard.jpg
thinking of moving there myself. what area you living in? what are the expenses like? food, housing, etc. do you sauna with the finns? play kantele?
>>
>>66779194
>Helsinki
Discarded. I'll be moving to glorious Karelia.
>>
>>66778982
No, but women are just stupid in general.
>>
>>66779194
Also
>Ask me anything
>Ignores my post

REEEEEEE
>>
>>66778709
It's very nice, very quiet, people are good, but it's been a monoculture for ages and nationalism is on the rise, woould be interesting to see how thing play out, i live in the poorest part f helsinki, for 350ero i get a guarden, a double bed ad a personal sauna. I live near Kontula and its paki land, nearly got in trouble with my trump hat, but its remarkable safe. I have lived in london and across the north of england and the slums of helsinki are like a middleclass nabourhood in england. things run well and stuff gets done, people are shy and austistic, things are expensive. blablabla
>>
>over 5000 britfags live in Finland

How do we stop this? I don't want any fucking limey cunts in my country. This slag for example is the product of British and Finland-Swedish mixing and you can see it from the content of her "art".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Css5daFQA
>>
do you have a cute mongolian gf?
>>
>>66778395
Don't call Sami things Finnish to their face, they will get mad at you.
>>
>>66778395
How much SISU have you gained?
>>
>>66779714
>for 350ero i get a guarden, a double bed ad a personal sauna

I don't believe this
>>
>>66779803
Yeah, almost every half British or half Gemran female is an insane "world citizen" leftist.
>>
>>66778926
White english saxon.
Very nice, people work hard, maybe a little borring and cuckish, but perhaps thats just the helsinki university class.
>>
>>66778395
So when are you going to come here and buy booze. You'll never be a true Finn unless you buy our booze.
>>
im thinking about opening up a hamburger stand in finland. do they let white people move there>?
>>
>>66778982
The ones i have met are pretty sjw degerate, but much more normal tha people in england, if you want to social conservative blonde haired beauties go to estnia, but try not to get aids
>>
>>66780532
>aids
Unless you go to Narva, you won't get shit.
Although its a good way to keep people out.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 645x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 645x748
>>66780070
Don't bring your subhuman genes here, it creates cultural marxism.
>>
>>66779440
I live in Kotula, shitest place in helsinki but just like a middle class nabouhood in england, VERY EXPENSIVE. but because i live in this area the place in nice and big, if you want a job here learn finnish but everyone speaks englsih. I am a musican and work with quite a few kantele players, Dont kow why but they all seem to be pretty baltic girls
>>
>>66779539
I want to go there soon
>>
>>66779714
>my trump hat
kek, you make trump proud
>>
>>66779714
>saying personal sauna like its something special.
Every single building here has a sauna. Or 2.
>>
>>66779803
Well if englad leaves the UE I'll be heading back are your mongol people can be pure
>>
File: timeforrape.gif (1 MB, 680x390) Image search: [Google]
timeforrape.gif
1 MB, 680x390
Have you met any rape elves yet?
>>
>>66779968
350 x 4 people
>>
>>66780432
done it many times, even gon to latvia
>>
>>66780467
well i am a EUfag, maybe get a syrian pasport then the woriers of oden can beat you up
>>
>>66780180
Oh? What faculty in the university are you in?.

>>66779968
He probably lives with three other people, I have similar thing in Espoo
>>
>>66781485
Heresy!

There is no booze in Latvia. This is a known fact.
>>
>>66780736
Disgusting, the shame
>>
>>66778709
Fag detected

How that AIDS coming along ?
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 640x480
Have you seen Spurdo yet?
>>
Are there actually jobs up there? I've only ever been to Finland on research expeditions but it's a beautiful country.
>>
>>66781618

Your spelling is very bad. I hope you're drunk or having a stroke.
>>
>>66781011
a sauna in my flat, not shared with nabours
>>
>>66781303
rape elves??
>>
>>66781645
I'm a composer at the sibelius academy
>>
>>66781883
No. No-one needs to hire you for an ordinary job if you can't speak any Finnish.
>>
File: estland.png (34 KB, 961x839) Image search: [Google]
estland.png
34 KB, 961x839
>>66781660
How's becoming scandi going
>>
>>66781984
Japan likes to make every Finnish character rapey
And an elf
And Sako there is a Finnish rape elf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fw0QfGzhXE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-rEJys-Vnc

It's a show about girls who are actually guns
>>
>>66782722
at one point Sako says something to the effect of "all your screaming is going to make me come"

Oh and the stuff dripping off her fingers is totally gun oil
>>
>>66782800
degenerate
>>
>>66778395
How easy are finnish women?
>>
>>66783635
the city kiddies tell me that all the time
I enjoy being redneck
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.