[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Arson viewed in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 470x313
For a few weeks now a mate of mine has been complaining about noisy neighbors. His apparent 'master plan' is to roll by in the middle of night in his car and throw a Molotov cocktail at their house. Fucking stupid I know but what I'm wondering is how badly could he be punished for doing this?

Arson's a pretty serious crime last time I checked
>>
>>66774985
Aren't you mates all criminal scum?
>>
>>66774985
Could be done for attempted murder, assuming they don't die. If they do, could be 1st degree murder.
>>
File: 1456629364473.png (867 KB, 528x1041) Image search: [Google]
1456629364473.png
867 KB, 528x1041
>mfw he permanently disfigures himself
>>
>>66774985
Yeah. Arson is usually viewed in a negative light.
>>
>>66774985
Sounds like they'd throw attempted murder at your mate if nobody dies.

His mistake was telling you, and using your IP, authorities have you and your mate on a watchlist now.

Good job, faggot.
>>
I was of the mind Australians did dumb shit like this every single day.
>>
>>66774985
>attempting to burn down a house
>at night
>with people presumably inside

arson? he'll be facing attempted murder charges, if things go right.
>>
>>66774985
If he kills someone he's in jail, no questions asked, he'd probably get time for 1. Arson and 2. Destruction of property. as well as intent to cause harm, premeditated attack on neighbours, and all the other "minor" misdemeanors that will be added he'd be lucky to get less than 17 years even without hurting anyone. he's probably better just moving and sending hate mail to them, there's no law against that.
>>
>>66774985
Here you could be charged with attempted murder if you threw one at a building or car with someone inside. Other than that you could probably get some arson or even terrorism charge that would put you away for a while.
In my state if someone walked onto my property with a lit Molotov in hand I could shot and kill them with no legal problems.
>>
You guys are forgetting the first degree part
Attempted Capital Murder
Serious shit, Aussie. Deep shit.
>>
>>66775401
Lol top kek
I can shoot a motherfucker with or without one
>>
>>66774985
Just tell him to go burn a mosque at night when nobody's there, you save charges and you do your part in this world
>>
>>66774985
>Firebomb neighbours house.
>Not paying an emu a paper bag full of crickets to just beat the fuck out of them.

Are you even Australian?
>>
>>66775401
>or even terrorism charge

This is likely to be lumped on here.
>>
File: 1446253949464.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1446253949464.png
1 MB, 919x720
>>66775566
>mfw I live in a cucked state that won't let me kill anyone who walks onto my land unless they threaten me
>>
>>66775073
First post, best post.
>>
>>66775767
Trespassing on my land seems pretty threatening to me
>>
How would he get caught? Are you gonna snitch on your mate?
>>
>>66774985
1. Make Australian Maidan.
2. Riot.
3. Throw cocktails everywhere.
It worked in dictatorship Ukraine while "western world" cheered, so surely it will work in more democratic countries. :^)
>>
>>66775864
I mean I could shoot them but I would be in a legal grey area. I wouldn't want to risk being charged with something like murder.
>>
>>66774985
It's okay as long as it's for a peaceful protest.
>>
>>66774985
CAn't he just pay an abbo in petrol to huff, to burn it down?
>>
>Arson
>In Australia
>IN THE MIDDLE OF FUCKING BUSHFIRE SEASON

He would literally be better off just shooting them. He'd still spend the rest of his life in lockup but at least he wouldn't get the shit beat out of him by the fireys.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.