[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Increase in migrant crime rates, worse yet to come in germoney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: impressivepopo.jpg (42 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
impressivepopo.jpg
42 KB, 590x350
Please, I want of this ride :(

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/650685/Germany-migrant-refugee-crime-report
>>
>>66774053
Good. Hopefully it will wake you idiots up.

It probably won't, though. The mind of a German is that of slavish obedience to authority.
>>
>>66774053
Any kind of good news from Germany? Maybe the weather is fine?
>>
>>66774053
Wie man sich bettet, so liegt man.
>>
>>66774053

Well you did ask for it
>>
File: 14903-28708.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
14903-28708.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>66774215

i really want to disagree with you, but then I look at the recently released polls.

>tfw merkels popularity rises again
>>
>>66774273

weather is getting better thanks. But is that really good news? Might mean an influx in "refugees"
>>
File: 1447321842417.jpg (310 KB, 1275x900) Image search: [Google]
1447321842417.jpg
310 KB, 1275x900
I think we need to remember that some of the men who do these things are suffering from recent trauma reflecting cultural insensitivity resulting from colonialism, White Privilege, and institutional racism.
>>
just fuck my country up for no reason
>>
>>66774273
Nah dude, it's foreseen that a storm of hellfire approaches. Not recommended to go out until further notice.

Also the gate to the underworld is expected to be opened on friday 18th so all public transportation will be put on hold.
>>
>>66774500
no she hasent. not honestly at least. its all a fucking rigged lie.
>>
File: Schweinekopf.jpg (47 KB, 440x275) Image search: [Google]
Schweinekopf.jpg
47 KB, 440x275
>>66774661

I constantly ask myself why our polititians are so hellbend on dislocating those poor, traumatized people.

Would seem to me that they would be better of in near/in their homecountries.
>>
>>66774922

oh but she has. I honestly believe a lot of people see recent negotiations with turkey as a progress in migrant politics.

either way, she might just change coalition partners ( from spd to green party) and still stay on top
>>
>>66774822

hows the situation in spain? I imagine the southern countries must have some issues, given how civillised people from nothern africa tend to be.

Our media concentrates on the situation in greece and the balkans mostly , and I don't speak spanish so I can't just read your news easily
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 460x562
>>66774053
Some body once told me that Merkel's gonna troll me
I ain't the smartest Deutsch in the Staadt
He was looking kinda dumb with his visa and his thumb in the shape of a dick on his forehead

Well! The Browns start coming and they don't stop coming
Back to the Berg, and I hit the ground running
It don't make sense just to let them in
Your wife gets fucked, but your wallet's pretty thin
So much to do so much to bare
But they keep just leeching on welfare
Ya never know if you don't go,
GO!
You never shine if you're a Jew!
Jew!

Hey now, you're a cuckold
Get ya girl raped, get blacked
Hey now, you're a Muslim
Get your ass back to Baghdad
All that glitters is mold
Only Muslim boys don't do what they're told
>>
>>66777751

ebin
>>
>>66775144
I don't even believe this. My parents went to Germany to visit our relatives recently and EVERY German they talked to had nothing but hatred for Merkel and the invaders.

Your polls are fake and gay.
>>
>>66774053
I used to have pity for Germans, but now it's just contempt.
>>
>>66775144
I'm certain some people in the establishment media wants to paint that picture, and they will hope the story sticks.

Truth is that her policy was failed, and the deal with Turkey will probably lead to Turkey entering the EU, which in turn will basically destroy the EU since it leads to Brexit, Grexit and the exit of the V5.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJbFu8ySaJ0
>>
>>66778162
>My parents went to Germany
So your parents met reasonable adults, instead of the sandniggers and sjw manchildren who also have voting rights.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w8x_5zx1ejg
>>
>>66778594
They have to go back.
>>
File: 1456612188293.jpg (259 KB, 940x752) Image search: [Google]
1456612188293.jpg
259 KB, 940x752
>>
>>66774053

migrant flows this year are projected to be about twice as high as last year thanks to your generous and welcoming reception
>>
>>66778162
>>66778436

the political mainstream still believes that nationalism is an inferior, to a degree even degenerate, form of politics. The industry and middle class profit greatly from the EU so it lies in their political interest to continue a pro EU/export-friendly policy.

As long as those groups aren't affected or confronted strongly in a negative way, their opinion won't sway. Polls are pretty accurate here
>>
>>66774053
Do you sometimes forget about what's happening? and have some sort of fleeting happiness for a moment before you remember the invasion again and want to cry?
>>
>>66774053
cant wait when shit hits the fan, watching germany burn itself to the ground will be awesome
>>
>>66781761

well to be honest (senpai), I'm not that affected as of now. living in a small village. Went to berlin recently and the situation in the urban centers is pitiful for german standards. We are otherwise plagued by almost satirical bureaucracy and it feels unfair to a lot of people that immigrants get seemingly a free pass for so much stuff. Hard to accept laws if your gouvernment doesn't
>>
If you're german and you're still financing your own genocide by going to work everyday and paying taxes

YOU
DESERVE
TO GO EXTINCT

Quit your job, collect a welfare check, never work a day again until the entire political class is done. Your labor is what keeps them in power. You pay taxes so that millions of muslim welfare families with 3+ kids each can colonize germania? Y O U are the real cancer that is destroying the nation.
>>
>>66774215
Germany is in a coma after a huge heroin OD. One does not simply wake up from this state.
>>
>>66783098

the whole nation going NEET would be the most beautifull thing. Generalstreik jetzt!

pretty unrealistic in our workcentric society tho
>>
>>66783098

Generalstreik would really be the best form of pressure the population could do. But pretty unrealistic in maybe the most work centric society besides Japan.
>>
topkek... declare yourself aryan masterrace> get btfo by russians using the shittiest technology on planet>get ptsd and cuck syndrome. gj germany
>>
>>66778595
No, literally everyone hates her.
The polls are fake.
>>
They haven't even really started to bring their families. They will come this year. It's going to get tough, everybody knows.
>>
>>66784519

bringing their familes is restricted since asylpaketII. borders are actually pretty tight as of now
>>
>>66784303
Implying what? Germans rioting on the streets trying to oust Merkel? Of course not, just writing "muh it's fake" on the internet, as if this would mean anything.
>>
File: 1445986369225.jpg (104 KB, 810x1019) Image search: [Google]
1445986369225.jpg
104 KB, 810x1019
>>66774053
German you deserve this because of the six million and because of your crimes against humanity.
>>
>>66784700
>Asylpaket II
You mean that people from Africa can't bring their families here in certain cases?
>>
>>66785306

ah damn you're right

https://www.bundesregierung.de/Content/DE/Artikel/2016/02/2016-02-03-asylpaket2.html
>>
>>66785306

still, people from africa are actually the biggest concern. If it weren't for the north africans, there would hardly be any talk of a crisis. They inflate immigrant numbers and often pose as syrians because they look kinda the same
>>
>>66774053
This shit would be over so fast if every German grabbed the nearest sharp object and marched to the rapefugee camps.

>>66774273
Cloudy with a chance of ficki ficki
>>
>>66783098
That too. Too bad Cuckmany is still very much duty-oriented, even if that duty is suicide via brown tsunami.
>>
>>66774622
prepare your anus we have 3000 mudshits every day, the ride never ends
>>
>>66775594
>hows the situation in spain
We're sleeping and feeding our psy-construct to ready it to fight the OTHER psy-construct in fun friendly match.

By that I mean civil war, then losing spain to the moors, the usual works.
>>
>>66786663

couldn't you, you know, just sink them? I imagine the public uproar wouldn't actually be as big as the media paints it. Otherwise I think its an absolute shame that we treat greece like shit yet willingly get scammed by the roaches

>>66786929

that bad already? how capable are the spanish millitary and police considering terror attacks and guerilla tactics by the enemy in your opinion?
>>
>>66774500
That's what happens when the state owns the biggest news outlets. The propaganda is working. Were fucked
>>
>>66788106

In my perception the awarness of the relations between the media and politics is on the rise, though. Visible by dwindling sale numbers of nearly every printed newspaper/magazine etc and the immense financial problems of the big publishers.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.