[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Matrix director Lilly Wachowski comes out as a transgender woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 560.jpg (34 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
560.jpg
34 KB, 560x420
Is there a way to stop degeneracy at all?

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/09/matrix-director-lilly-wachowski-comes-out-as-a-transgender-woman
>>
didn't that already happen like a year or two ago
>>
I bet the Wachowski brothers fuck each other.
>>
>>66772952

Larry was first, this is the second brother. Can't imagine their father.
>>
File: 1457202493967.jpg (47 KB, 587x347) Image search: [Google]
1457202493967.jpg
47 KB, 587x347
>>66773141
haha, inb4 media calls them
>the wachowski sisters
>>
holy kek this is the before, he actually makes Lana look passable by comparison
>>
>>66772881
>homosexuality is degenerate
>becomes accepted in the civilized West
>transgenders are degenerate now
How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?
>>
File: 462.jpg (87 KB, 646x720) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
87 KB, 646x720
>>66772881
mutant, heretic!

CLEANSE IT WITH FIRE
>>
>>66772881

>problem glasses

without exception
>>
>>66772881
that's how you escape matrix
>>
>>66774574
guess they took the blue pill
>>
>>66773957
Both him and his brother looked like pretty respectable dudes. Sure his brother was a little wimpy ( before he became Cher), but that's just life, you live it, learn it, and just accept it.

I honestly don't understand why these people can't be happy in their own skin yet praise diversity and such.
>>
The first one could be written off as a fluke, but now that they're both trannies, I would bet money that they were molested as children. Two brothers both being trannies is a goddamn statistical anomaly unless there was some outside factor, like their dad's cock or something.
>>
does this have anything to do with the fact every movie they've made since the matrix has bombed horribly?
>>
>>66773141
Are you fucking kidding me? The fuck man! This ruined the movie for me. fuck!

Could it be that after matrix they did not have any huge success and that left their minds traumatized and they turned trans. This has to be the only explanation.
>>
>>66774750
>I honestly don't understand why these people can't be happy in their own skin yet praise diversity and such.
Personally speaking, I've been diagnosed with GID and the way I'm going about it is accepting that my neurology and my biology do not match, but that it's not possible to change either to match the other.

So trying to behave like a man while my neurology is at odds with that doesn't work, but neither does mutilating functioning parts of my body or pretending to be something I'm not. Since I generally believe in judging people on their character over their appearance, I don't really see the harm in presenting as female, so long as you're not trying to hide the fact that you, biologically speaking, are male.

As for pronouns, I think using ones that match the neurology of the patient is more fitting, I think of people in terms of who they are and not their genitalia. However, if someone uses male pronouns, it doesn't mean they're wrong because it hurts your feelings, because yes objectively your body is male. I'd put it on par with like calling your boss dude or something, like it's just a bit inappropriate instead of the world ending event lefties think it is

that said, I would give a gorillion dollars not to have this fucking disease and anybody who celebrates it should be shot. You don't see cancer patients going around being happy about it, and it's looked upon as sad when someone has it. Cancer and GID have a similar mortality rate, around 37-40%. Plus, there is a fuckton of money going towards finding new ways to treat cancer, but treating GID in ways other than self mutilation are being seen as "bigoted", which really fucking pisses me off.
>>
It must suck to be an actual trans person, when the definition today of "coming out as trans" is "grow your hair out and do your makeup in one picture"
>>
>>66775890
can confirm, it sucks. special snowflakes piggybacking on a legitimate medical issue to further their cultural marxist agenda while depriving the patients the help they need. It's cruel imo
>>
>be an adult human being
>legit think you are a dog
>pretend you are a dog, smelling other dudes' asses and barking around
>get fucking medicated by actual psychiatrists
>stop acting like a dog

>be an adult male
>legit think you are an adult female
>dress like a bitch, act like a bitch
>society applauds your courage
>social security pays surgeon to cut your dick off
>>
>>66775766
Thanks for that post, very informative. I have no problem with people trying to achieve the body of their dream, but also do understand how frustrating it might be never being able to pass as a woman when you're 6'11 and have very masculine features. Honestly, the media isn't doing anything to help it. Portraying it as "Brave" and very "Strong" are all positive aspects of a mental disorder. Not everybody is going to deal with it the same as others, hell, I'm sure a lot of men just kill themselves without even announcing their gender identity, or coming out.

I think the best thing one can do about it is really ask yourself can you live as a man? If the answer is no, then go for it, people shouldn't care what a consenting adult decides to do with themselves. However, try to understand that life isn't sunshine and rainbows. Just make the best of what you got, and don't get caught in the pursuit of vanity.

5'7' male here and was always was shit on by my friends and family for being short. Learned to live with it ever since college and have the best life I could ever ask for. Focus on yourself anon, not how other perceive you, man or woman.
>>
>>66776404

So much this. Someone with legit gender dysphoria does not want to "come out as Trans", they want to become their chosen gender without anyone even noticing they used to be the opposite one.

Should also point out SRS was also considered the treatment of last resort for Gender Dysphoria. Most cases just require some therapy and a stable relationship with a sexual partner.
>>
>>66777318
yeah, pretty much that. Do what you need to to feel comfortable with yourself, so long as you don't harm you or those around you in the process

>>66777516
>Should also point out SRS was also considered the treatment of last resort for Gender Dysphoria. Most cases just require some therapy and a stable relationship with a sexual partner.
and that's the problem, it's being seen nowadays as a goal instead of something that's a last resort with arguably very little effect on the patient in terms of quality of life and suicide rates.

but no, the attitude of everyuns speshul and if you think ur a chick cut off that dik is regressive, and yet becoming increasingly accepted as the standard treatment. So not only does it hurt trans people in terms of getting incorrect treatment, but the rest of the population assumes we're all crazy cunts who want to hack up our bodies
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.