[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: mixed_race_iq.jpg (31 KB, 298x389) Image search: [Google]
mixed_race_iq.jpg
31 KB, 298x389
>Be me
>Arguing with liberal friend
>"Race theory not real. Daaas Lacist"
>No it isn't you fucking cuck

Oh might /pol/ dwellers please help me
>>
Tell him that race theory is as valid as gender theory
>>
How are you going to help someone who refuses to listen to reason?
Aside from beating his skull in, there's nothing you can do to tell someone who just goes "Nuh-uh" to whatever you say.
>>
>>66772128

You need to understand that you're trying to argue from a position of fact, whilst they're arguing from a position of dogma.
>>
>>66772194

Is there any science I could point at him
>>
>>66772389
That gender theory is valid? No. But it'll piss him off.
>>
>>66772128
http://www.humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
>>
>>66772453

Haha yeah

He's also a mixed race fag

Half Indian half Slav

One of the worst combinations
>>
>>66772609
The ultimate squat shitting combination
>>
Race is biological whether we admit it or not, just like gravity is real whether it's a theory or not. Deny gravity all you want--you're still going to come back down to Earth after you jump.

The reality is that the genetic distance between human races is about half of the genetic distance between dog breeds. That means that while we're not quite as extremely different as dog breeds, we're still quite different. We differ in temperament, average intelligence, bone structure and density, medical contraindications (which drugs we can safely take), etc.

The only people who really deny this are sociologists, ideological egalitarians, average joes who don't know any better and who just listen to their 'superiors', and fucking idiots.
>>
>>66772128
tell him that race denial is a western cultural construct.

http://www.demonish.com/cracker/1431164318_9032c95d89/status-of-the-race-concept.pdf
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>66772609
So he squats in a track suit while drinking vodka and shitting in the street
>>
Feel free to share some of the most stupid arguments you've had with lefties
>>
File: IMG_20160119_093407.jpg (117 KB, 720x688) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160119_093407.jpg
117 KB, 720x688
>>66772870
>>
Ask him how he can explain this if there are no genetic group differences in IQ.

http://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/PifferIntelligence2015.pdf
>>
>>66772870
He's a fat loser

I wish he would

He's also the only kid in the entirety of the private school that's on benefits (or tax credits) whatever
>>
>>66772128
ask him why black parents never have chinese babies
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.