[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello iam bran new immigrant to canada i want to fine to yesa.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (450 KB, 960x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450 KB, 960x400
Hello iam bran new immigrant to canada i want to fine to yesa. What state best there. Look at picture
>>
>>66771908
Tucson is a piece of shit
>>
>>66773402
Take that back right now.
>>
>>66771908
Eugene so you can fit in with all the faggots and outcasts
t. Oregonian
>>
File: image.jpg (688 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
688 KB, 1920x1080
>>66773402
Nah Tucson is p nice, other than the large amount of Mexicans, but even then they're decent
>>
Houston is the shit. Apart from hot weather in the summer. Cheap and town is booming. Expected to overtake Chiraq in next few years as 3rd biggest city in America.
>>
>>66776857
Wish they would fix the traffic
>>
Stay out of CA. Its a state on the decline and a fiscal mess.
>>
>>66771908
>tampa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH no
>>
>>66771908
Never ever go to memphis.
>>
Madison is a cool town. A lot of liberals but you learn to live with them.
>>
>>66771908
0_0 TAMPA??????

Rofl are you fucking joking?
>>
TN here, Memphians are indeed friendly, but the city itself is also a total shithole. Nashville has all of the friendliness and has improved rapidly over the last decade, with a bunch of old ghettos now being solidly white middle class neighborhoods. I'd honestly argue that it's one of the better cities in the country at the moment. If you visit TN, make Nashville a priority, but don't stay too long in Memphis, if at all.

Side note: anybody wearing a cowboy hat and cowboy boots is either a tourist or someone that works downtown, we don't actually dress like that.
>>
>>66777182
Tampa is pretty cool city. Not a pussy libersl city, the woman are insanely hot and it's near some of the best beaches in the world
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>66777074
My hope is that eventually someone will come in and build a better transportation system. One day...
>>66776857
>>66771908
Yeah, Houston is a pretty good place to go to, if you don't mind the impact the oil booms/busts have on this place. Despite the oil right now though, it is still thriving. Much of downtown is under construction because the Super Bowl is going to be here next February. So hopefully it will be nice and pretty if you ever come and visit.
>>
>>66771908
>100k+ Mooslim refugees go to cuckland and walk over the boarder
We are ducked
>>
File: 4XXyy26.gif (427 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
4XXyy26.gif
427 KB, 200x198
>Tampa
>Hospitable

O boy am I laffin.
>>
>>66771908
Flag staff is nice, especially if your into faggy hipsters.

Anyplace north of Lake Placid in NY is also nice, but expect to be taxed to death by the state of NY.

Hope Arkansas is nice, if you like boring landscape and 140degrees in the summer

Central PA is nice, try and stay more to the west to avoid the Philly influx.

Montana is based and pretty much has the same climate and terrain as Candada

The OuterBanks in NC is nice and you get a huge influx of qt Russian woman in the summertime.

Avoid NJ, CA, and FL at all costs.
>>
>>66778224
Build the wall around Canada too and make them pay for it
>>
>>66771908
>memphis

i guess if you like feral niggers and tweaker white trash that will both stab and rob you all the same
>>
>>66771908
>Tampa

What the fuck
>>
File: 21324.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
21324.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Bend is great if you want be outdoors doing awesome stuff. Even better, hardly any niggers to fuck shit up. Less hipsters than Portland too.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.