[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did being Transgendered go from being a full blown, documented
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why did being Transgendered go from being a full blown, documented mental illness in the TheDiagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders(DSM) to being acceptable by doctors? What changed?
>>
>>66771811

the current year
>>
Money. Dicks don't chop themselves off, you know.
>>
>>66771900
kek
>>
The more guinea pigs they have they better the operation becomes. One day you might not be able to tell the difference from a Trans and a normie
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 859x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 859x718
>>66771811
people realized they have no right to interfer or determine what is normal
>>
Cancer is being reclassified too….
>>
2009?
>>
>>66772100

>this level of posting
>that flag

I'm not surprised
>>
>>66771811
When being homosexual stopped being the latest, trendiest new thing to do.
>>
>>66772100
no, when you confuse a person's sense of what is normal it just becomes easier to sell them bullshit.

they promote immorality because immoral people are too useless and self involved to ever hold their government accountable.
>>
As others said, most likely money and cultural Marxist meddling.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard%27s_transsexualism_typology
This is a good article on what transsexualism really is, and for the most part it's male fetishism of imagining themselves as female.

This gets rejected by SJWs all the time, and even one of the SJW researchers decided to do his own research to see if the claims were true. His findings backed up the original ones.
>>
>>66771811
Trap thread!
>>
>>66771811
Pol was probably one of my favorite Stardust Crusaders characters.
>>
>>66772970
>Blanchard
>Good article
It is if you wish it were true.

I hate SJWs like anyone here, but Blanchard is a retard.
>>
>>66773856
>others were critical of his theories
>tried to disprove it
>actually replicated his findings

??
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.