[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Public School Teaches Grade Schoolers There Are Multiple Genders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Joel Baum.jpg (100 KB, 766x430) Image search: [Google]
Joel Baum.jpg
100 KB, 766x430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3SzLYv9hSQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
Well there are 2 genders.
>>
File: 1457528211534.png (22 KB, 128x150) Image search: [Google]
1457528211534.png
22 KB, 128x150
>Baum
>>
>>66771531
Incorrect.
There are two sexes, male and female.
Gender is a role/performance or refers to whether a word is masculine or feminine.
>>
>>66771417

Sure why not?

Your gender can be cat or attack helicopter, so it's meaningless.
>>
What a fucking goddamn faggot I am so goddamn angry
>>
>>66771633
This is how people die
>>
File: Mi-24_Desert_Rescue.jpg (229 KB, 1728x1152) Image search: [Google]
Mi-24_Desert_Rescue.jpg
229 KB, 1728x1152
I identify as a Mil Mi-24 my pronoun is Hind
>>
>>66771417
>2011
>>
>>66772151
What in the fuck

What happened of this?
>>
>>66772059
A HIND D?
>>
I identify as your master, and my favorite pronouns are master, or lord.
>>
>>66772370
I'm not some filthy export version you cisshit transphobe
>>
>>66771633
Gender is determined genetically. XX is female, XXY is male. There are some disorders that cause extra genes or defects within them, but they hardly account for normal societal behavior.

You can tell yourself that there is a huge spectrum of gender and that its determined by society or whatever, but you'd be wrong.
People just want to feel like special snowflakes so they assign themselves all of these spectacular titles to get more likes on their blogs.
>>
I would just point to the bathrooms and ask him why we only have 2
>>
>>66772954
XXY is someone with Klinefelter syndrome.
>>
>>66772954
>>66772954
>>66772954
Sorry you're wrong. Sex, not gender, is determined genetically. Gender is a social construct.
>>
>>66772975
yeah then he lobbies to have unisex toilets and the school is forced to install it
>>
>>66771553
>Baum

First thing I noticed as well.
>>
>>66771553
>...berg?
>>
>...if pending legislation to teach 'Transgender History' to kids become law

wat
>>
>>66771417
>teach transgender history
>history
... shoot me
so what gives, are you going to have a history month/class for each of these madeup SJW "minorities"?
>>
>They teach kids about that one faggot tranny Roman Emperor who lasted a week
>/pol/ will finally agree with me that the Roman Empire a shit
>>
>>66771417
>there are multiple genders
There ARE multiple genders. Two, to be specific.
>>
>>66773195
Criminal status is a social construct forced onto us by others. Social construct != wrong
>>
>>66773195

But ones sex often drives and establishes genders in two common distinct ways through the development of different hormones. There's the odd hermaphrodite of course.
>>
>>66774160
>gaping hole in argument.jpg

>>66774372
Ya, I didn't like saying gender is a social construct but it's a pill we have to swallow now. Agreed that the more you think upon it the more asinine it becomes. Gender is whatever your brain seems to want whereas sex is the definitive article.
>>
>>66771417
This is why we need to kill the jews.
>>
The jewish indoctrination in education is starting younger and younger, it seems. it used to be limited to college...now elementary school? very scary stuff.
>>
>>66771417
I identify myself as the redman
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.