[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good source to debunk the "Islamic golden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
What's a good source to debunk the "Islamic golden age" or the "Muslim Spain was beautiful tolerant and multicultural" myths?

I posted this on goybook earlier:

https://home.isi.org/myth-andalusian-paradise

And people are just saying its a biased source and ignoring it
>>
I don't know OP, what source convinced you? Use that one.
>>
File: Today I will remind them.jpg (24 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
Today I will remind them.jpg
24 KB, 265x258
That's some cool confirmation bias bro
>>
File: 1383526215001.jpg (29 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
1383526215001.jpg
29 KB, 480x300
>>66771141
>What's a good source to debunk the "Islamic golden age"

You can explain that in reality the Islamic invasion of the Middle East resulted in the death of classical civilization.

Keep in mind before the Mohammedans arrived, Syria, Anatolia (Turkey), Egypt, North Africa etc. were all part of the Christian, Hellenistic culture.

When those areas fell to Muslims they never recovered. The so-called Golden Age simply refers to few books that were saved from destruction and translated from Greek to Arab-speak.
>>
>>66771141
>https://home.isi.org/myth-andalusian-paradise
That says pretty much everything.
If they don't want to know the truth so be it.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_universities_in_continuous_operation
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfonso_X_of_Castile
>>
>>66771141

the picatrix
>>
File: 1456201805681.jpg (115 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
1456201805681.jpg
115 KB, 504x566
>>66771141
Funfact: it was call that because the Jews opened the gates to allow the Muslim hordes in.

Same thing happened to Constantinople.

Same thing is happening to Europe now.
>>
File: moor-invsp01s.jpg (124 KB, 790x530) Image search: [Google]
moor-invsp01s.jpg
124 KB, 790x530
>>66771141
I don't think that anyone really believes the Moors were "tolerant" nor "pacifists": they invaded Iberia and France killing millions, like in any invasion. The same happened with the Visigoths and Vikings (on a small scale obviously).

The only multicultural invaders were the Romans.
>>
>>66771141
Also, white slavery was very common during the Al-Andalus period.
>>
>>66774054
Daily reminder:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery#Jewish_slaves_and_masters
>>
>>66771141
finally a thread with some content
p.s. fuck muslims
>>
File: 2373155.jpg (482 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
2373155.jpg
482 KB, 1024x769
>>66771141
>Muslim Spain was beautiful tolerant and multicultural

Pick any muslim country today, is it a beautiful tolerant multicultural country? No? Cant find any? So why would it have been so in the past if you cannot find a single country today. Has Islam changed since spain was taken? No? Well there is your answer
Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
>>
>>66771141
Interesting content, OP. Good reading.
>>
>>66771141
The fucking Spanish Inquisition was formed and tolerated by the populace to get the Muslims out and keep them out after that shit. You don't tolerate the Inquisition kicking in your door unless the Inquisition is after something worse than the Inquisition.
>>
>>66776804
The Inquisition wasn't even that bad, anon. It executed one person a month on average.
>>
The book "God's Battalions: The Case For The Crusades" talks about this in its first couple chapters. It's a pretty good and short read of the history of the Crusades that calls out the bullshit of Muslims being peaceful and tolerant.
>>
>>66775673
Turkey, Albania, Bosnia, Kazakhstan..
>>
File: Dunecoon_cultural_expression.jpg (187 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Dunecoon_cultural_expression.jpg
187 KB, 2560x1440
>>66771141
The term ''Islamic golden age'' is erroneous, because the development seen doing the period was the continuation of pre-Islamic cultures and traditions. The Islamic golden age wasn't the product of the Arabs, or the Islamic faith, but rather the Persians, Hindus, Assyrian, Greco-Romans, etc. Arabs and their primitive beliefs ended up wrecking large parts of the world. They should be given no compliments.

All that ''muh peaceful and advanced andalusia'' and ''muh islam scholarly'' is nothing more than anti-western rhetoric and Marxist bullshit. Arabs, Berbers and the likes, are only slightly more evolved than niggers. Both are prone to raping and stabbing anything that moves. Be it women, men, or farm animals.

I've met plenty of Mudslimes. Can't say they left me with a positive impression... Some of the most degenerate faggots I've met, have been Mudslimes. Mudslimes like to preach about how they are all moral and just, but the moment you turn your head away, they do drugs and commit sodomy. The Mudslimes here in Denmark are hugely overrepresented in statistics related to crime, and a similar picture presents itself in all nations.

Islam is nothing more than a big shitpile of hypocrisy and double-dealing used to keep power in the hands of a few select individuals (warlods, Sheiks, Imams, etc.)

The average dune coon is to dumb (most often as a result of inbreeding) to understand that he's being played for a fool. Muhammed (Swine semen be upon him) was nothing more than a sadistic mass murderer, who used religion as weapon to suppress his enemies and create a cult fixation around himself. The whole ''Muh peaceful Islam'' is a fucking joke

>>66772917
QFT

>>66777925
lololololololol
>>
>>66777925

Yeah but that's only bcause they're pretty laz about Islam there. Actaul islamic counties are shit
>>
>>66777925
Bosnia
A bloody civil war with 3 sides killing each other off.
Beautiful and multicultural.

The only reason war isnt there right now is eu and nato presence.

Albania, a shithole that albanians flee more than syrians from syria.

Turkey
Ayy lmao a soon to be nuclear wasteland.

Nuke the roaches.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.