[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who gets the GOP nomination in a brokered convention?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: GOP_Logo1.svg.png (36 KB, 1280x821) Image search: [Google]
GOP_Logo1.svg.png
36 KB, 1280x821
Who gets the GOP nomination in a brokered convention?
>>
>>66771048
Kasich.
>>
>>66771450
Wouldn't it look utterly undemocratic if a primary loser got the nomination?
>>
They aren't dumb enough to do that
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
Jeb!
>>
>>66771749

>he thinks the US is a democracy
>>
>>66772063
I never implied it was - indeed, there's no inehrent need for parties to operate democratically - just that it would produce terrible optics for the general.
>>
>>66771899
This. Say what you like about Jeb, but he took it like a man. Mitt/Rubio are disgusting cockblockers.
>>
>>66771048
Cruz has to win 2 more states to even get on the RNC ballot for a brokered convention. The otehrs will not qualify.
>>
>>66771048
Can someone here explain me this brokered convention shit? Is this establishment's last resort to stump the trump?
>>
>>66772574
What are the rules for getting on the ballot? I didn't realise there was a minimum, thought it was free for all.
>>
>>66772574
Wrong.
>>
>>66772848
If no candidate gets at least 51% of total delegates the delegates themselves get to alter their votes until someone gets the 51%. In other words it's fucking lame.
>>
>>66773347
That's stupid, the candidate with the highest delegate should be the winner. Fuck those precents.
>>
>>66773596
*delegate count
*percents
>>
>>66773596
I agree man, but its all apart of the Gloabal conspiracy run by the Zionist islamofacist baphamet lucifarian cult , also known as the New World order man. They know Trump is not apart of the gay boys club, they know he will make America great again, thats the last thing the oligarchs want man.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.