[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, every person who I know irl listens to hip hop and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image_55.jpg (164 KB, 700x761) Image search: [Google]
image_55.jpg
164 KB, 700x761
Hey /pol/, every person who I know irl listens to hip hop and dresses like black people, including me. Is there a reason for this?
>>
>>66769697
You and your associates are all faggots.
>>
File: 1439249028040.jpg (659 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [Google]
1439249028040.jpg
659 KB, 1582x1627
it's pure coincidence goyim
>>
>>66769697
Because you are black/white trash and everyone you know is too
>>
>>66769697
>not being a part of the redneck nation
Fucking cuck.

Keep it frikin hillbilly
>>
>>66769697

You and your friends are black or self-loathing non-blacks.

The rest of us see you as trash, so you know.
>>
>>66769805

first post always the best post
>>
>>66769697

You went to public school near a city or are a faggot that never had to interact with actual niggers. Probably have a shitty dad that doesnt like being around you.
>>
Well its mostly because you have shit taste in music and probably racist. Listen to hip hop and shut the fuck up you fucking loser. God damn you sound like an old man who just got on the Internet for the first time
>>
>>66769697
it's a 16-25 thing
>>
>>66769697

You're retarded.

It's not your fault, tho. Your little brain has been assaulted by propaganda and environmental toxins.
>>
That is the mainstream popular culture.

I guess there are a lot of subtypes, but the Hiphop thing seems to be dominant now.

I'm fairly old for 4chan, so I can remember when Rap was just one of many subcultures - it didn't get a lot of radio play outside large markets, or specialty programs.

It is everywhere now - , it's the main thing younger kids listen to, and I suspect a lot of them don't even get exposed to anything else unless the seek it out.
>>
>>66770144

I want to not hate country but I fucking hate country.

Mudding is just an excuse to be an alcoholic
>>
I don't give a fuck about music but trap music fans are the fuck worst, they act like their shitty subversion of rap and hip hop is avant garde and sophisticated
>>
>>66769697
hip hop is awesome desu

stop lying to yourself /pol/tards, hip hop is a great . better than kristian vikernes sludgy noise
>>
>>66770798
Yeah, that pretty much sums it all up nicely.
>>
>>66769697
Blacks are going for the cultural victory but they're shit at everything else
>>
Hip hop is just another form of expression and there is good hip hop and bad hip hop.

Pretty much everybody you know also predominantly watches movies made by Jews and starring white people so it's just a matter of who is producing the content.
>>
Because you're stupid and gay
>>
File: 1454132748739.jpg (259 KB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
1454132748739.jpg
259 KB, 500x593
>>66769697
I believe the Hebrews are at fault.
>>
Sounds like you come from a white trash town, OP.

I come from a wealthy town, and no one dresses or acts black, including the very few blacks who live here.
>>
>It is everywhere now
It's the cheapest to produce. Followed by Disney style pop acts.
No one pays the money to find real music talent when they can get a pretty face or a street nig to make noise at a mic that has a music track and autotune, instead of a live band and actual talent.
The jews were really behind this one. No joke.
>>
>>66772099
>implying Chief Keef and Young Thug aren't The Beatles and Joy Division of the 2000s
shiggy
>>
>>66769697
>including me.

hahaha kill yourself, want to act like a subhuman you will be treated like one
>>66769849
>>
>>66769697
ALL HAIL VARG VIKERNES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.