[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Charles and David Koch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: koch.jpg (354 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
koch.jpg
354 KB, 1401x788
What does /pol/ think about Charles and David Koch?
>>
>>66769486
A meme to discredit the Republican candidate. That republicans play part fuels my conspiracy theories
>>
FUCKING KOCHFAGS FUCKING EVIL RACIST NAZIS
t. every liberal ever
>>
Demonized by the left to paint Republican thought as inauthentic and elitist. They actually give to many charities that help people in poverty. But you'll never hear that from j. Leibowitz
>>
>>66769486
I don't think they are evil, I just think they like to use their money to influence things, they just picked the wrong horse this time by fueling the establishment when there's an alternative this time.
>>
>>66769486
Their Dad made his money by working with Stalin, so I think they feel guilty so fund libertarian movements and give a lot to charity.
>>
>>66769966
Who did they support? Cruz?
>>
>>66769486
Cückservative open borders scum
>>
>>66769486

they're a prime example for the argument against money in politics.

people need to realize that propaganda doesn't only come from the government. it comes from big business, too. lead isn't bad for you! smoking doesn't cause cancer! pollution isn't bad, look at this snowball! big business propaganda is fun!
>>
>>66770092
They bankrolled several, even Rand Paul I think. I just don't see them doing such outright shit like Soros funding protestors or open borders.
>>
>>66770230
I can't imagine Rand Paul winning the general.
>>
Charles is cool, David is a bit of a dick though.
>>
>>66770230
The Koch's are big advocates on open borders though
>>
>>66770200
>they're a prime example for the argument against money in politics.

Except this time around (at least on the republican side), money hasn't made a difference in the campaign.
>>
>>66769486
Ideal, God fearing, human beings. Why isn't your family worth $85 billion? People should try to be more like the Koch family. Work three jobs, spend wisely and save money, you can get there.
>>
>>66774247
I don't want to experience falling out between brothers like between them and Bill Koch.
>>
David cool, Charles is a bit of a dick though.
>>
>>66773390
Then they are problematic. Another piece of the mangled globalist trash heap.
>>
>>66769486
Not conservative. Advocates of open boarders and corporate slavery. Traitors to America
>>
Supported Governor Walker in the reelection. David supports Nova on PBS. Good peeps.
>>
File: trump anti white.jpg (62 KB, 749x500) Image search: [Google]
trump anti white.jpg
62 KB, 749x500
>>66769486
They're the final bosses of cuckservatism.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.