[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people incapable of forming actual arguments against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1453835126071.jpg (159 KB, 552x492) Image search: [Google]
1453835126071.jpg
159 KB, 552x492
Why are people incapable of forming actual arguments against Trump?

It's not like his policies are flawless, but all anyone says is
>He's a big dumb meaniehead racist
>>
Because americans are tards, they don't care about constructive arguments.

Fortunately, Rubio is attacking Trump on his small hands and dick, so I guess you are saved, America
>>
>>66769145
Easier to attack him instead of formulate arguments I guess.

What else do you expect from democrats?
>>
>>66769145
Because they got stumped
>>
File: 1398348872001.png (98 KB, 249x251) Image search: [Google]
1398348872001.png
98 KB, 249x251
>A history of making racist statements is not a satisfactory moral disqualification for the moral leadership of the Free World.

It was /pol/ tier :---DDDDDD
>>
>>66769145
The people against him simply do not possess the knowledge or potential to create any real arguments.
>>
It's hard to post arguments when the person you're trying to argue against is so vague and unclear about their positions and changes them every debate.
>>
Everyone that I mention him to say that he will get us into a war.

I point out that he btfo out of bush and the Iraq war etc. Then they say just want until he gets in power though ..... ..... ...
>>
>>66769404
Thomas Sowell called him literally Hitler. I'm pretty sure he could have formed a coherent argument against Trump's economic strategy.
>>
>>66769145

Because the one major thing you could destroy Trump on, climate change, none of the republicans would ever dare touch. It might become a big issue if he goes up against Hillary though.

But the legitimate reponse is always "well what the fuck are you gonna do to china?" which is a fair point. China's capitalism is a different monster to the West. At least in our democracies you could at some point value environment over profits but in China it's an absolute plutocracy which has expanded its economic colonialism into Africa.
>>
>>66769145
Most Leftists dont even know what Bernie or Hillary even want to do. Their party rewards people for toeing the party line, not for independant thought.
>>
>>66769401

>racist statements

can you quote a few. please?
>>
>>66769401
First of all, such record doesnt exist.

And

It truly, really, most certainly ISNT a disqualification.

What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>66769145
>wasting time making arguments against people that will respond with petty insults and memes
>>
I think it's because Trump has REAL ammo against these guys and they can't handle the bantz
>>
>>66769145
Liberals are children, even "intelligent" ones, the rest are idiots?
>>
>>66769404
>Punishing literal felons is racist
>Citing crime statistics at the border is racist.
>>
>>66769401
but hes not a racist
i still like him though
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.