[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are illegal immigrants that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 636_050213_fx_illegals.jpg (34 KB, 624x300) Image search: [Google]
636_050213_fx_illegals.jpg
34 KB, 624x300
I've heard both sides of the issue.

People against illegal immigrants say they're coming over here mooching free healthcare and services that proper tax payers have to pay and I've heard stories of people who have gotten into car accidents with illegals (who caused it) who did not have driver's licenses or insurance and just fled the scene and there was nothing that could be done about it.

People for illegal immigrants just sympathize with how difficult it is to properly get citizenship, as it is too difficult and costly for a poor mexican trying to get a better life.

Where are you on the issue?
>>
>>66768596
Yes.
>>
Whites are expected to no longer be a majority by 2060. Other races fucking hate us already. Why would you want low IQ dirtbags who hate you having a majority over you? Allowing that to happen would be ethnic suicide. Saying anything along those lines is considered racist though. That is issue. Who gives a fuck whether they help or hurt they economy (they hurt it) or if they are committing an act of love.
>>
>>66768884
Here's mine and yours favorite white nationalist Kevin MacDonald explaining the real issue. Listen to everything this man ever says. He's a goddamn genius and is one of the few people with your best interests at heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nBzJdQB5r4
>>
enjoy your Mexicans burgers. I got denyed as a white male who shares freedom and gun values because I made an anti feminist fb post and my wife got me charged for hate speech here.

Thanks USA, you accept scum but won't accept a legit migrant who would contribute and is a victim of a feminist and anti freedom of speech country
>>
>>66768596

what is "cost benefit analysis"?
what is "culture"?
what is "national identity"?
what is "popular sovereignty"?

immigration is a mechanism for improving the lives of the host nation's native citizenry. not to give 3rd world dregs a place to eat and shit. you turn it on and off like a valve as the needs of the people require. nobody needs millions of backwards savages right now. except perhaps our jewish interlopers.
>>
File: 1457528285432.png (426 KB, 708x738) Image search: [Google]
1457528285432.png
426 KB, 708x738
>>66768596
>>
>>66769024
>being a Facebook warrior
>posting incendiary shit under your real name
You make bad choices, anon. We don't want you here.
>>
>>66768884
Latinos like us wayyyyyyy better then blacks.
>>
File: 1456332397657.png (323 KB, 1013x1856) Image search: [Google]
1456332397657.png
323 KB, 1013x1856
>>66768596
>>
>>66769319
Who fucking cares?
>>
>>66768596

Yes. All immigration is bad. It's changing our demographics, quality of life, and economy for the worse.
>>
>>66768596
Yes. The fact that they don't give a shit about the laws in the country they are sneaking into makes them terrible people.
>>
>>66768596
most people who're fine with unbridled immigration assume there are many more, much wealthier people above them who can easily absorb the cost. Or they're comfortable themselves, financially, and domestically they know the immigrants will not live near them. Those that do live among them, will be of the professional class of emigres; not part of the mass influx currently baring its teeth.
For instance the people of British estates, up and down the land, have been living in densely populated areas of immigrants of all social backgrounds, nice and scum. No one congratulates them. Celebrities offer to put up (for a few months) some educated, or at least non-criminal, syrians and their ilk, and they pose for Guardian articles and are lauded for their charity and good nature.
It's a hypocritical shambles.
>>
>>66768596
>a poor mexican trying to get a better life

Where did this idea that they're entitled to a better life come from? They have their own country that they're free to rule as they please, why don't they work on improving it so they can get a better life over there that they actually deserve.
>>
cheap imported labour is good for the economy. and if they commit crime? I honestly don't give a shit, as long as I can hire cheap muslim migrants. it's all about the money. get used to it.
>>
>>66768596
You're asking a bunch of self centered white guys that mentally circlejerk about Nazis what they think of "others" and you expect reasoned answers?

Most of /pol/, especially Americans, have never even talked to a brown person. Just lived afraid of them because that's what daddy taught them. Or more accurately outside of the midwest, what momma banged when they were younger since they don't know their dad.
>>
>>66770690
>Most of /pol/, especially Americans, have never even talked to a brown person. Just lived afraid of them because that's what daddy taught them. Or more accurately outside of the midwest, what momma banged when they were younger since they don't know their dad.

0/10

All my friends are non-white and I live in NYC.
>>
>>66769024
>wife got me charged
ex-wife by now I hope
>>
>>66768596
if they shut up and keep their head down, no one cares. they've been agitating for free college, drivers licenses and all other kind of bullshit. if they want that they'll have to go through the normal process.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
C U L T U R A L E N R I C H M E N T
80 IQ FERTILE SAVAGES WELCOME
DRUGS AND CRIME WELCOME
PROPERTY DEVALUATION WELCOME

Woooo! Progressivness rocks!
>>
here they are live,you decide which one is the doctor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJbFu8ySaJ0#t=13781
>>
File: 1457525720438.gif (3 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1457525720438.gif
3 MB, 360x270
>>66769370
So they cost us 200 million a year and contribute nothing? Oh, b-but they're just a victim of le circumstances and they lub us and certainly aren't welfare leaching criminal parasites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
>>
>>66771726
***BILLION
>>
>>66768596
Even if they're fine people, there's a word in their title; ILLEGAL.

They committed a crime. And perpetually to do so by staying. Several crimes at once, in fact.

I don't care if they're nice families and old bitty grandmothers.

CRIMES. COMMITTED.
>>
>>66771845
As if you never commit crimes yourself.

Ever drive a few miles above the speed limit?
Ever downloaded music, movie, or tv show?

CRIMES. COMMITTED!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.