[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Steaks Trump Wine and Memetics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: CdELPpFVAAAewWL.jpg large.jpg (105 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CdELPpFVAAAewWL.jpg large.jpg
105 KB, 1024x768
Hi /pol/ im here to explain the Trumpfomercial and why he did it.

In ancient rome imagery was often used to express ideas or communicate emotions.

The human mind takes in all forms through sight sound,smell , touch, and memory.

Trump is using imagery very heavily here to show the country that he will take care of our needs like he has for his guests and employees.

His references to his vinyard speak to me of old Roman epics like those from Herodotus and Virgil.

So , pol, who are your favorite propagandists throughout time, and can you reference their works so I might expand my own understanding if memetics and meme magic.

I'll start Virgil ecologues (starting with IV)
http://classics.mit.edu/Virgil/eclogue.4.iv.html
>>
>>66768012
or he is just punking the media who claims tgose are all failed businesses
>>
>>66768102
y not both
>>
>>66768012
cool
yeah, i can see it
>>
>>66768012
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy
Go suck Daddy Donald's Super Schlong OP you monstrous faggot. I swear trump faggots are the most annoying shits on /pol/ and will be the death of discourse on this once great board.
>>
He mentioned these were the brands that he stocks his buildings with

I think they were supposed to be novelty stuff at the Sharper Image for sale for mass consumption
>>
File: 1452554928558.jpg (101 KB, 857x688) Image search: [Google]
1452554928558.jpg
101 KB, 857x688
When it comes to great steaks, I've just raised the stakes. The Sharper Image is one of my favorite stores, with fantastic products of all kinds. That's why I'm thrilled they agree with me. Trump Steaks are The World's Greatest Steaks and I mean that in every sense of the word, and The Sharper Image is the only store where you can buy them.

Trump Steaks are by far the best tasting, most flavorful beef you've ever had. Truly in a league of their own. Trump Steaks are five star gourmet quality that belong in a very very select category of restaurant and are certified Angus Beef Prime. There's nothing better than that. Of all of the beef produced in America, less than 1% qualifies for that category! It's the best of the best.

Until now, you could only enjoy steaks of this quality in one of my resort restaurants or America's finest steakhouses, but now that's changed. Today through The Sharper Image, you can enjoy The World's Greatest Steaks in your own home with family, friends, anytime.

Trump Steaks are aged to perfection to provide the ultimate in tenderness and flavor. If you like your steak, you'll absolutely love Trump Steaks. Treat yourself to the very very best life has to offer. And as a gift, Trump Steaks are the best you can give. One bite and you'll know exactly what I'm talking about, and believe me, I understand steaks, it's my favorite food and these are the best.
>>
File: 1451511723948.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1451511723948.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>66768305
>http://classics.mit.edu/Virgil/eclogue.4.iv.html
>>
When's he hosting a circus at the colosseum?
>>
Do they sell Trump wine in Australia? I'd like to pick up a bottle.
>>
>>66768440

First act as President will be to throw Al Sharpton and the rest of the cucks at MSNBC into a pit to fight to the death.

Joe and Mika will provide commentary.
>>
File: lippmann.jpg (63 KB, 870x482) Image search: [Google]
lippmann.jpg
63 KB, 870x482
>>66768012
GOAT propagandist
>>
>>66768012
I don't know about all the Roman shit, but I think you're right about how Trump is adept at reaching our "other" senses. Reason isn't the only, and probably isn't even the most prominent, way we form opinions and reach conclusions. Trump understands that in a field where seemingly very few others do.
>>
File: 4678.jpg (67 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
4678.jpg
67 KB, 620x372
>>66768564
>GOAT propagandist
when tigers lay with goats
>>
>>66768312
>I think they were supposed to be novelty stuff at the Sharper Image for sale for mass consumption
Bingo. The Apprentice was extremely popular so Sharper Image cut a deal to sell some "Donald Trump products" for a limited time. People like Mittens have been spinning it that Trump Steaks, Trump Vodka etc. were failed businesses even though they were novelty items offered for a limited time.
>>
File: 536835693956.jpg (152 KB, 353x492) Image search: [Google]
536835693956.jpg
152 KB, 353x492
>>66768917
For some reason this image makes me happy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.