[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh freedumbs >is allowed a total of TWO WEEKS OFF PER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: spurdo.jpg (13 KB, 269x188) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.jpg
13 KB, 269x188
>muh freedumbs
>is allowed a total of TWO WEEKS OFF PER YEAR

FUCKING LMAO.

Amerishoots, I actually feel quite bad for you guys. I mean seriously, how can you consider yourself the freest nation on Earth when your masters only grant you TWO WEEKS off work a year? And most of the time you don't even get that!

I'll happily take not owning guns over having to work FIFTY WEEKS PER YEAR. LMAO AT YOU.
>>
>>66767546
Didn't you hear, works makes you free.
>>
But I get 2.5 days off a month, not counting holidays.
>>
>it only exists if the federal government mandates it
>>
>>66767546

I have no idea what you're talking about. I get six weeks a year, so does the wife. This isn't unusual amongst our circle of friends.
>>
>I'm a lazy fuck but can't figure out why my nation is becoming a shithole

I'm free to accept those terms of employment or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 375x360
>Another fucking shitpost thread
>>
>>66767795
Are you a teacher?
>>
File: 1457342415281.jpg (57 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457342415281.jpg
57 KB, 960x960
>>66767546
How much time you get off is entirely based on your job.

I swear, Brits get dumber every day.
>>
>>66767906
shhhh, he's bragging about his state mandated off time.
>>
>>66767901

Nope. They get even more time off.

I wonder where OP went.
>>
Britcuck how many days do you get off for Ramadan?
>>
File: ikbFXCw.jpg (74 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
ikbFXCw.jpg
74 KB, 627x627
>>66767546
>two weeks of work is what separates countries with a flag on the moon from those without
>>
File: cage_laugh2.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
cage_laugh2.gif
2 MB, 300x162
>>66767863
>i'm a proud cuck, who HAPPILY SLAVES AWAY FOR HIS JEWISH MASTERS TO INCREASE HIS COUNTRY'S GDP

LMFAO AT YOU.

I mean seriously, why? Why do you WILLINGLY WORK ALL DAY for the sole purpose of PAYING TAXES to provide for single mothers and immigrants?

LMAO at you! You're the IDEAL white knight. You're a white knight who lives to serve people who HATE HIS VERY EXISTENCE. I mean seriously, just why? At least most white knights just defend women online. You on the other hand are PROUD of SLAVING AWAY to PROVIDE. You're a PROUD BETA PROVIDER.

LMFAO AT YOUR LIFE.
>>
>>66768822
>for the sole purpose

I work so I have income in order to do the things I want to do and not be dependent on nanny government to take care of me cradle to grave. We call that- wait for it- freedom.
>>
File: cage_laugh.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
cage_laugh.gif
1 MB, 320x173
>>66769387
>>
>>66767863
good go...guy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.