[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/ thoughts on this scene? It seems to be very relative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 46_theyassimilateentireworlds.jpg (8 KB, 320x138) Image search: [Google]
46_theyassimilateentireworlds.jpg
8 KB, 320x138
What is /pol/ thoughts on this scene? It seems to be very relative today doesn't it?

I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our space and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And *I* will make them pay for what they've done!
>>
>>66766815
No one?
>>
>>66766815
Post it you silly cunt
>>
>>66768904
Post what?
>>
>>66766815
One of the most based scenes in film desu

He was right too despite blackie's counter argument. His entire crew of SJWs turned tail and gave up everything, and his choice and leadership was what saved them all

Also worth noting: shitskin quotes books without ever reading them. Also reflective of blacks today, they really nailed it in this scene.
>>
>>66771301
Yup.

Still. I will not sacrifice the euro. We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our country and we fall back. They assimilate entire country's and we fall back.
>>
>>66771835
And they do so in the name of achieving societal perfection, but at the cost of individual sense of self, opinion, and pride. I could find too many parallels with this haha
>>
>>66772118
Oh, Man. That's gold.
>>
File: 1454370464715.jpg (34 KB, 552x554) Image search: [Google]
1454370464715.jpg
34 KB, 552x554
>>66766815
>I will not sacrifice the [United States]. We've made too many compromises already; too many retreats. They invade our nation and we fall back. They assimilate entire cities and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And *I* will make them pay for what they've done!

Not that he didn't have my vote already but this couldn't hurt.
>>
File: bestofbothworldstwo445.jpg (40 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
bestofbothworldstwo445.jpg
40 KB, 694x530
>>66772164
>Why do you resist? We only wish to increase quality of life

Pol should really wat Best of Both Worlds Part 1 and 2
>>
>>66772832

Lecutis of Borg
>>
>>66773061
SJW of Borg?
>>
>>66770995
the scene
>>
>>66773185
>the scene
No. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFGfWrJR5Ck
>>
Obliterate the AI
Decimate the Xeno
Burn the traitor
>>
At least at the end of the movie he gassed the shit out of them all.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>66766815
The problem is that John Luc Picard is a real man. We don't have those anymore.
>>
>>66774147
We have a few baby boomers.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.