[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't anybody listen to Kasich?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: John_Kasich_Fam.jpg (58 KB, 740x477) Image search: [Google]
John_Kasich_Fam.jpg
58 KB, 740x477
I feel like Kasich doesn't do well in the polls is that people are too lazy to do the research to see that his ideas would benefit them. Instead the rely on memes to tell them to vote for a guy thats gonna take back everything he said once he gets into office.

On an other note, /pol/acks should agree that Kasich's daughters are QT's, and much more attractive than Donald's Kike daughter, Ivanka. Come on pol! Where's all the regular hate for jews, why do we like Trump's jewish family. He has the most un-American, non-nuclear family of any American presidential candidate in years. He has a larger family than a muslim because of all of his fucking wives. Don't we hate degenerate failed marriages and divorcees here?
>>
>>66765408
Kasich is a cuck. He took his wife back after she left him and married an alpha and abandoned her family.
>>
>>66765408
Actually research shows the nice guy shit is an act when he almost got totally BTFO after his failed union bill, and that he has corruption in he education dept, a history of working with wallstreet and the Bush administrations... Not good.
>>
>>66765408
Hes an establishment back up
HE CANT BE TRUSTED!
>>
>>66767428
>HE CANT BE TRUSTED!
That's why he'll lose Ohio
>>
>>66765408
Gaysich was put in the race for the extremely specific purpose of taking Ohio and creating a brokered convention. He is utterly irrelevent and forgettable otherwise. His delegates are looking for an excuse to jump ship to whatever candidate the establishment wants, and thats how they plan for it to happen.

He's just another establishment fuck, but with a personality not nearly as grating as Tonsil Ted and Foambot, which makes it slighty more difficult for Trump.

He needs to be steamrolled.
>>
>>66767535

Jeez oh man
>>
>>66765538
Source nigga.
>>
>>66765408
Kasich is a faggot and you are a cuck
>>
>>66765408
He's a moderate establishment politician. 'nuff said.
>>
>>66765408
After Rubio drops out we need to meme Kasich out of existence
>>
JUST NUTS
>>
>>66767687
That's good enough for me. I am a moderate conservative. Maybe you see that as something to be ashamed of, but /pol/ seems to love bolshevik Bernie supporters more than moderate conservatives.
>>
oh gawd aren't these guys crazy? aw shucks, my daddy was a maleman
>>
File: Kasichmodo.png (670 KB, 857x1400) Image search: [Google]
Kasichmodo.png
670 KB, 857x1400
>>66765408

Keksick is another open borders establishment hack who hasn't even won a state. Who the hell cares what he thinks? Guy is boring as shit too.
>>
Policies where Kasich differs from Hillary
>Minimum Wage
>Abortion

Help me out, I think they're the same everywhere else.
>>
>>66765408
>much more attractive than Donald's Kike daughter

How to invalidate your whole post
>>
>>66768222
And yet shills like you give Trump shit for being not a "real" conservative, when he's a hundred times more conservative than Kasich.

Kasich is establishment as fuck, pro open borders, pro TPP and 100% bought by his donors. He's easily the worst republican candidate there is, but because he is so insignificant and doesn't win anything, no one really cares.
>>
>>66768605
That would make sense. Hillary is barely a democrat besides the talking points she doesn't actually believe in. Kasich has seemed pretty sensible to me but tell me about how he is a shill, and an establishment hack, and a commie, and hitler, etc.
>>
>>66768222
Stay true to your ideals. There is no salvation in half measures.
>>
He makes a lot of good points until he open his mouth about marriage, homos and religion. Then basic freedom all of a sudden disappears. Some questionable things about war too desu.
>>
>>66768320
>le pay more for photoshop shill

go the fuck back to rebbid

>>66768731
trump is jewish his daughter is a citizen of israel. google it kiddo.
>>
>>66768756
trump is pro choice degenerate asswipe from new york that isnt even christian! hes jewish!!!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.