[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we reach a state in which menial jobs are replaced with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
How do we reach a state in which menial jobs are replaced with automation and people only do enriching jobs they choose?

Because every time something's automated all I hear is people throwing hissy fits that it will take the jobs, as if people enjoy being a checkout worker.
>>
>>66765391
Basic income. Already implemented in several countries. Currently we are at a point where there's still enough work to be done that automation hasn't replaced enough jobs for basic income to be viable yet. That's the arguments I hear anyway.
>>
Say it with me senpai, UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME
>>
>>66765646

would NE-GRO-ES still get their coupons, programz and general free shit, or just basic income ?
>>
Won't UBI create massive numbers of neets and rich men will build huge harems?
>>
>>66766966
Just basic income, which is why they're fighting it tooth and nail. They're gibsmedats, not gibsUSdats.
>>
>>66767293

Thought as much
>>
That feel when poor as fuck and eligible to all sort of governmental aid but don't take any of them because it would feel wrong ( and i honestly don't need them since i'm not a retarded nigger ).
I welcome the UBI since if everybody touch it then it's ok. It doesn't feel ok but it is.
>>
>>66768520
Maybe you should work harder and smarter instead of being poor.
>>
>>66765391
People may not enjoy being a checkout worker, but they probably enjoy eating.
>>
>>66765391

>Giroud brace
>Walcott brace and assist
>Barca coming up
>Confidence being restored
>Mental strength
>Alexis will use this as to push himself further, becoming a god
>Barca coming up

Wenger out thb senpai
>>
>>66769124
Why ?
I could stop working tomorrow and be ok for one or two decades from my savings.
Why would i wish to fuck it up by raising my social standing ?
>>
Automation fucking sucks, just think of everytime you call a bank or student loan company and get a machine talking back to you
>>
>>66771855
>calling banks and getting student loans
>>
>>66765391
LOL you little faggots are going to have to work like everyone else, deal with it.
>>
>>66772027
nice way of skirting the issue lover
>>
>>66772146
My bank is totally online and completely automated. They have a number to call for people who are too dumb to use their system without help. You are like one of the people who is too dumb to use automatic checkout at the grocery.
>>
>>66769281

WEW LAD

Wenger out desu desu desu baka
>>
>>66765646
Which countries have basic income?
>>
>>66773248
None, like a typical leftist cunt he actually believes thinks to be they way he wants rather than what they actually are.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.