[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIVE TO BE 100 - STILL TAXED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x280
Everyone in my family lives to be 100.

They have all died in their sleep.

Should the elderly be given tax breaks after a certain age?

Should they have to pay land rates and council rates at such an old age?
>>
>>66765300
no. everyone in my families heart gives out when they are sleeping and over 100.
>>
>>66765855
Wow, me too.

What do you think is the secret to their longevity?

If they have a secret, the world deserves to know.
>>
>>66765300
Women live to 90, almost 100 in my family. It's the men that get strokes and heart attacks. No wonder considering their women were guaranteed to never have to stfu.
>>
>>66765934
well everyone in my families heart gives out when they are sleeping and over 100.
>>
Life expectancy is continuing to go up. The last thing we need is a generation of old fuckers hording all the wealth even more than they already do.
>>
Yes but up retirement age to 80.
>>
>>66765979
Wow.

You and I have the same life story.
>>
>>66766060
so everyone in your families heart gives out when they are sleeping and over 100.
>>
>>66766207
Yeah, totally.

Hey, want to come to Western Sydney and rob some stores or something?

I'll drive.
>>
>>66766278
maybe if everyone in your families heart gives out when they are sleeping and over 100.
>>
>>66766313
Word.

Yeah, we can scour the streets, maybe break into a house or two.

I hear Campbelltown has a lot of people working nights, so we can make off with some televisions and computers.
>>
>>66766437
yes. everyone in my families heart gives out when they are sleeping and over 100.
>>
>>66765300
>Should the elderly be given tax breaks after a certain age?
Why?
>>
>>66766531
Cool.

Me too.

Hey, do you buy free-range eggs?
>>
>>66766644
r. masterangelo. everyone in my families heart gives out when they are sleeping and over 100.
>>
>>66766821
Yes, it sems that we are kindred spirits.

Say, you want to meet up and egg some houses?
>>
>>66767176
bye. everyone in my families heart gives out when they are sleeping and over 100.
>>
>>66765300
the elderly should pay the highest tax rate considering they are doing fuck all for society and have to be taken care of because their families are too retarded to know how to handle a person who becomes more and more degenerate by the day.
>>
>>66767254
I'm the same.

Are you into crime?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.