[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would /pol/ deal with niggers? I realise that /pol/ isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: asian-women-aging-process.jpg (85 KB, 480x420) Image search: [Google]
asian-women-aging-process.jpg
85 KB, 480x420
How would /pol/ deal with niggers? I realise that /pol/ isn't one person with one opinion. But how would /pol/ deal with niggers.

Assuming all the memes are true, what would /pol/ do? Would they make normal law applicable to 'whites'? Where would other ethnicities fall? Would 'halfcasts' be subject to white law, or nigger, or somewhere in between?

pic unrelated
>>
What nigger do you mean? American nigger or African nigger?

Either way, they are both weak as fuck though. Whatever gangsta rap has told you, nignogs are not strong and are actually cowardly as fuck. So if a nigger comes up to you and calls you honkey or whatever, just know that you can actually beat him down with ease. But you gotta first look around if he has friends, as niggers love to gang up on people.
>>
>>66765084

>Sweden, YES

That doesn't actually answer of my questions.
>>
Don't need laws for niggers if we remove them from our countries.

If they look black, they are black.
They can go be kings in their homeland.
>>
>>66765260

>If they look black, they are black.

Forgetting for a moment that blacks are citizens of your country and therefore subject to it's laws. Can you give me a bare minimum black? Also, what are we to do with albino blacks?
>>
All niggers will be given a $2000 stipend to return to Africa by December 31, 2016. Niggers would lose all rights and become slaves again. Killing another person's slave would be the equivalent of destruction of property. Killing your own slave would be perfectly legal. Anyone who has a kid with a nigger will be imprisoned and the kid will be executed if it is discovered before it is old enough to join the slave labor pool. The nigger parent will be executed.

Who qualifies as a nigger? Anyone with at least 20% nigger DNA. Every citizen gets 5 nigger referrals. If they suspect someone of being above that 20% limit they can report it to the authorities who will then take a DNA test. If the person qualifies as a nigger then the reporter will get a $1000 tax credit and not lose a referral. If the person is under 20% nigger then the reporter loses a referral. Once all 5 free referrals are gone then every false report will be accompanied by a $1500 fine.
>>
>>66766094

Thanks for be honest.
>>
>>66765516
albino blacks still look black

theres more to it than color
>>
>>66766308

Ok, so you value the visual above the reality? What if someone is 100% nigger aesthtetically, but acts white?
>>
>>66766523
wild outliers dont matter on the macro scale anon. the people you are talking about are 90% mixed with white blood anyway, another white person would be better instead
>>
>>66766785

So 90% white is white? Seems awefully arbitrary.
>>
>>66766928
thats not actually what i was saying, but to address that of course its up to people to draw the lines on where one race ends and one begins. doesnt make race any less meaningful. blue is still blue and red is still red even if green exists too
>>
>>66767161

So there will be people who will be subject to different laws depending on whether people think they are white or not?
>>
>>66764930
Send them all back to Africa and then declare the entire continent a No-Go zone.

No travel, no aid, no exploitation, no nothin'.

Let them spend a few centuries without all that horrible horrible White oppression they keep talking about and see how they do.

My guess? Within two or three generations they'd be back to the stone age.
>>
>>66767378
yes, just like there are people subject to different laws depending on constructs like nationality

similar to how some people have to go to jail when they break socially constructed rules. its not like that because its nature its because people decide they like some people in their societies and some people not
>>
>>66767533

Show me a contempary country that has subjected a single race to law and not the rest of the nation.
>>
>>66767836
i didnt say it exists but i do think it should

not like a caste system or slavery but just a policy of ethnic homogeneity, a state should be able to deport and exclude people based on genetics
>>
File: 1416862593835.png (383 KB, 438x575) Image search: [Google]
1416862593835.png
383 KB, 438x575
>>66765084
>Whatever gangsta rap has told you, nignogs are not strong
This is true. Nobody is physically stronger than us Europoids. Except for maybe Polynesians but that's another story

The only physical edge they have on us is being faster, which will do them no good in a ground fight.

>and are actually cowardly as fuck.

also very true which makes it even more important to take extra note toward Sven's next point

>But you gotta first look around if he has friends, as niggers love to gang up on people.

All the aforementioned also applies to Arabs, sans the part about them being faster. They are even more of malnourished lanklets than the niggers but you must take extra caution to ensure that while you're on the ground dislocating Abdul's shoulder, one of his umpteen cousins doesn't come up and knife you.
>>
>>66768109
>whites are stronger
>blacks are faster
No. What makes whites win fights against nigs is intelligence. Niggers have fuck all technique and just swing wildly.
I think another thing is racial personality. Blacks are very quick to anger, then it subsides, whites contain their anger very well, but it builds and builds until it overflows and we literally lose control and fight as if we're going to murder everyone who even touches us. Atleast that's how it is for me and others I know. Nigs will fight you for stepping on their shoes, whites won't fight you until you're an actual problem in their lives that needs to be erased.
>>
>>66767836
Zimbabwe
>>
>>66768688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4im4n58ocY
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.