[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Wiccanism? It's hardly ever mentioned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 4-wiccan-rede.jpg (42 KB, 485x630) Image search: [Google]
4-wiccan-rede.jpg
42 KB, 485x630
What does /pol/ think of Wiccanism? It's hardly ever mentioned when discussing religion. Just a hispter faith for DUDE WEED liberals or something more?
>>
>>66764685

Special snowflake religion.
>>
Too many rules. Chaos magic is better - more meat, less filler.
>>
>>66764685
it's for young girls who listen to metal. and neckbeard fatties
>>
I know a wiccan but she never seems happy or healthy. As a Christian this of course makes sense to me but to those around her. Its just bewildering how she got to be where she is.

Don't do it. Not even once.
>>
>>66764685
20th century bastardization of my ancestor's faith, I hate it as a 'pagan' myself.
>>
>>66765456

I knew one who was qt and seemed happy when I talked to her. The idea of her being Wicca creeped me out at the time and I declined her party invitations.
>>
>>66765518
Romuva btw.
>>
File: fuckault.jpg (5 KB, 263x265) Image search: [Google]
fuckault.jpg
5 KB, 263x265
>>66764685

>>>/x

and sage
>>
>>66764685

It's ridiculous. Claims to be "European pagan" but it's just dumbed-down Hermeticism at its base.
>>
>>66765576
Wise move, anon. You might have been forced to partake in horrible pagan sexual rituals or something.
>>
>>66765824
Implying you have any idea of how Romuva paganism was really praticised 1000 years ago... All we have are speculations and modern neo paganism boogaloo
>>
>>66764685

Mostly harmless duotheistic claptrap. Gently edgy.
>>
>>66767954

What is it you think they're lacking?
>>
>>66768651
Probably knowledge of how it was actually practiced.
>>
>>66768841

Give me an example.

This is a common criticism towards European religions, but I find it's most prevalent amongst Christians or post-Christians, who believe (rather inaccurately, honestly) there's some significance to the point.
>>
I went to some Wiccan events, it was mostly wimmin there and all about wimmin.

the Wiccans complain the mainstream religions are too masculine, then go and do the exact same thing themselves with the female side of things.

All about the goddess, the god/male side barely gets a mention.
>>
>>66770141

They're basically protestants who put Yahweh in a dress.
>>
>>66764685
its the same thing that jesus christ taught, yet he never went in depth in how to mentally become the person youre supposed to become for salvation

this is the problem with chistianity and the bible
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.