[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump "disavows" being Hitler *wink,wink*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Trumpsalute-rally.jpg (146 KB, 880x580) Image search: [Google]
Trumpsalute-rally.jpg
146 KB, 880x580
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/08/politics/donald-trump-adolf-hitler-comparison-response/

Trump to gas the kikes confirmed!
>>
Why do liberals compare everyone they don't like to Hitler?
>>
File: NotHitler.jpg (1 MB, 735x2678) Image search: [Google]
NotHitler.jpg
1 MB, 735x2678
>>66763539
>>
>>66763601

Brainwashing.
>>
>>66763601
Because to them anyone whom they don't like ARE literally Hitler.
>>
>>66763601
Because we stopped calling them faggots and threatening to punch their lights out for doing it. While on live tv.
>>
>>66763636
this. You can find a pic of most politicians doing that. Hell even Merkel has some
>>
>>66763539
RARE FLAG
O
D
G
E
R
>>
Do you guys remember when people actually thought that Trump didn't put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem?
>>
File: hitler354.png (962 KB, 1348x2760) Image search: [Google]
hitler354.png
962 KB, 1348x2760
Comparing him to Hitler is actually a compliment, the fact everyone still buys into jewish WWII propaganda is sad.
>>
File: liberalse.jpg (20 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
liberalse.jpg
20 KB, 368x475
>>
>>66763601
because before Trump, Hitler was the champion of antidisestablishmentarianism

as you know, it turned out well for his people.
>>
File: 1452613548215.jpg (26 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
1452613548215.jpg
26 KB, 368x475
>>66763601
>>
>>66763539

Is this good or bad?
>>
>>66763971
It's good for us racists , but bad for people of color imo.
>>
>>66763539
LeBAMA was a notzee
>>
Hitler was a crazy dude, but he was right. Look what he did. He pulled Germany up from the ashes of the Prussian/German Empire and became a force that required a two frontal assault and most the world to oust him from power.

Trump hasn't said one thing about gasing anyone. He doesn't say that illegals are cause of all the things that are wrong with America. He doesn't want to unite the English speaking world.

He's not Hitler. Leftist don't have anything to compare him to. However we have something to compare Leftist to; Stalin.
>>
>>66763601
It's the only politician they know except for Obama, Berie and Hillary.

It's either Hitler or you're a racist. About the only 2 words they can think of.
>>
>>66763601
"Hitler" conjures up bad feelings for many people. He is so demonized that even the mention of his name will cause reactions. Liberals mostly think and decide on feelings so using the bad feelings associated with Hitler to demonize someone is a viable strategy in their heads
>>
>>66764204

Are you racist against white people? I mean you live in a black dominated country so I assume you are a black racist.

By people of colour do you mean the colour white? In which case you are definitely a black racist.
>>
>>66764919
Black people are 34.2% of the Trinidad population. I was just trying to fit in with the Nazis on /pol/
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.