[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muh safe space
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: censored.png (126 KB, 856x622) Image search: [Google]
censored.png
126 KB, 856x622
God dammit. I am so sick and tired of censorship, why can't I just say what I want to say on the internet?

I decided to fart around on the internet and visit one of my favorite sites - Permies.com. The website is focused around a concept called permaculture which is a movement that seeks to better agriculture and make it more sustainable. As an avid, but young gardener I love this site. It is a true wealth of information. Well, anyway, someone made a post and I decided to respond to it. The post was called "Trolls suck, Permies rock!" and the OP was lamenting their struggles with the internet and how asking for even the smallest bit of advice often turns into a troll fest. I can't say I totally disagree, but I did have pic related to say...

The post was locked and eventually deleted, but everyone who was like "yeah, trolls suck" gets high praise. Fucking echo-chambers.
>>
File: censored 2.png (30 KB, 1258x285) Image search: [Google]
censored 2.png
30 KB, 1258x285
This was the reasoning for the censorship, this little turd right here.

"Many people DO need safe spaces" - wtf? If someone can't handle bad words they shouldn't be going on the internet. But all I did was disagree with someone, that's all.

Jesus fuck.
>>
File: censored 3.png (27 KB, 1091x198) Image search: [Google]
censored 3.png
27 KB, 1091x198
Let's see how long it takes for someone to delete my completely non-offensive comment.
>>
>>66763041

......and it's gone.
>>
File: censored 4.png (22 KB, 1539x379) Image search: [Google]
censored 4.png
22 KB, 1539x379
>>66763116

In case anyone cares at this point.
>>
>>66762558
>God dammit. I am so sick and tired of censorship, why can't I just say what I want to say on the internet?
Nothing stops you from saying what you want. it turns out though that you're going to have to be RESPONSIBLE for what you say and what you say can have CONSEQUENCES.
>>
>>66763763

Consequences like other people disagreeing with me? That's fine. Or getting downvotes or whatever, bring it.

But a ban is not allowing someone to say anything at all, my voice is not heard.
>>
File: 1457393966993.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1457393966993.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>66763652
>gaslighting
>>
>>66764122

Apparently I am an epic trolling wizard of manipulation. I fear I may not be able to contain this power.
>>
>>66763652
>they are a janitor on the internet
>on a Cambodian botany website
>they take their "job" very seriously
>>
>>66763763
>Nothing stops you from saying what you want. it turns out though that you're going to have to be RESPONSIBLE for what you say and what you say can have CONSEQUENCES.

You're retarded. Getting shadow banned on twitter/reddit/wherever for holding conservative opinions is not a result of you acting irresponsibly. The consequence is not justified in any way. And if that is the result every time, then something is actually preventing you saying what you want, because you fear getting expelled from your favourite forum.
>>
>>66764512
Maybe you should say something constructive then?

>>66764085
Getting banned is a consequence.
>>
>>66764667
I. See. So banning you from here would be....?
>>
>>66762558
>>66762660
>>66763041
>>66763652
Who cares, mate? These people are simply unprepared for real life situations. It should make you happy as you'll have the edge.
>>
>>66763763
Care to give me your adress, so I can give you some consequences for your free speech?
>>
>>66764813
>These people are simply unprepared for real life situations

That's the frustrating part - the community is awesome, the mod is just an overzealous SJW. I really support what these people are doing, but I don't know if I can support the forums. Sadly, there is no better alternative not infested with SJW ban-happy scum.
>>
File: censored 5.png (32 KB, 1268x290) Image search: [Google]
censored 5.png
32 KB, 1268x290
Let's see how long this takes.
>>
>>66762660
>criticizing my ideas is trolling!
Fuck this person.
>>
>>66765451
Just give it up man you can't win, can't you see this pc shit is just a weapon that gets deployed against groups who threaten the establishment in anyway? Why do you think the neo-cons and the zionists don't have to deal with this shit? When was the last time you heard about an executive at a major bank getting sacked for not being pc enough?
>>
>>66765689

These people are pretty damn anti-establishment. Most everyone on these forums is a homesteader, farmer, prepper, or just down right anti-establishment hippy.
>>
>>66765799
>These people appear pretty damn anti-establishment
FTFY

Look at the outcome of their actions anon, not their stated intentions. Look at what happened to Occupy Wall Street, you think that wasn't deliberate?
>>
>>66762660
>anything written here does need to be written in a way that allows for those opinions
Are they saying that certain opinions will hinder others' opinions? That's pretty retarded isn't it?
>>
>>66765980

Like a ban? Yeah, Getting pretty sick of the doublespeak.
>>
>>66762558
>justifying shitposting

kill yourself
>>
>>66766183

>having an unpopular opinion is shitposting.
>>
>>66762558
You don't have a right to free speech on someone else's forum. That's not how "free speech" works. If you aren't willing to behave by their rules, don't use their site. Use one where you can freely call OP a whiny fag instead.
>>
>>66767180

I can post their publishing criteria if you like, I did not violate any of it.
>>
>>66767307
Why would that matter? They can tell you to fuck off for whatever reason they like. Why should they be under any obligation to publish your shit just because you didn't break an explicit written rule?
>>
>>66762558
>>66762660
>>66763041
>>66763652
>>66765451

Ya dun goofed, buddyfriend. Start you sentences with the phrase "I feel..."

>I feel oppressed
>I feel triggered right now
>I feel like I can't...I just can't

Now you try, but relate it to your problem I don't care about.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.