[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian toddler dies after parents tried to cure him with maple syrup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: syrup.jpg (78 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
syrup.jpg
78 KB, 329x329
>Toddler Dies after Anti-Vaxx Parents Treat His Meningitis with Maple Syrup Instead of Medicine

>Two Canadian anti-vaxx parents have been accused of letting their 19-month-old son die of meningitis, a treatable disease for which they refused medical care and antibiotics. Instead, they tried and failed to heal their son with home remedies in March 2012.

>David and Collet Stephan tried to cure a disease that infects the fluid around the spinal cord and brain with such treatments as olive leaf extract, whey protein, water with maple syrup, and juice with frozen berries. After young Ezekiel continued to suffer for two weeks, the Stephans changed treatments to apple cider vinegar, horseradish root, hot peppers, onion, garlic, and ginger root.

>When Ezekial stopped breathing, the child was finally airlifted to a hospital, but the damage had been done. After lingering on life support for five more days, he died

http://savage.news/news/anti-vaxx-parents-home-remedies/
>>
File: Untitled.png (726 KB, 1044x898) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
726 KB, 1044x898
Cool website
>>
Anti-vaxxism needs to be illegal. Once you have kids bullshit conspiracy theories don't matter anymore.
>>
>>66762525

Show gold
>>
>>66762679
Get high, sell low.
>>
File: 1410199421724.png (59 KB, 623x626) Image search: [Google]
1410199421724.png
59 KB, 623x626
>>66762386

>anti vaxx
>because they refused treatment for a treatable condition

Yea, no. This is propaganda and hes probably paid to do it.

Vaccines arent treatment for meningitis, they are preventative.
>>
>>66762386
jesus. i had spinal meningitis when i was a little kid, it was pretty scary. poor kid. his parent's should be executed.
>>
>>66762642
die statist faggot
>>
>>66762386
>Ezekiel

probably black, no lives lost.
>>
File: hi-ezekiel-stephan-852-8col.jpg (28 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
hi-ezekiel-stephan-852-8col.jpg
28 KB, 300x169
>>66762849
>>
>>66762849
no kid is guilty, stupid faggot
>>
>>66762386
fuckiong morons, there is chemicals in a lot of these things that could have saved him, but you need huge amounts and you have to extract the chemicals or else youll have to feed the patient a literal mountain of food

these cancuks knew what they were doing, they just were retarded on the scale
>>
>>66763063
Knowing a little is more dangerous than knowing nothing at all
>>
>>66762845
This.

You should be free to fall and rise
>>
>>66763063
what the fuck are you talking about moron? everything they gave him was fucking snake oil.
>>
>>66762642
you're right, he should be given dozens of vaccines when he's a day old so we can irreversibly brain damage him with an auto-immune response.

Remember, we don't lose our right to informed consent just because there are stupid people who do shit like this.
>>
>>66762386
>>66762525
http://globalnews.ca/news/2562818/jury-trial-begins-for-southern-alberta-parents-accused-in-toddlers-death/
>>
File: roaches.png (10 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
roaches.png
10 KB, 645x773
>rejecting modern medicine in favor of natural remedies
>modern medicine which is heavily rooted in compounds found in nature, just lab synthesized and concentrated
This story saddens me.
>>
File: StrawMan.jpg (91 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
StrawMan.jpg
91 KB, 600x450
>>66763241
>>
>>66763157
look up the chemicals used to treat menegitis then look up where you can find these chemicals in nature

they didnt have an extraction lab set up, so they couldnt process the tons of food required, instead they fed him a tiny miniscule dose of these things

jews dont want people to discover that the world around them can keep them alive and flourishing

take a good look at everything you read or hear and see if where the article or whatever is pushing your view towards something that keeps you in the currency system

if it does, you can bet your ass its a dirty fucking kike thing

there are things apart from the spectrums the kikes have fed us
>>
i can picture his dad saying no to vaccine and running to the bodybuilding store MY SON NEEDS WHEY!!!!!
>>
File: 45990952.jpg (75 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
45990952.jpg
75 KB, 800x500
>>66763502
please kill yourself
>>
>>66763477
How does that override my right of informed consent again?
>>
>>66763241
>>66762642

These people have a right to an hero themselves if they want to.

Just set them up on an island somewhere so that outbreaks don't impact the healthy population.
>>
>>66762773
>Vaccines arent treatment for meningitis, they are preventative.
You can give an infant antibiotics for bacterial meningitis moron
>>
>modern medicine won't work, but surely injecting tree blood will cure my spawn
what is their line of thinking for this? how do they justify their actions? why don't they believe modern medicine would help?
>>
>>66762386
How?
Meningitis kills you in 2 days. A lot of kids end up with stumps because their parents didn't realise what they had fast enough.
I struggle to believe anyone would turn down a doctor while their kid is hours away from death for fucking maple syrup.
>>
I got a full blown brain infection a few days after my meningitis vac.

I am not saying you shouldn't take vaccinations at all but they are also not something to take lightly.

There are always kids who get fucked up by vacs.
>>
>>66763590
currency is the root of the jew
they have caused us to become dependent at every turn

and we think we are free
>>
>>66763752
>it's MY child, only I know what's best
>>
>>66763782
The meningitis vaccination is particularly shit. It only lasts 1 year as well.
>>
>>66763502
You need an education a bit higher than "I looked it up on the internet" in order to possess the ability to discern the various dosages of each substance and know how to correctly extract those compound with said machinery from natural products. That's what the pharmaceutical industry mostly is (or at least is supposed to be)
Also
> muh Jews
You cannot really put this as an argument on its own and expect it to be taken seriously
>>
>whey protein

>whey

>protein

>diary

holy fuck

we should literally not even be drinking milk every day, it is not healthy, it was only done out of convenience when food was more scarce
>>
>>66763653
The only thing worse than being an anti-vaxxer is not knowing what vaccines and antibiotics are. What a surprise that you're a burgerfat.
>>
>>66764096
>Muh pop-nutrition pseudoscience.
Nah cunt.
>>
>>66764079
>You need an education a bit higher than "I looked it up on the internet"

this is obvious

you dont need complex machinery,

knowledge that my people had in their culture has been destroyed, patented, packaged and sold to retards who cannot help themselves because they refuse to move away from the grasp of currency

they have literally bought our souls
>>
>>66763620
But the healthy population is vaccinated and therefore immune, so why separate them when they aren't in any danger?

The whole point of inoculation is so you can be exposed to said disease with no fear of contraction. If vaccination doesn't do this, then what is the point? inb4 hurr durr the virus will mutate, well then vaccines are doubly pointless if this is the case.
>>
>>66763782
Care to show evidence to the link between those things? Or are you just speculating?
>>
>>66763653
>moron

Anon, please, just stop.
>>
>>66763782
>I got a full blown brain infection a few days after my meningitis vac.

You can't get meningitis from the meningitis vaccine (also, meningitis is not a brain infection, fyi). You can have an allergic reaction that can be life threatening if untreated, but you CANNOT get meningitis from the vaccine unless the vaccine contained live virus, which would have allowed you to sue the shit out of the company.
>>
I just had pancakes this morning with 100% Canadian maple syrup and I must say it cured my hunger.
>>
>>66762386

Meningitis can cause deafness among other serious disabilities. So antivaxxers, disabled kids or illuminati chemical boogermen, what do you choose?
>>
>>66762386
>apple cider vinegar, horseradish root, hot peppers, onion, garlic, and ginger root

this is 'master tonic' a homeopathic cure-all for flu. they didn't know the kid had meningitis, and didn't take him to a doctor to get a diagnosis.
>>
>>66764848
Really? Add water and Xantham Gum and it's my fucking hot sauce recipe.
>>
>>66764780
Don't even bother asking that question.

I know an anti-vaxxer in real life and he flys off the handle if you try to tell him that vaccines have elimiated dozens of deadly diseases. He flatly refuses to accept that stuff like small pox and measles used to kill people and believes that all the historical accounts of epidemics have been invented by a revisionist conspiracy to justify the use of vaccines.
>>
>>66763653
had you an australian flag i would have laughed, but this is just sad.
>>
>>66763502
that is why our government sets up extraction labs, or hires people to set them up, and then buys the extracted chemicals and then gives them to us when we need them.

>>66763531
those places here always have 'nutritionists' or w/e shilling. I can just imagine them trying to tell him which whey is the best protein and him saying 'no it is for my son to cure his meningitis'
>>
>>66764848

A 19 month-old child getting flu is a serious medical situation.

So if the kid's sick enough that you need to break out the flu remedy, why wouldn't you take him to a doctor even if you think he doesn't have flu? They have no fucking excuse.
>>
>>66764177
>>66765184
>>66764373
The parents refused to vaccinate before infection and then refused antibiotics.
>>66763653
Is correct.
>>
>>66765471
>Expecting people who use homeopathic remedies to be responsible or know anything about medicine or basic parenting.

This is where you fucked up.
>>
I personally don't give a fuck if they are anti-vax, but ffs you couldn't even bring the kid to the hospital until they were beyond saving? If they were truly anti-medicine, why even bring the kid's corpse to the hospital?
>>
>>66762386
Just annex them America, Canada is the worst byproduct of the empire.
>>
>>66765401
>that is why our government sets up extraction labs, or hires people to set them up, and then buys the extracted chemicals and then gives them to us when we need them.
that is my point

if currency didnt exist there would be much less people and only the smartest would survive

this is why the jews are breeding the highest intellects into their folds and forcing everyone else to rely on everything with their currency'

if you can buy something to cure your cough you dont need to learn what actually cures coughs and you cant pass the information on to the people around you for the same reasons

and thus, people do not learn about what actually matters in keeping a human being living in flourishing, rather they only worry about getting more money and ways to do so.
since everyday wants and needs require a low level of critical thought on how to obtain that item when it is acquired through currency

this is the root of the jew i tell you they control who lives and dies and who knows what information about the world because everyone uses currency and they are parasites who feed on our potential
>>
>>66766168
yeah but i dont want to set up an extraction lab and do all that work, i want someone else to do it
>>
>>66766288
and your bloodline will end if and when they decide

your lifespan is in their hands not you specifically but your people, the people around you

we are all being stripped of knowledge as a people, they are taking our knowledge with reliance on currency, they are buying our souls
>>
Keeping the weak around and letting them spread their weak genes only cripples the west.

Once whites blood was toxic. We lived in cramped quarters, and most of us died from plague. Those who didn't went on to breed whites with mutant healing powers.

Just interacting with native Americans was genocide because of all the killer plague our ancestors walked around with.

Today we are soft. We fear traveling to foreign land and require ourselves to take a bunch of vaccinations before we disembark.
>>
>>66762386
Watered down maple syrup? That shit won't even cure a sweet tooth
>>
>forcefully vaccinate every single person on earth for pathogen A
>pathogen A evolves
>???
vaccination is good, but it should only be done for pathogens that are both fatal and difficult to treat. not to appease some conspiracy theorists or religious nutjobs, but for the sake of humanity. what we are currently doing is artificially halting the evolving of our species while creating an environment where other species can evolve rapidly.
>>
>>66767223
>forcefully vaccinate every single person on earth for pathogen A
>pathogen A has no more vectors and dies out, only kept around in high-security biolabs as an historical curiosity
This is how it SHOULD go, but obviously that's an ideal. You can't reach every single person on Earth who might likely be infected, you can't vaccinate within a small enough timeframe that the disease can't have spread, there can be one or more non-human vectors where the disease might linger and mutate, etc. etc.
>>
>>66762386
Syrup niggers.
>>
>>66762642
Fully agree.
>>
>We thought he was a pancake
>>
>>66762932
doesnt mean that i have to care
>>
File: 1456406436504.jpg (253 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1456406436504.jpg
253 KB, 1080x1283
>>66768501
>>
LEAF
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.