[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So. Aboriginals. I don't understand why they get treatment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Australian_states_history_16.png (29 KB, 200x186) Image search: [Google]
Australian_states_history_16.png
29 KB, 200x186
So. Aboriginals. I don't understand why they get treatment that gives them status over others.

But that's been happening more lately recently for other groups as well..

Still. Central Austraila been convereted into a state or country similar to scotland that would be theirs.

How would people feel about this? I think the current state setup is fine but talk is nice.
>>
>>66761955
There is no reason why we should change the current states and territories.
Hell, the only thing that shpuld be changed is Northern Territory becoming apart of Western Australia.
>>
>>66761955
I don't understand the question. Can you elaborate?
>>
>>66762236
He wants to change a 100 year old system, which was made by the British.
>>
>>66762135
It would probably be more logical to merge North and South Aus than north and West tbqh
>>
https://youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs

It's 2016 FUCK
>>
>>66762337
Is the system causing economic or social problems? Or is it literally just "muh feels"?
>>
>I don't understand why they get treatment that gives them status over others.
If you had enough money that you could pay anyone who annoyed you 1000 dollars so that they would leave you alone would you?

>Central Austraila been convereted into a state or country similar to scotland that would be theirs.
No reason to do that.
>>
>>66762464
No.
The only people who have a problem with it are the abos. But you can easily figure out the reason why.
>>
>>66761955
>I don't understand why they get treatment that gives them status over others.

They dont get treated over others, they are living so shit that people think they must give them special treatment to make them better.

Close all the aboriginal communities, make community conglomerations where its possible to provide healthcare and education at an affordable price.
>>
>>66761955
>Make central Australia into a country
>Force every abos to move to central
>Contact Mr Shekelberg and ask him about wall building
>Build wall
Australia is now Tellus greatest country
>>
>>66762392
WA and NT are connected by road and have a good spread of communities along their borders. SA and NT have a massive desert in the middle of them that you have to fly over.
>>
>>66761955
Election coming up
>>
>>66762918

why wouldn't they come back later and annoy you some more for more money? basically what all beggars do
>>
>>66762135
Fuck off nobody here wants to be a part of Western Australia. we're basically a refuge for gun and fireworks loving sand gropers as it is. All the good Western Australians eventually move here and leave that desolate shit hole behind.
>>
File: Israël-Palestine.jpg (40 KB, 450x341) Image search: [Google]
Israël-Palestine.jpg
40 KB, 450x341
>>66761955
australia can do Israel colonisation on aboriginals (camps, wall, killing, boycotte...)
>>
>>66764497
We already did that just recently with the NT intervention and stronger futures policy (abbos rape their kids so often that the cops had to create a massive task force to crack down on it).
Problem is that they pretty much have nothing that we actually want. Even the communities that we've seized recently are basically worthless wasteland.
>>
>>66763211
Ha! That's funny.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.