[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are good arguments against marrying a slut without the insecure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (55 KB, 172x187) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 172x187
What are good arguments against marrying a slut without the insecure argument about them being more likely to cheat or mentioning diseases?
>>
>>66760846
because a slut will not hesitate following the law to its fullest extent to fuck you over and steal your kids and all of your assets.
>>
File: 1447637806238.jpg (41 KB, 534x532) Image search: [Google]
1447637806238.jpg
41 KB, 534x532
>>66760846
>marrying a slut
>needing good arguments against
For fuck's sake Germany.
>>
>>66760846
>what's a good reason to not do X?
>without mentioning those reasons supported by massive evidence because I've discarded them a priori

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
Besides, are you sure Germany doesn't have a bigger problem right now than the virtue of their women?
>>
>>66760939
No, I have to make a female feminist understand that. I can't say stuff like that.
>>
They are always good to go. You can cheat on them and turow her past in her face as defense..
>>
>>66760846
>insecure argument about them being more likely to cheat or mentioning diseases?
statistics are insecurity
t. Hans Cuckler
>>
>>66761116
Me going out with a sign won't do shit. Me killing anyone won't fix shit either.
>>66761073
It's a serious internet argument, m8.
>>
So besides the incredible increase in the likelihood of divorce, thus leading to fatherless boys who are more likely to commit crime (including rape), what's a good argument?

Well shit, hans, I don't fucking know.
>>
>"All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"
>>
>>66761246

Just dont marry a slut. Why does it need an arguenent. Would she marry a 400 pound man?
>>
>>66761246
>Me killing anyone won't fix shit
Silly kraut. Don't kill *anyone*, kill *everyone*.
>>
File: women stats.jpg (840 KB, 2456x1570) Image search: [Google]
women stats.jpg
840 KB, 2456x1570
>>66761246
Hows this then?
http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/casualsex.htm
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/06/130628130934.htm

And pic related, now go kill yourself.
>>
>>66760846

Marriage these days is based on trust and loyalty. Two qualities sluts don't have.
>>
>>66761131
you will not convince a feminist that marrying a slut is a lost cause for a man. they don't even believe sluts exist in the first place.
>>
>>66761338
It's not like that. I'm not going to marry her, hell, she's from America.
>>66761354
Wew, Tyrone, you're right. I need a plan for the grand scale it seems. People told me I'm convincing when I'm angry.
>>
>>66761417
Well, she said she doesn't seem to think less of a girl that sleeps around. A village bicycle is the same to her as any girl in a relationship.
>>
>>66760846
Can't into cooking.
Can't into householding.
Can't into moral support.
As they all.
>>
Because her lifestyle is contrary to the expectations of marriage. Why even bother marrying someone like that who cares more about their own pleasure than concepts like fidelity and sacrifices for love? Would you befriend a known thief? It's just stupid.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.