[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your opinion of this white vegan couple not wanting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Thinking-Man.jpg (107 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
Thinking-Man.jpg
107 KB, 500x338
Tell me your opinion of this white vegan couple not wanting to have kids, /pol/.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LVFYOf7Usw
>>
>>66759617
god I fucking hate aussies
>>
I thought that woman was a man.
>>
>>66759617
Hahaha I'm surprised these two fuckheads havent made its way here sooner you should watch that other faggots videos if you wanna kill yourself. Much vegan way is best RAW TILL 5 bananas all day long
>>
>>66759617
>vegan
>don't want to have kids

Well, this problem takes care of itself in long term.
>>
It's degeneracy. They must be forced to copulate under government supervision, and the woman submitted to testing every week until conception is verified. And then, confinement.
>>
>>66759617
I hope we finally abolish our retarded retirement insurrance system and those hedonistic fuckers die starving in the streets at the age of 70.
Yeah no one wants kids. Kids are not for your entertainment, they are to care for you when you're old.
That's why all your ancestors shit out 7 kids at once.
>>
To be expected. Vegans are fucking embarrassing and I'm heavily pro-animal welfare and don't like consuming meat.

Anyway if I was in a stable relationship with a qt I would definitely want to pop a bunch of my kids in and out of her at some point. Trouble is no cunt can afford it these days and under no circumstances would I bring new lives into this world to suffer a working or lower middle class existence. Education needs to be paid for and upbringing needs to be guided and strict.
>>
Go buy her eBook please.
>>
>>66760891
Fuck off.

>>66759617
Whilst having children is obviously personal choice, things like "there are 100s of millions of orphans" is such a bullshit argument. Adopting a child is considered having one, it's not via the natural method but you are still acquiring a child to raise. If you opt for having a child on purpose, the chances are you are planning to have one and that the child will be wanted, fed and looked after. It's a complete non argument.

>It might grow up to not be vegan
Boo fucking hoo. If you have a problem with people having their own individualistic ideals and ideologies then you shouldn't be parents.

These retards shouldn't have children, they are simply too dumb. I congratulate them on not contaminating the gene pool.
>>
>>66761184
You can have children very cheaply if you're smart and money savvy.
>>
>>66761435
How? Feed them the raw vegan diet? Maybe some bananas?
>>
They look like meth addicts.

They probably aren't. They're just malnourished retarded vegans.
>>
>>66759617
Holy shit it's that Vegan Hitler chick again
Someone kill it with fire
>>
>>66762018
Care to explain? My gf watches this retarded shit
>>
>>66759617
I don't care. They aren't effecting me.
>>
>>66761902
No, just take advantage of special offers, cash back, buy and prepare your own food, budget your money so you know where every penny goes.

If needed for your first born, buy second hand or from family members and make sure you research the products fully before buying to make sure it'll last for subsequent children. You can also sometimes find things free if you're not against looking for things on places like freecycle, unfortunately lots of pregnancies can end abruptly or the child is stillborn so parents sometimes have brand new things they want to get rid of, if you don't have problems with that.

It's just about being smart with money, really. You can get most things in life for a good deal if you keep an eye out for them.
>>
>>66759617

Those people are two of the dumbest shits walking the planet.

>i stopped having my period but my body is still ovulating i canf eel it my diet isnt unhealthy lol
>>
File: 1455617780996.png (770 KB, 641x416) Image search: [Google]
1455617780996.png
770 KB, 641x416
>>66759617

They openly state that they despise each other and think it's a normal part of any relationship.

Then they say they think the world is so horrible they want to stop bringing humans into it.
>>
>>66759617

oh what a surprise an ex junkie with a salvation story and new obsession.
>>
Actually this is worse.
>>
>>66763353
And people don't consider her moronic god damn people are dumb
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.