[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/ looks like Trump is a Jew shill working to sucker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8
File: 1453357338726.jpg (10 KB, 213x144) Image search: [Google]
1453357338726.jpg
10 KB, 213x144
Well /pol/ looks like Trump is a Jew shill working to sucker the goyim

61% OF ISRAELI JEWS SAY TRUMP GOOD FOR ISRAEL

Majority prefer a Republican to be next U.S. president
Published: 2 days ago
(BREITBART) A new poll by the Independent Democracy Institute and Tel Aviv University reveals that Jewish Israelis prefer a Republican to be the next U.S. president — and that 61% say that Donald Trump is friendly to Israel.

The poll also revealed that Israelis prefer former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)16%
by a wide margin, 40.5% to 16.%. Sanders is Jewish, as he discussed in Sunday night’s Democratic debate in Michigan.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/61-of-israeli-jews-say-trump-good-for-israel/#JywAWfKuOmysRMdh.99
>>
Also bumping with useful chrome plugin

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/coincidence-detector/hldnghbakgkgeocjllocmpobpppkfepo
>>
/pol/ needs to stop blaming regular jews and start targeting the Jewish elite more.
>>
File: image003.jpg (13 KB, 393x263) Image search: [Google]
image003.jpg
13 KB, 393x263
TRUMP was the first to talk about the problem with Islam.
that's why we like him.
>>
>>66759677
But jews opened the gates and invited the muslims in?
>>
>>66759540

Nope.

Israeli Jews realized they've unleashed beast now it needs to get put back on it's leash.

They're fleeing Europe in massive numbers, and now anti-semitism is soaring among the left (#PalestinianLivesMatter #EndAparteidIsrael).

Even their own commie kike diaspora is turning on them, falling into the same self loathing as the whites.
>>
>>66759540
Well, the jewish elite in america totally hates him and full blown attack him all the time.
>>
>>66759736
not Israeli Jews anyway.
>>
>>66759786
Yeah, I remember Israelis on /pol/ complaining about rampant cultural marxism in Tel Aviv, for example.
>>
>>66759736

Yeah, and now it's biting them on the ass, in their adopted countries and back in Israel.

I can imagine the looks on the faces of the Jews in Germany, looking at Merkel thinking "Jesus christ, we didn't mean THAT many, you fucking crazy bitch".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7wrQjofCrE

I'm being polite here. Maybe they always meant to crush Europe while strengthening and fleeing to the U.S. and Israel.
>>
>>66759736
Not the Israel gates.
>>
>>66759855
>what are zionist lobbyists

fuck off shill, the kikes have been behind this from day one

if you idiots would just stay out of western politics, we'd like you a lot more
>>
>>66759540
For fuck's sake. JEWS are not bad, there are good jews and bad jews. The bad jews are the rich and powerful ones in Europe and 'Murica. They want to DESTROY Israel.
They are progressive liberals.

Then there are good jews, the far-right ones in Israel. That hates mudslimes.
I remember when the voting took place in Israel and the far-left crowd screamed for a "open Israel" and a more culturally enriched Israel. But thankfully, they got shut down by the far-right bibi.

If you actually think that those jews are the same.. then you're a blind fucking retard.
>>
>>66759813
Do they? Or is this just the jewish dem-republican march of tyranny? Most people don't trust the government of MSM so them mudslinging is what's turning a lot of people to Trump.
>>
>>66759957

I think he's talking about regular Jewish citizens.
>>
File: 1457476534605.jpg (45 KB, 600x693) Image search: [Google]
1457476534605.jpg
45 KB, 600x693
>>66760013
>this
>>
>>66760013

Kinda this.

Israel are the kikes who fucking went back and created their own nation rather than existing like parasites in ours.

It had to be done, because we can't co-exist without problems. Now they have their own land and their own identity and place to be.

The ones that stayed behind unfortunately fell into marxism and are ruining our nations.

Hopefully they'll wake up. Maybe if Israel puts up a sign saying "No Leftists" and they realize they can't keep fucking up their adopted homes.
>>
>>66759915
Whenever jews start leaving an area some shit is going down. Like when the jewish owners of the Paris attacks theater sold it months before on 9/11.
>>
>>66760117
Many zionists are Israeli citizens m8
>>
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Trump-Netanyahus-condemnation-was-inappropriate-but-thats-OK-437188

Netanyahu seems to have an issue. The problem is the Jewish elite.
>>
>>66759540
I think a lot of Jews are based and genuinely just hate Muslims... it's the elite Jew bankers who are working night and day and spending millions to stop Trump
>>
File: eur.jpg (81 KB, 441x794) Image search: [Google]
eur.jpg
81 KB, 441x794
>>66759957
Jews are not your problem.
Ignorance is your problem.

I've never seen a statistics that strengthens the claim that Zionists are over-involved in European politics of today, did you?
What is the percentage of Jewish members of parliament in European countries?
>>
>>66760190
Yeah their racial loyalty is extremely high and the average jew doesn't give a shit about the goyim and if they had to choose sides they would always choose their own people even if it meant destruction for the goyim. Like the holocaust, not one spoke out and told the goyim it was a total sham.
>>
>>66760385
I'm not falling for your bullshit antics, kike

You can take your hooknose and shove it up your own ass
>>
>>66759540
Guys as a devout Lutheran I can no longer in good conscience support the Donald J Trump. The man is in league with the pope, saying he wants to... Protect him even help him.

This goes against my faith, sorry and bye :(

I am now instead a Cruz missile.
>>
>>66760446
He presents facts and you name call him.

77IQ is een miem man.
>>
>>66759622
fucking this. The vast overwhelming majority of jews don't even grasp the actual power structure of the world, much less benefit from it.

I feel like if /pol/ had it's way they would go gas the deli owner down the street who has no idea about any of this but wouldn't touch any of the central bank moguls that are literally causing all of the war and poverty on this planet.
>>
>>66760562
>Brussels defends a kike

This is all the proof I need
>>
Trump will be great for israel Hillary will be fine to.
just not Sanders i cant trust this Jew
>>
>>66759540
Ordinary Israelis might support him, but all the major jewish groups and even the Israeli prime-minister came out against him

He's not good about Jewish owned establishment and they know that, ordinary Israeli doesn't know that
>>
>>66760446
Yeah jews create the marxist zeitgeist, pollute white countries with immigration policy, then try to scapegoat the spawn they created.

Oy vey it's not the jews, it's the muslims/whiteliberals/fags/feminists that are the real problem
>>
>>66759540
STOP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVhmC44vE0o
>>
>>66760646
KEK
>>
File: 1457501842709.jpg (72 KB, 471x596) Image search: [Google]
1457501842709.jpg
72 KB, 471x596
>>66760446

Double digit IQ detected.
>>
>61% of Israelis want peace
OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH
>>
File: 1456182972035.png (299 KB, 499x641) Image search: [Google]
1456182972035.png
299 KB, 499x641
>>66760682
Do jews have infighting like mudslimes?
>>
>>66760446
Sweden - the country with the worst situation (regarding to immigrants).
Israel and Sweden nearly cut off diplomatic relations.

Relations continue to deteriorate – Swedish FM Wallström not welcome to Israel
http://bjornbrenner.com/swedish-israeli-relations-continue-to-deteriorate/
>>
>>66761028
Oh look at this guy ready with sauce. Working hard huh?

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/the-jewish-origins-of-multiculturalism-in-sweden/
>>
>>66760866

yes we hate the stererotype jews that live in here becouse the dont serve in the army and mostly unemployd .
>>
>>66760646
>Antwerp where right and extreme right are the strongest in the country

At least our right is in the government. When your PVV pieve of shit Wilders is the biggest Israel bootlicker.
>>
>>66761436
Isn't it true though? Don't you live off the money from the goyim countries?
>>
>>66761119
>No Statistics
Only Jews are promoting cultural marxism?
Blaming the Jews will only make the war against social Marxism to be more difficult.
You still didn't explain why Sweden is so hostile to Israel.
>>
>>66760190
>Many zionists are Israeli citizens m8
so you don't even know what is the meaning of zionism.
Zionism = state for Jews

non-Zionist jews are traitors
>>
>>66759540
They're regular Jews not da joos Mr shill. Soros is funding Clinton not Trump DURR.
>>
>>66760446
You're retarded, dude. Regular Israelis are based as fuck and usually conservative. They have their nation and they are nationalists.

The Jews that you hate are the globalist kikes living in the USA and Europe. Direct your anger at them.
>>
>>66759540
Nigger it's the price you pay for making america great again.
>>
Obviously, most Jews that live in Israel are just average idiots like everyone else. The real kiksters in power hold the REAL opinion on Donald, which is obviously reflected in the total media onslaught against the God-Emperor. I'm sure if you just polled Jewish bankers, media heads, and other Jewish people in positions of power, he would get a very low approval rating.
>>
Look, Jews are cool. Jewish Elite aren't. The average Jew is regular guy with Jewish last name, might practice, most don't. However they're not the enemy. It's the Jewish Elite who have money, have political power, and use it to influence Europe & America to their agendas. The average Jew doesn't want open borders. Jewish Elite do, because it makes them money.
>>
>>66760446
This. Smelled the shekels from miles away
>>
>>66762776
>which is obviously reflected in the total media onslaught against the God-Emperor.

You mean all the FREE media coverage Trump has gotten right faglord?
>>
>>66760385
That bitch wants Europe to stop funding left-wingers in Israel, not in Europe. you can't manipulative us kike.
>>
File: seriousy-goyim.jpg (29 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
seriousy-goyim.jpg
29 KB, 203x345
>>66764224
that's the point.
why are you so stupid?
>>
>>66760385
That image every single time against the 100s pol comes with, come on, im expecting more from a jew.
>>
>>66760385
>Zionists are over-involved in European politics of today,
crazy European leftists capitalize on antisemite votes

so if Jews had been exterminated, we would have fewer leftists in politics
>>
>>66765167
Yes, the same image is proving that Europe sent more than 100 MILLION EUROS to fund the Israeli left.
100 MILLION EUROS!
>against the 100s pol comes with
Show me ONE proof that Israel is funding the left in Europe
ONE!! JUST ONE!!

YOU CAN'T
>>
>>66759622
Yeah, but that would require common sense.
>>
>>66765452
The only parties who show sympathy and support for Israel are right wing parties.
>>
>>66765673
there are exceptions where it's the reverse though, like my country
>>
>>66765502
It isn't worth arguing about, these people are so predisposed to hating Jews that they can't help it.
>>
>>66766188
Not really. If you look hard enough you can see jews are behind almost everything wrong with the world.
>>
>>66766480
And the world would be a beautiful, sparkly place without them?
>>
>>66766545
Yes
>>
>>66759540
Who gives a fuck you goddamn shill.

You have to play by the kike's rules. They have ansolutely no otger choice.

The important thing is hes moving the overton window very quickly towards the right. Thats really all that should matter.
>>
>>66766545
>>66766733
Yes
>>
>>66759622
Most jews are just meat shields for their elite. They seem to not realize it.
>>
>>66766733
Fuck, I know for a fact you can't be that dumb. If you are genuine, then saying that makes you no better than a cultural Marxist SJW that blames another group of people for their own problems.
>>
>>66759540
Trump is good for Israel. Us Jews love Trump. If you really do have a problem with Jews supporting Trump then pull the trigger.
>>
>>66767139
Nice b8 m8
>>
For fucks sake they can't win.

>61% of Israeli Jews say Trump bad for Israel
HAHAHAHA TRUMP NOT CONTROLLED BY KIKES xDDDD SUCK THAT STUPID JEWS, AMERICA GOING TO ABANDON YOU

>61% of Israeli Jews say Trump good for Israel
FUCKING KIKES THEY ARE CONTROLLING TRUMP REEEEE

/pol/ shows a lot of critical thinking in most cases, but his is defintely one instance where they come up short.
>>
>>66766935
This is typical alt-right parroting. The jew decide to throw us a bone but honestly what politician actually follows up on what they say? Obama said he was going to be tough on immigration. Schwartznigger said the same thing and that got him elected. What happened? Absolutely nothing, I just got worse. And this fantasy altrighters have about Trump being some kind of undercover agent is retarded. When things get worse, and they will, the masses will be angry and that'll open the path to drastic change and revolution and a new George Washington or Hitler.
>>
>>66767354
https://youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

What makes you think he's not aligned with the tribe?
>>
>>66759540
Trump will be the best thing to happen to israel. You will agree once the bombs start falling.
>>
>>66767446
>Endorses a Prime Minister that favours wall building and not being cucked by Mudslimes
Seem's reasonable to me
>>
File: 1451942202299.jpg (32 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1451942202299.jpg
32 KB, 720x480
>>66767813
>bombs

There will only be one bomb.
The one that matters.
>>
>>66761701
Normal Jews are goyim to ultra othodox jews
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkCtipt6kqU
>>
>>66759622
It doesn't matter who /pol/ blames for the problems with the world we never fucking do anything.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.