[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Ba'athism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Jordanian_baath_logo-265x300.jpg (24 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
Jordanian_baath_logo-265x300.jpg
24 KB, 265x300
What does /pol/ think of Ba'athism?
>>
Arab nationalism beats Islamic nationalism.
>>
>>66759372
Arab nationalism is failure as fuck and didn't not bring anything to Egypt and Syria but weakness and destruction because of the cocksucking gulf Arabs and because it's a big union a Levant and north African union would work like 600 years ago (moors)
Funny how niggers try to claim that moors were black.
>>
>>66759643
Only failed because the CIA decided to destabilise those regions.
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 960x911) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 960x911
All forms of Islam are degenerate and all Muslims should be exterminated along with the Jews and niggers.

Muslims have always been the eternal enemy of the white man, always besieging and attacking the white man and enslaving his wives and daughters. Muslims are subhuman morph-apes, more human than the niggers but still close enough to pillage and rape instead of innovate and study. Muslim culture exists only because it has consumed other surrounding cultures like the Persians into itself and taken credit for what they have done. At its core, Muslim culture is absolute shit and we see this today. Beheadings, bombs, screaming praise for your demon god, etc etc.

Kill every Muslim. The only good one is a dead one.
>>
>>66759643
>Funny how niggers try to claim that moors were black
Moor literally means black.
>>
>>66759643

>Arab nationalism is failure as fuck and didn't not bring anything to Egypt and Syria but weakness and destruction because of the cocksucking gulf Arabs and because it's a big union a Levant and north African union would work like 600 years ago (moors)

Isn't the entire point of Ba'athism to unite all Arab states which would include the Gulf States? I think if the West didn't meddle into Middle Eastern affairs, a pan-Arab State should be desirable.

It would quell religious extremism and modernize the Arabs.
>>
>>66759372
Nasser fucked up
>>
>>66759843
You'd be surprised to find out that the Ba'athist ideology was founded by a Christian Arab.
>>
File: Stop_arab_imperialism.png (30 KB, 821x374) Image search: [Google]
Stop_arab_imperialism.png
30 KB, 821x374
>>66759291
>>
>>66760103
That's giving Assyria way too much land honestly.
>>
>>66759993
I don't give a shit. The only good Muslim is a dead one. Muslims aren't even human, they're morph-apes. Killing them isn't even a question of morality, it's a question of convenience. "Can I afford to nuke the entire Middle East?"

Yes, the answer is yes.
>>
>>66759291
the de-Baathification of Iraq was one of the dumbest thing Dubya ever did

still amazes me how doe eyed /pol/ fags try to convince me he was a good president
>>
>>66760215
Then you're in the wrong fucking thread. I'm talking about Arab Nationalism and a Pan-Arab State. Arab =/= Muslim. There are Christian and Muslim Arabs alike, but that's beside the point.
>>
>>66760310
Agreed. They put a Shia in power which pissed off the Sunnis which ultimately led to the rise of ISIS.
>>
>>66759928
The term moor means black
The moors union is Berber
Kek European education.
>>
I'm all for an Arab United State (without South Africa tho), Ba'ath Party came close to it but became it's own enemy, the only ones who where serious about it were Nasser (Egypt) and Hafez (Syria) Assad, even the. None of the leaders were intellectual except it's founders.

I'm still for a one Arab State, the problem mainly is that defeating the religious nut jobs who are backed by outside elements, so I think a complete shutdown and isolated for a few decades until we get things sorted out.
>>
>>66760103
I was actually thinking that if we Arabs became united we should annex a quarter of turkish soil or half of turkey.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.