[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking degenerate freaks. No wonder their movies are all complete
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: benisbrothers.png (473 KB, 956x695) Image search: [Google]
benisbrothers.png
473 KB, 956x695
Fucking degenerate freaks. No wonder their movies are all complete hyped trash.
>>
dude its just the way she was born.
>>
>the redpill meme was made up by those girls

lmao, /pol/ meltdown imminent.
>>
File: 1245215.png (9 KB, 530x509) Image search: [Google]
1245215.png
9 KB, 530x509
>mfw The Wachowskis directed their best movie when they both identified as male
>>
>>66758838
It's been months actually, possibly years. How can the MSM pretend not to be shitlords and only find out now?
>>
So there are three options here.
>they were born this way
>sexual abuse from youth fucked them up
>they're taking their fetishes to the extreme
Which one is it, /pol/?
>>
>>66759169
They probably butt-sexed each other since childhood.
>>
I'd rather fuck a sissy, at least they know who they are.
>>
Seriously wtf
>>
At least now we know that 'The Matrix' was an allegory for their disturbed sexuality issues.
>>
> Be /pol/
> "Are you redpilled?"
> Referencing a movie literally made by freaks
>>
>>66759169
There are more options toothpaste.
>>
>>66758946
>dude its just the way she was born.
it's just the way that IT was born. they're not people
>>
File: badass.jpg (61 KB, 634x429) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
61 KB, 634x429
>>
>>66759057
Lana was transitioning during the production of Speed Racer.
>>
>>66759346

Nah these freakazoids just took the blue pill.
>>
>>66759427

> Lana

Yeah, right.
>>
>>66758838
so according to the left, you're born gay, you're born a woman in a man's body...

but you're not born smart? you're not born violent?

what. the. fuck.

sorry guys, I'm moving to china.
>>
Transgenderism is just a symptom of female privilege.

To be a male and make it in the world today you have to be fit, educated, wealthy, charming and alpha. To make it as a woman all you have to do is show up.
>>
>>66758838
Wait isn't this old...

OHHHH

Lana Wachowski (formerly Laurence "Larry" Wachowski, born June 21, 1965) and Lilly Wachowski (formerly Andrew Paul "Andy" Wachowski, born December 29, 1967),
>>
>>66759484
Trans are whole new level of degeneracy from gays imo
>>
>The Wackosissies

geheheh
>>
>>66759392
His flag is literally the same as yours minus a checkerboards
>>
>>66759564

I reckon they really, really hated being called the Brothers in the media and everyone.

So, Sisters fixes that.
>>
>>66759422
To be fair, they do look like a couple of lesbians trying to be men in that picture.
>>
>>66759547
I'm actually fairly receptive to the probability that at least half of the cases are the result of fucked up genetics. genetics is responsible for almost everything we do.

but the selective vision is just astounding. the leftists have gone full communist and they'll be killing white males before too long.
>>
>>66759520
100% correct m8
>>
>>66759427
Speed Racer was substantially better than people gave it credit for, but it was not their best.

The first half lacked direction and anything involving Spritle and chimchim was cringe. If everything held up to the quality of the final race, particularly the whole flashback comeback portion, if would have been an incredible film.
>>
>>66759725
Well, as genetics go, a considerable part o mental problems may have a genetic cause. Doesn't mean it's something to be proud of.
>>
>>66759020
This is actually fucking hilarious.
>>
>>66759392
I thought these were the most probable. But please, feel free to add some.
>>
>>66759725
That's the ironic part as far as leftist ideology goes.
Liberals don't believe in genetics. According to them, everything is explained by environmental factors. They believe this, because it gives them an excuse for how women and minorities tend to underperform compared to white men.
However, they suddenly believe in genetics when it's convenient, like with homos and trannies. So much for their argument about gender roles being environmental.
>>
>>66759020
>>66759346
>I've never watched total recall

faggots
>>
File: anime super smug.png (60 KB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
anime super smug.png
60 KB, 226x200
>>66758838
What's that in his mug?
Frothy semen?
>>
File: falling_down.jpg (594 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
falling_down.jpg
594 KB, 1920x1080
>>66758838
Is that a tran-watch in the right hand ad? It also looks worthless, and fit for the trash
>>
>>66759975
But that's not what they're referencing...
>>
>>66759974
it's not really that ironic

is it ironic if a murderer hides a knife behind your back, and you say, hey, maybe that hand is holding a knife, and he lies, and then cuts your throat?

go ahead and point this out to leftists. they'll do some gymnastics and twist their way out of it (such as gender being a "feeling" rather than having concrete consequences.)

just keep in mind they're trying to kill us. this is all just a thin veil to kill their enemies.
>>
>>66758838
Her smile is evil
>>
>>66758838

>So I will continue to be an optimist adding my shoulder to the Sisyphean struggle of progress

One s is missing
>sissyphian
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.