[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN is the new Fox.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: CNNFox_ThisIs.jpg (252 KB, 600x680) Image search: [Google]
CNNFox_ThisIs.jpg
252 KB, 600x680
CNN is the new Fox.
>>
>>66758330
Fox is the new MSNBC
>>
>>66758364
MSNBC is the new ABC news
>>
File: 13845374.jpg (24 KB, 335x296) Image search: [Google]
13845374.jpg
24 KB, 335x296
I watched the Fox News Dem town hall a couple of days ago. It was the fairest political programming I'd seen in American mainstream media this election cycle.

>MFW the world is upside down
>>
>>66758421
ABC news is the new CBS
>>
>>66758421
ABC news is the new CBS news.
>>
>>66758701
Well played!
>>
>>66758597

FOX wants Hillary to be President
>>
>>66758747
my nigga
>>
How does it feel being the only people who know that the pendulum has completely swung past halfway, that the blue left are now the bad guys and the red right are the good guys?

Feels surreal, the pendulum is going to keep swinging further from the centre.
>>
File: 1445569470765.jpg (53 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
1445569470765.jpg
53 KB, 500x568
>>66758906
>tfw I'll still be in the prime of my life when it swings all the way to the right and a new reich rises
>>
>>66759442
In how many hundreds of years do you expect that? The last time the world passed halfway was in the early 1800s.

We will see leftism get worse before it gets better.
>>
>NOW
>2016

I
wish
they
had
their
own
channel
in
the
US

And
never
become
hijacked
by
cnn
hunfgtonpost
gawker
salon
The
only
good
american
website
of
news
is
Breitbart
>>
>>66758906
4chan is not an accurate reflection of real life you retard
>>
File: bk000001.jpg (65 KB, 455x640) Image search: [Google]
bk000001.jpg
65 KB, 455x640
>>66759785
It has been more than 70 years since the rise of Hitler, I can't imagine it can be too much longer. 70 years before Hitler we had several major happenings like the American civil war and the creation of the German Empire within a fairly short amount
At any rate, we don't really know how quickly these things swing given how fast the modern world moves and how different the new right-left dynamic is than 1 or 2 hundred years ago.

Whenever the great Happening of our time is, I certainly hope to see it
>>
>>66759964
>Now
>2016
the only
good
american
real
official
news
website
in America
>The best
>Official
>News
>Website
Breitbart

>Official
>Libtard
>Websites
CNN

>Worse
>Amateur
>Non-official libtard race baiting
>click baiting
>websites
>Promote hate
Hunfgtonpost
buzzfeed
salon
gawker
>>
>>66760079
Hitler was a nationalistic hangover from the extreme rightwing days that helped Germany and Italy unify, he was far from a revolutionary with new ideas. WW1 was just that extreme nationalism being burnt off, there was precious little other reason for Italy to go to war.

That was the early 1900s.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.