[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA expenditure speeded up their growth last two months >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
USA expenditure speeded up their growth last two months
>Debt at 19,1 trillion $, jumped grom 103% to 104% GDP
>people living in poverty rising again
>foodstamps recipients rising again

http://www.usdebtclock.org
>>
>>66758124
They still own over a third of total world assets.
>>
File: dfsdfsd.jpg (14 KB, 316x234) Image search: [Google]
dfsdfsd.jpg
14 KB, 316x234
Someone should tell Conservatards that kicking people off welfare doesn't make poverty go away, it just sweeps it under the rug.
>>
>>66760279
Giving foodstamps at the first place was the mistake.
>>
>>66760279
A job?
>>
File: 1455486826259.gif (337 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1455486826259.gif
337 KB, 420x420
>>66760279
Or it gives people an incentive to work.
t. NEET exploiting the fuck out of the system.
>>
>>66760279
>sweeps it under the rug

More like under the overpasses. If any more homeless move under freeway near me, they'll qualify as their own city.
>>
File: BASED POLAND.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
BASED POLAND.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>66760279
>>
>>66762798
>removing foodstamps will automatically create job opportunities
>>
>>66760279
I'm willing to bet that the majority of welfare beneficiaries are nig nogs that don't and will never want to work exactly because the govt gives them money for dem programs

So fuck them, welfare bucks should only be given to people that are actually making effort in finding employment
>>
>>66762798

>implying moving out of mommys basement and having a social life arent incentives enough to not be a neet
>>
>>66760279
Thing is, taking food out of my mouth and giving it to people who don't work just makes poverty worse.

You're literally wanting to punish success and reward failure. How is that a better option than giving people their freedom and economic mobility back?
>>
>>66758124

THANKS, OBAMA
>>
>>66762979
Yeah as robers. And the lack of foodstamp buyers will cost millions of jobs.

Some one should teach you the ways of economy.

No food stamp=no food selling=no need for grocery shop worker, trucker delivering food, no need for factory worker procesing food, no need for farmer growing shit= no one of them is needet, cant buy, pay rent= you are in much bigger trubbel then before.
>>
Cut off all welfare in this form abruptly. Start handing out sustenance food instead. Cancel section 8 and instead repurpose thousands of abandoned/unused warehouses and those who want to live on taxpayers dime should go there.
Mandatory drug testing for welfare recipients. Mandatory labor programs like cleaning the streets etc for the duration of their welfare reception.
Before all of this govt is to perform a financial probe into their assets and those of their immediate families: confiscate everything they have before you put them on all welfare of course- this should instil the sense of responsibility for their offspring.
Ideally of course all welfare recipients should be shot unless they are verifiably unable to work: mental illness or a severe physical impediment/old age.
Welfare abuse resolved in 2 years
>>
>>66763033
>tfw ADD
>forced to live on benefits
>human trash bombard welfare offices and free doctors in my country trying to score drugs
>tfw drug proven to be effective and safe for my condition over 45 years
>cant get it because diagnosis is associated with being a junkie
>>
>>66763102
How is taking food out of THEIR mouth giving them economic mobility?
>>
>>66763035
It's not.
>>
>>66763273
I was being sarcastic.
>>
>>66763482
Oh. Scusi
>>
>>66763332
I'd vote for you
>>
>>66763332
And the ones not getting anything will disapear in thin air?
>>
File: 2.png (380 KB, 750x624) Image search: [Google]
2.png
380 KB, 750x624
>>66758124
The only thing that really matters is if people have enough money, then if they really have that money.
>>
>>66763641
Ones who are not getting anything means that they ineligible. They will have to go out and find a job or die of starvation/exposure.
What exactly confuses you Hans? How much longer can we go by keeping fed, housed and clothed those who refuse to lift a finger to better themselves
>>
>>66763432
>no more neetbux
>"oh shit, i better get a job so i can afford basic necessities"
>get job
>accumulate experience
>get better job a few years later
>accumulate experience
>get better job a few years later
>life becomes significantly better than it was subsisting off of neetbux
>>
>>66760279
Because they think that taking people off foodstamps, they will magically find squirrels to eat.
>>
File: obama.jpg (191 KB, 955x713) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
191 KB, 955x713
>>66764499
>>
>>66758124
Food stamps are good. We should do what ever it takes to limit food scarcity in areas with high poverty. The last thing we want is children whose brains are stunted by poor nutrition.
>>
>>66764499
It's because we think that they will finally get a job that they can live off of instead of the gov't.
>>
>>66764499
Yeah because the world economy is triggered by some chimp in a white zoo.

Thing is, after an economic collapse, the economy will repair itself again just as always. You don't need his greasy ass fingers to make a change.
>>
File: 1435707824285.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1435707824285.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>>66762939
FFS, this shit looks like a treason of European nations...The Fire can not rise to soon.
>>
>>66764622
'High poverty' is not pollution to be more present in some neighborhoods than the others. Poverty is a self inflicted condition created and perpetuated by a poor individual. Looking for excuses is a liberal drivel
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.