[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best news networks? What do you use? Which ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1380715473_rt-0306-1.jpg (34 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1380715473_rt-0306-1.jpg
34 KB, 600x450
What are the best news networks? What do you use? Which ones are god-tier? I know of infowars, al jazeer and rt.
>>
Reuters are pretty objective and don't publish things based on tweets alone.
>>
I get all my news from /pol/. I figure its picked through enough by the time it gets here that it'll have the slant I'm looking for.
>>
File: pol at work.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
pol at work.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>66757856
i use /pol/ as a filter ... because /pol/ is always right
>>
The drudge report.
>>
Breitbart
>>
>>66757856

Hope Pic not related, because RT is sooooo bad Putin Propaganda, you can even see the lies dropping.

If they would make a film, it should b called Hate-Mile
>>
>infowars, and rt.
Oh Australia, you're so naive it's cute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UAeSsvHhTg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
>>
File: mq1.png (39 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
mq1.png
39 KB, 240x240
>>66757856
if you are looking for exposing the kikes, pressTV is a good one.
but they are really novice compare to major player like cnn or bbc
>>
BBC is alright, but only because they give you straight facts and don't load up their articles with a bunch of bullshit
>>
>>66758030
You are mad that the manlet is bombing your brethren, aren't you?
>>
>>66757856
I start with the BBC News since it has a lot more international coverage, but will have any major US story I might have missed while I was in bed. It's also good to see what US stories are getting enough penetration to go international. They have a left bias, but it's not the same one you find inside the US so they can have shockingly different takes on events.

Brietbart for breaking political stories. More a headline scan than an actual read though. Check in at Hotair.com to see what is being shilled today for money. Check Ann Coulter's twitter, read her column if it's Wednesday.

Occasionally check TheBlaze for GB specific lies.

Fark.com to see what the retard brigade is talking about.
>>
>>66757856
I'm right wing, so I appreciate /pol/, because it's very quick.

But I'm also libertarian, and enjoy seeing Stefan's opinion on things. Usually have to wait for a week or two before he collects enough info on it, though.
>>
File: aliens-guy-template-350x306.jpg (21 KB, 350x306) Image search: [Google]
aliens-guy-template-350x306.jpg
21 KB, 350x306
>aljazeera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG1pzNiL6RY
>>
File: msmforu.jpg (1 MB, 1538x3300) Image search: [Google]
msmforu.jpg
1 MB, 1538x3300
>>66757856
>>
I also wish that some news corporation would throw their stuff up on their Roku channel.

They all have stuff, but nothing is live, and it's always 2 minute clips.
>>
Sky News if in Australia. Still sucks though, they all do.

Don't know about the UK Sky News.
>>
RT is ok for events not relating to Russia directly. They're good are showing things that the American media would normal hide but they're far from 100% honest.

Infrowars has a lot of misinformation and relies heavily on the tinfoil hat market. They are out to sell the brand more than report actual news.

AJ is more polite than more other news sources but obviously there are insanely pro gulf.
>>
>>66757856
I only listen to the town crier because I know he won't bullshit me.
>>
File: 1452090526628.gif (976 KB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1452090526628.gif
976 KB, 245x280
>>66758029
>>
>>66757912
>Paul Julius Freiherr von Reuter (Baron de Reuter) (21 July 1816 – 25 February 1899), a German entrepreneur, pioneer of telegraphy and news reporting was a reporter and media owner, and the founder of Reuters News Agency, since 2008 part of the Thomson Reuters conglomerate.
>Born Israel Josaphat in Kassel, Germany, his father, Samuel Levi Josaphat, was a rabbi.

Read anything about refugees or Trump. Pretty fucking Semitic.
>>
>infowars
>god tier
lol remember to buy your water filter or else you will get cancer and your dick will fall off.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.