[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blackest State is Bernies Biggest Loss Yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 750x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 750x686
Bernie loses Mississipi with a whopping 15%
So much for "marching with the king" you nigger worshipping kike
Hahahaha!!
>>
File: 543245622.png (211 KB, 399x346) Image search: [Google]
543245622.png
211 KB, 399x346
>HILLIRY DO LOOK OU FOR US NIGS
>>
>>66756842
Bernie's mistake, was to think that blacks are rational.
>>
>Bernie was at a civil rights March once in the 60s, therefore he is entitled to the black vote
>>
>>66756842
can someone explain why the niggers are all for hillary?
>>
Bernie lost any ounce of respeck he had in the nog community when he vowed to those black bitches

He is a shrinking little weak jew, I mean blacks might do good having a president they can ridicule and push around, but actually voting for them is too humiliating to even consider, just even voting for that cuck might pass the cuck genes onto them
>>
>>66756842
She has all those superdelegates. None of this matters.
>>
>>66756842

Democrats are the most establishment party in the US. Most popular with the bureaucrats and people dependent on social welfare. Superdelegate system gives wealthy and powerful allies/donors very strong influence over who the national candidate will be.

Young white people don't understand the Democrats.

Bernie wasn't even an official democrat for much of his political career.

Hillary is the establishment, represents all the factions within the Democrats much better.

Bernie's appeal is too white for the Democrats and Trump will likely steal tons of white Democrats.
>>
>/pol/ says blacks are welfare queens
>It's whites, not blacks, supporting Mr. Free Shit
>>
>>66756977

He went overboard on the white guilt when he said white people didn't know how it felt to be poor.
>>
do blacks even care about mlk anymore?
>>
I think bernies stances fly right over then head of the average black person. To make matters worse. The average black person sees all the highly educated college kids vehemently support Bernie so the negro brain has evolved to automatically think suspiciously towards Bernie. To the negro, Bernie bad because educated whites endorse him. Hillary good because Obama hired her and Obama had many handouts.

In reality, Bernie's policies would mean more handouts to their community but they are to stupid to understand this. It's almost like how poor southern rednecks vote red when the establishment is entirely against their own interest. Stupid people can't be helped. Even funnier is that reedit feels what I said but could never say it openly.
>>
I support Bernie 100%, and now I also support the killing of Dindu Nuffins. Literally Thanks Obama
>>
>>66756842
Any butthurt from this? Or are they too happy about winning Michigan to care?
>>
>>66758510

>Or are they too happy about winning Michigan to care?

I think this. At this moment, they're euphoric. But once they realize Shillary actually got more delegates yesterday, they'll settle down.
>>
>>66758510
Too happy about Michigan. Michigan sets the tone for how the remaining states are likely to vote.
>>
>>66758152
Racists liberal detected.
It's oKay, bee-yourself!
>>
File: kingmaga.jpg (3 KB, 89x124) Image search: [Google]
kingmaga.jpg
3 KB, 89x124
>>
>>66757794
of course not
>>
She probably just had a much better ad campaign there.

Blacks tend to believe what they see far more than even whites.
>>
>>66758687
So, barely beating Hillary, leaving her with a huge advantage in the South and in superdelegates?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.