[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ted Cruz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: ted-cruz-cropped.jpg (224 KB, 1096x1096) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-cropped.jpg
224 KB, 1096x1096
How do you really feel about Ted Cruz?

Would you have voted for him if Trump was running?
>>
>>66756745
Cruz who? Never heard of him.
>>
>>66756745
What's he listening to?
>>
I'm not an Evangelical so no.
>>
>>66756745
lol no
>>
>>66756745
trump is running already
>>
>>66756745
I would never vote for a ratface or a "true conservative"
>>
>>66756798

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg
>>
>>66756745
Although I'm not murrican and can't vote, I probably would, but only because his views are mostly in line with Trump's. I'm okay with his policies so to say.

However.

He provides absolutely no enthusiasm. His speeches are too rehearsed, his way of speaking sounds artificial and fake, he has never made me laugh or even chuckle and frankly, his looks aren't that good.
>>
File: Glenn Stumped.jpg (56 KB, 445x555) Image search: [Google]
Glenn Stumped.jpg
56 KB, 445x555
>>66756745
Yup.

Not terribly pleased with the tactics that have been used by his campaign, but he'd have had my support as soon as Bobby Jindal was out. Especially disappointed that he decided to drag Glenn Beck around with him on the campaign trail.
>>
File: (78).jpg (7 KB, 207x250) Image search: [Google]
(78).jpg
7 KB, 207x250
>>66756745
criminally insane wack-a-doo
I would not feel comfortable or safe in his presence.
very evil guy, not good
>>
>>66756745
lying rat

no, never
>>
>>66756745
He is a Canadian fuck him I cannot believe Mexico has better laws immigration laws then us fu leaf
>>
>>66756745
He looks like an upset jewish potato wearing headphones.
>>
>>66757254
Is he actually of Jewish blood?
>>
>>66756745
he's genuinely a deceptive lying bible thumper who uses the image of a good god fearing christian to con idiots.

everything about this rat's face just SCREAMS 'liar'. he is not a trust worthy individual and is as big a part of the republican establishment as robocuck.

if trump wasn't running, i absolutely would not vote for him. i would either vote for gary johnson in the hopes of him actually getting 5% of the popular vote or just not vote at all.

i also think that if it came down to him and that evil lying shill bitch clinton that she would win pretty easily. that's still true today.
>>
I would've voted for him if only for the progressive butthurt.

Now I get to MAGA while enjoying unprecedented levels of progressive butthurt.
>>
>>66756745
I'd vote for a Republican nonetheless.
>>
File: Report-All-Reddit-Raiders.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
Report-All-Reddit-Raiders.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>
If Cruz is the Republican nominee, the election is being handed to the Democrats on a silver platter, whether it's Clinton or Sanders. They'll sue him on account of not being born in the USA or its territories, the Democrats now run unopposed. Anyone that voted for Cruz should have their voting privileges revoked.

Actually, just make it so that only land owners can vote, just like it used to be.
>>
>>66756745
santa cruz? ofc i would vote for santa
santa will make christmas white again
>>
>>66756745
If Trump wasn't running Rand would do better but idiots probably would have gone for Rubio ultimately so Trump is a net positive for sure.
>>
>>66756798
I'M GIVING YOU A NIGHTCALL TO TELL YOU

HOW I FEEL
>>
>>66756745
No good policies.
No charisma.
No vote.
>>
cruz is a fucking crazy theocrat, radical dominionist and if he was any other religion conservatives would shit their pants

fuck rato
>>
>>66756745
If Trump wasn't running, I wouldn't be voting.

Furthermore, if Trump wasn't running, Jeb would be the golden boy right now.
>>
File: 1457482186150.jpg (62 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1457482186150.jpg
62 KB, 640x960
>>66756745
I don't want to have to vote for hillary.
>>
File: no more boogers.gif (3 MB, 320x163) Image search: [Google]
no more boogers.gif
3 MB, 320x163
>>66756745
I knew he was going to get Idaho. He keeps getting the states with the inbred polygamists
>>
>>66756745
>Would you have voted for him if Trump was running?
>if Trump was running?

You mean like whats actually happening?
>>
>>66756798
Latest vaporware shit
>>
>>66756745
no because I don't want that pedo looking motherfucker representing my country
>>
>>66756745
Over Hillary, yeah, but I wouldn't be hyped at all
>>
>>66756745
No, I'd never vote for Ted Cruz. I don't believe he's eligible to be President.
>>
>>66756745
Cruz? Looks like a Joo. Also looks like a queer. Sounds like a queer. Walks like a queer. Probably a queer.
>>
Cruz bothers me because his successes remind me that much of my country is filled with absolute retards who would rather cast their vote for an unelectable bible thumper simply because he is vocal about how much he hates gays and abortion, rather than the one man who can save us. They are LITERALLY cutting off their nose to spite their own face, and they probably even know it. And they don't care. They'd rather take delegates away from the one man who is fighting the system and wants to bring back jobs and secure our border because he's not retardedly against abortion and gay marriage to a point where he would never get votes from moderates. They're doing this because of some Sodom and Gomorrah bullshit probably.

These stupid backwards fucks are insanely useful idiots to the establishment. These biblethumping retards would vote for a slimy, lying CANADIAN just because he talks about Jesus. These people are literally anti-American.
>>
>>66756745
He's alright, I'm only voting for him because he I wanted to vote for Rand Paul, but Rand Paul gave up too early. Rand Paul could have at least entertained the illusion that he might have won. I am still debating if I like Trump more or not since Cruz is pretty religious.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.