[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish 'intelligence'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_8121.jpg (390 KB, 2048x1356) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8121.jpg
390 KB, 2048x1356
Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that jews are intelligent. When you commit the same mistakes again and again that get you slaughtered/expulsed for thousands of years, it means you can't learn from it, and that's the mark of stupid people. Now, about ashkenazi jews, they are white people converted to judaism. What makes them so intelligent isn't judaism, it the fact that they are white, period. Take a look at Israel's overall IQ, it's below aryan countries. I've decided to make this thread because in my every day parisian life, I see plenty of shitskin jews (sephardi) bragging about how clever they are and I often laugh internally.
>>
File: mark.jpg (766 KB, 1067x1821) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
766 KB, 1067x1821
>>
>>66755885
I remember Hitler explicitly saying in a speech that "There are no stupider people then the Jews"

Look up the definition of "sociopaths". It suits them to a tee.

They charm and cast a spell over people. However it wears off and once it does people no longer fall for their "persecuted victim" status and all hell breaks loose.

I actually some what feel sorry for the Jews who aren't involved in the vast international conspiracy. They become the scape goats time and time again while the string pullers will just slip out the back door into another civilization to destroy.

Maybe the Chinese are next?
>>
>ITT Jealousy

>>66755940
Nice.
>>
>>66755940
Their tradition and culture is one of studiousness. Rabbinic literature would kick the ass of most /pol/sters here

Knowledge is power.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seAUU2K3BYk
>>
>>66755885
> meanwhile, outside of stormfront
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
>>
We jews have shaped and cared white destiny for hundreds of years. You can bitch about >da joos
all you want but for better or worse we control you
>>
>>66755885

Mizrahi Jews and Palestinians and Armenians drive down Israels Average IQ a LOT.

No one would argue Ashkenazi have a very high average IQ and contributions to the Sciences has been disproportionate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntmTQ8J7m5Y

Leonard Bernstein on music. Patrician incarnate.
>>
>>66756078
How about Russia? I can't see them hiding well between asians..
>>
>>66756589

When trump gets elected i hope he is actualy hitler and finishes what hitler started
>>
>>66756465
Non-Jews would convert into animals without the Jews
the reason civilization is alive is because of the Jews
It is only naturally the Jews hold the power.
>>
Give me solid evidence. No bias. I want solid evidence. Bring it.
>>
>>66755885
non-european jews are just as dumb as other sand-people, they have nothing to do with nobel prizes or high IQ
>>
Actually we produce the best defence systems in the world. Everyone buys shit like that from us
>>
>>66756589
>No one would argue Ashkenazi have a very high average IQ and contributions to the Sciences has been disproportionate

you underestimate /pol/
>>
>>66755885
if ashkenazi's are just converted whites then why are they trying to fuck over white countries? They are still committing suicide here and religion doesnt change that
>>
>>66755885
Their greed and selfishness outweighs any intelligence they might have
>>
>>66757611
Lol
>>
>>66757438

lol... fair point.
>>
>>66755940

This is from the nice half of the letter. Post the other half where he talks about Jews being hated because of their Jewing, particularly in business matters, which he witnessed first hand after the end of the Civil War, when Jew merchants from the North came South and ruined everyone in sight with debt, especially the recently-freed, gullible newly-freed blaspcks. Or the part where he observes how Jews don't serve in their host's armed forces.

>>66756078

The aren't stupid. The process of going from insignificance to wealth and power to persecution and almost extinction is itself the objective. Repeating that process is the goal itself; it verifies the entire Jewish ethnomyth.

I agree they are sociopaths. They are horrible in ways normal healthy people aren't even wired to percieve.
>>
>>66755885
> ashkenazis
> white

Lol. These jews are even less white than spics: they have 90% of african lineage, compared to 60% of european lineage among Mexicans.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.