[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this not voilate their Human Rights ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 864x486.jpg (61 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
864x486.jpg
61 KB, 864x486
Does this not voilate their Human Rights ?

German police released pictures of 5 men accused of being involved in the new years eve sexual attacks.

http://nos.nl/artikel/2091592-duitse-politie-verspreidt-foto-s-van-verdachten-keulen.html
>>
File: pistolen gangster.jpg (72 KB, 614x623) Image search: [Google]
pistolen gangster.jpg
72 KB, 614x623
>>66755653
it means that the police has not a single clue on where to search for them

top kek
>>
>>66755653
http://nos.nl/artikel/2091600-m-n-broer-zei-er-ligt-een-hoofd-op-straat.html

lol is this the first beheading
>>
>>66755653
>Mudslimes
>Human

Top kek.

Nice one, OP.
>>
>>66755997

Weewoo ! Weewoo ! Weewoo ! I'm P.C. Principal and that is not P.C., you are using micro aggressions, check your White privilege. You just got yourself two weeks detention.

You P.C. Brah ?!? I'm from Ohio State Brah !
>>
>>66755653
I don't think western europe knows what human rights are. No free speech, right to self-preservation, EU members have no rights- the EU tells them what to do, no right to remain silent. What human rights? The police always released photos of suspects, this is how you catch them or once caught- their photos are released to the public. It wouldn't be right to keep it private.
>>
>>66755653
>Does this not voilate their Human Rights ?
No. The police published pictures of wanted criminals. They are asking the public to help find and catch them. They do the same thing with terrorists and murderers.
>>
>>66755653
Exactly how does this violate their human rights?
>>
>>66756179
remember that guy who got arrested after benghazi for making a movie about muhammad

u are not any better
>>
>>66756367
It shows what race they are. That's institutionalized racism. Just think of all the innocent PoC you're harming by perpetuating this ugly false stereotype.
>>
>>66756270

Here in The Netherlands was a case.

Where a group of white Belgium dudes beat up a white Dutch guy.

A 1st security camera caugth the group walking down a street behind the Dutch guy.

A 2nd security camer caught the group beating up the Dutch guy.

A Dutch judge decided that using the secutiy footage and showing pictures of them would voilate their privacy and human rights.

As the cameras where part of the security systems of 2 different shops, and the shops had no right to be monitering the streets.
>>
>>66756741

What does PoC stand for ?
>>
>>66756909
People of color. It's the PC way to say non-whites.
>>
>>66756416
Obama did that. He blamed someone that wasn't responsible for anything, the video had 11k views when I saw it and obama was trying to draw attention away from terrorists(WHY OH WHY I DON'T KNOW). Everyone with a brain knew it was because of the anniversary of 9/11. The guy had an order not to touch computers because of prior convictions, the violation got him jail time. Obama lied to fool retards, he's done it more than once.
>>
>>66755653
No they are subhumans and have to pay the price.
>>
>>66756785
This case is different. Police went through thousands of pictures taken with smartphones during that night and identified only 5 of whom witnesses could agree on to be criminals. It is in the public interest that these criminals be found. If anybody violated any human rights, it's the people on those pictures.
>>
>>66756785
sounds like you should question why your government is more worried about who has the rights to big brothers eye than its own citizens lives.
>>
>>66756909
picker of cotton
>>
>>66755653

First they must be human
>>
File: 1452216899871.jpg (86 KB, 528x500) Image search: [Google]
1452216899871.jpg
86 KB, 528x500
>>66755653
First time i see them without their masks.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.