[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan and internet users as a whole we are all facing a problem.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Online Anarchy.jpg (280 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
Online Anarchy.jpg
280 KB, 1300x866
4chan and internet users as a whole we are all facing a problem. We are facing the downfall of internet freedom. Soon the only thing we will be able to talk about is the latest Hip Hop albums, movies and other mainstream bullshit. The internet will be controlled by corporations and government who will censor and control what we say. And all this is coming faster than we think. I may be new to 4chan but ive been scrolling through the internet for around 10 years and seen the good the bad and the ugly of the internet, ive seen people ruin others lives and ive seen some truly moving things too. But we are facing losing all our freedom and uniqueness and all becoming just another slave who will just share buzz feed videos and gossip. So what can we do? Honestly im asking you I want to rally support to save the internet and help keep it the anarchy that it once was. Please people we have to do something or it will all slip away between our fingers. Please not for me but for your own freedom.
>>
K
>>
>>66753814
One word:

RETARDED
E
T
A
R
D
E
D
>>
File: doanythingelse.png (54 KB, 1307x306) Image search: [Google]
doanythingelse.png
54 KB, 1307x306
>>
>being an activist and fighting for causes

I seriously hope you don't do this.
>>
>>66753814
Fight for anarchy in all aspects of life. Using the anarchy of the internet, and how powerful the culture has been over the past 2 decades as an example of why it's preferable is a good place to start. The internet is essential to keep free, but freedom should be applied everywhere, or you're only treating a symptom of a larger problem.
>>
>>66753814
bitching about the internet when there are thousands of people who die everyday caused by hunger, war, dryness and other things.

>companies will take over the internet
that's how capitalism works. The one with the most money can decide. And without capitalism which is slaving whole countries for us, we couldn't live in such a luxury world. Stop bitching around or go to Africa, you won't need the internet there
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-09-10-17-07.png (317 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-09-10-17-07.png
317 KB, 1080x1920
Is this pasta?
It's also kinda true tbqh, it's becoming worse everyday. Free speech is already pretty suppressed in Europe
>>
>>66754120
Okay.... I'll ignore you this thread.
>>
>>66753814
What makes you say this? Moot having gone to Google? Captchas?
>>
>>66754207
tell me one argument which is wrong.
>>
>>66754120
>companies will take over the internet
He said corporations and government, which is redundant, because they're both the same thing. Corporations always become government as long as there's a government around.
>>
>>66754256
Zuckerberg?
>>
>>66753814
Blackcock.jpg
>>
>>66754308
Right now, in this age, that's true. A quasi-leftist fascist marxist goverment.
>>
>>66754394
Indeedly doodly.
>>
File: whatisthispicturetryingtosay.jpg (329 KB, 1005x1008) Image search: [Google]
whatisthispicturetryingtosay.jpg
329 KB, 1005x1008
>>66753814
How does money in the hands of the executive branch of government distort investment, consumpion and savings?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.